Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 30. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
TAK will have an extremely important update on Sunday - To Be Continued...

So what was behind that important update? Show your cards, please!
Guys....get over it....he scammed you!!!!

1) He told you all this great news was coming
2) He told you we couldn't go to Cryptsy until George Takei gave consent
3) Yesterday, he told you to vote to get on Cryptsy (against point #2)
4) Today he dumped the coin for all he had

It may not have started out as a scam...but it sure ended that way.....

Thing is, nothing was really dumped on Cryptsy.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
I'm in the middle of talking about buying everything right now.

If we can agree on a price, we will take over the project.

But are you a nice person and will you take good care of us? Smiley

Yeah - we'd be using the coin for a charity donations - as well as raising awareness of crypto currencies.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Guys....get over it....he scammed you!!!!

1) He told you all this great news was coming
2) He told you we couldn't go to Cryptsy until George Takei gave consent
3) Yesterday, he told you to vote to get on Cryptsy (against point #2)
4) Today he dumped the coin for all he had

It may not have started out as a scam...but it sure ended that way.....
Activity: 157
I always right about You Jordán You and the ex worldcoin team Scam to the people You know that is go happened you sell all the takeicoin scam now You go work make another scam coin make moré profit do not come with this bullshit

Here some stuff you will need : , . ; ! ?
Activity: 27
I always right about You Jordán You and the ex worldcoin team Scam to the people You know that is go happened you sell all the takeicoin scam now You go work make another scam coin make moré profit do not come with this bullshit

But are you a nice person and will you take good care of us? Smiley
Activity: 538
Hello

Activity: 630
If this was a pump and dump it surely was the worst one in history because I lost about $40,000

More reason NOT to let this go to waste... you made a good coin and started a valid community... fix the superficial issues and push forward...
If this was a pump and dump it surely was the worst one in history because I lost about $40,000

Oh, wow. Well, if you haven't sold all your TAK, that'd be one more reason to continue. And if you did, that'd be a reason to buy in now and go upwards Wink

The coin is still being mined, all hope is not lost. It's trading atm. You just have to reevaluate the situation and find solutions. Who gives a shit if George is not on board. We run this coin, it's free. We can change it.
Activity: 532

It was not pump and dump, but u crash the price by dumping all that you have to cut losses. That's why u announce after ur dump is complete.
Activity: 56
Hey guys while I appreciate the sentiment the bad air will follow me around forever. That's what happens in crypto, something goes wrong and you get demonized. Everyone cries scam, etc.

The coin would have a better chance being passed to another dev. It will always follow me.

Any opinion on the mintpal dump that dropped TAK to 30 satoshi a short while before you announced the bad news?

I might be devil's advocate here, but who wouldn't dump their coin if they'd think that they have to shut down it..?

lol i think his point is, who the fuck knew about it but the dev. and insiders he told so they could dump before the general population.
on that note, its probably just a ploy and well be at 400 satoshi tomorow ha

Well, the suspect #1 is, obviously, George Takei.
Activity: 756
Hey guys while I appreciate the sentiment the bad air will follow me around forever. That's what happens in crypto, something goes wrong and you get demonized. Everyone cries scam, etc.

The coin would have a better chance being passed to another dev. It will always follow me.

Any opinion on the mintpal dump that dropped TAK to 30 satoshi a short while before you announced the bad news?

I might be devil's advocate here, but who wouldn't dump their coin if they'd think that they have to shut down it..?

lol i think his point is, who the fuck knew about it but the dev. and insiders he told so they could dump before the general population.
on that note, its probably just a ploy and well be at 400 satoshi tomorow ha
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Yeah. You can do it. Give it a try, for 24 hours, see what happens Smiley

Community: POST SUGGESTIONS, IDEAS! NOW!

BTW: Take Action Coin is a very good name.

I like that "Take-a" sounds almost the same - nothing lost in the verbal marketing here!

Like Queen once sang "Coin must go on".

I think you're either overreacting (I don't see much of a demonizing here, most are encouraging to move forward and scam acusations started because you wasn't quick enough to update) or want to wash your hands for some reason (do you? *looks suspiciously*). Community is at your favor, other dev could be a sucky one and just run the coin to the ground I don't really think it's on the ground now and your announcement that you WILL go for the goals that were set before would ignite buying-ins again.
Activity: 630

Do not give up so easily... give the rebrand a chance... move forward...

Other than the intended backers pulling out and having to start the brand over... what has really happened to kill the coin and idea itself... NOTHING!

You need to take a quick step back and evaluate what is actually causing the trouble? A short inventory of the coins standing will reveal the problems are 100% superficial... so fix the facade and let's move forward!
Pages:
Jump to: