Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 31. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey guys while I appreciate the sentiment the bad air will follow me around forever. That's what happens in crypto, something goes wrong and you get demonized. Everyone cries scam, etc.

The coin would have a better chance being passed to another dev. It will always follow me.

Any opinion on the mintpal dump that dropped TAK to 30 satoshi a short while before you announced the bad news?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yeah. You can do it. Give it a try, for 24 hours, see what happens Smiley

Community: POST SUGGESTIONS, IDEAS! NOW!

Well, we don't need a face to sell something. Just a good idea. So keep the ideas in place minus all the celebrities.

I like Take Action Coin.. Very cool idea!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Yeah. You can do it. Give it a try, for 24 hours, see what happens Smiley

Community: POST SUGGESTIONS, IDEAS! NOW!

BTW: Take Action Coin is a very good name.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
You need to rebrand the coin within 24 hours please.

It would be a very easy thing to do.

If you need help let us all know.
Hey guys while I appreciate the sentiment the bad air will follow me around forever. That's what happens in crypto, something goes wrong and you get demonized. Everyone cries scam, etc.

The coin would have a better chance being passed to another dev. It will always follow me.

I would keep going. Just change the name and rebrand it and LET'S GO FOR IT!
Activity: 56

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
hi Dev, take actions! never give up!
we can rename it Take Actions Koin, still with the same short name TAK

TakeA. Nice one!
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
we can rename it Take Actions Koin, still with the same short name TAK
Activity: 630
I would also encourage you to not let go.

Rename, rebrand and continue on with the same values and expectations the coin started with.
Activity: 72
Yeah. Just a new name - re-brand. Community is already there. Keep on the good work Smiley
Activity: 157
CEO death has nothing to do with bitcoin. First Meta IS NOT a bitcoin exchange.
Friends it's with an extremely heavy heart I am posting this. I poured a lot of time and money into this venture, both a complete loss, and I'm very saddened to see the outcome.

Today we got an email from Mr. Brad Takei, indicating that George was not in fact interest, although they had been watching the project for quite some time. The recent news with Bitcoin was cited as a major contributor to this decision. That said they did in fact ask we remove all images and related products from the site. Brad then stated he would be open to listen to Mrs. Windsor's take on the situation.

This is where it gets good. The second issue, that happened only minutes before, is that we got a call from Mrs. Windsors lawyers. They decided that with recent BTC news and the current state of crypto currencies that it would not be good for Mrs. Windsors image to attach her name to such a venture.

TakeiCoin had 100% top of the line intentions and the last thing in the world we want is to bring any unwanted attention to someone's name, especially people who have worked so hard to do so much good in this world.

I take full responsibility for what has happened and my sincerest and deepest apologies to anyone who lost money. As I do not have the funds nor the ambition to go to court with such wonderful people, I have decided the best road is to call it a day and pull the plug.

I am currently in talks about passing the reigns to someone else and give the coin a rebranding.

It's a bad news, but nothing unrecoverable. Why pass it to someone else? Why not rebrand it by yourself and keep moving? I like your style (exept the stress I got today while waiting in the dark for the official announcement).
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Friends it's with an extremely heavy heart I am posting this. I poured a lot of time and money into this venture, both a complete loss, and I'm very saddened to see the outcome.

Today we got an email from Mr. Brad Takei, indicating that George was not in fact interest, although they had been watching the project for quite some time. The recent news with Bitcoin was cited as a major contributor to this decision. That said they did in fact ask we remove all images and related products from the site. Brad then stated he would be open to listen to Mrs. Windsor's take on the situation.

This is where it gets good. The second issue, that happened only minutes before, is that we got a call from Mrs. Windsors lawyers. They decided that with recent BTC news and the current state of crypto currencies that it would not be good for Mrs. Windsors image to attach her name to such a venture.

TakeiCoin had 100% top of the line intentions and the last thing in the world we want is to bring any unwanted attention to someone's name, especially people who have worked so hard to do so much good in this world.

I take full responsibility for what has happened and my sincerest and deepest apologies to anyone who lost money. As I do not have the funds nor the ambition to go to court with such wonderful people, I have decided the best road is to call it a day and pull the plug.

I am currently in talks about passing the reigns to someone else and give the coin a rebranding.

GG, Sagefit!

Worldcoin 2.0

Maybe you should stay away from trying to help the world for a while
<@SageOnXanax> anyways here's the release
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> Friends it's with an extremely heavy heart I am posting this. I poured a lot of time and money into this venture, both a complete loss, and I'm very saddened to see the outcome.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> Today we got an email from Mr. Brad Takei, indicating that George was not in fact interest, although they had been watching the project for quite some time. The recent news with Bitcoin was cited as a major contributor to this decision. That said they did in fact ask we remove all images and related products from the site. Brad then stated he would be open to listen to Mrs. Windsor's take
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> on the situation.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> This is where it gets good. The second issue, that happened only minutes before, is that we got a call from Mrs. Windsors lawyers. They decided that with recent BTC news and the current state of crypto currencies that it would not be good for Mrs. Windsors image to attach her name to such a venture.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> TakeiCoin had 100% top of the line intentions and the last thing in the world we want is to bring any unwanted attention to someone's name, especially people who have worked so hard to do so much good in this world.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> I take full responsibility for what has happened and my sincerest and deepest apologies to anyone who lost money. As I do not have the funds nor the ambition to go to court with such wonderful people, I have decided the best road is to call it a day and pull the plug.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> I am currently in talks about passing the reigns to someone else and give the coin a rebranding.

Oh whoops...  I never thought that George Takei would mind if I used his name and image for something without his permission.

In the beginning things would never of seemed this way. Mt.Gox + CEO death = bad publicity. Definitely didn't see it coming.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> Friends it's with an extremely heavy heart I am posting this. I poured a lot of time and money into this venture, both a complete loss, and I'm very saddened to see the outcome.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> Today we got an email from Mr. Brad Takei, indicating that George was not in fact interest, although they had been watching the project for quite some time. The recent news with Bitcoin was cited as a major contributor to this decision. That said they did in fact ask we remove all images and related products from the site. Brad then stated he would be open to listen to Mrs. Windsor's take
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> This is where it gets good. The second issue, that happened only minutes before, is that we got a call from Mrs. Windsors lawyers. They decided that with recent BTC news and the current state of crypto currencies that it would not be good for Mrs. Windsors image to attach her name to such a venture.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> TakeiCoin had 100% top of the line intentions and the last thing in the world we want is to bring any unwanted attention to someone's name, especially people who have worked so hard to do so much good in this world.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> I take full responsibility for what has happened and my sincerest and deepest apologies to anyone who lost money. As I do not have the funds nor the ambition to go to court with such wonderful people, I have decided the best road is to call it a day and pull the plug.
[01:07] <@SageOnXanax> I am currently in talks about passing the reigns to someone else and give the coin a rebranding.

Oh whoops...  I never thought that George Takei would mind if I used his name and image for something without his permission.

Activity: 98
There is something strange going on with this.  The volume isn't sufficient for a real pump and dump.  I am confused about what has happened with this coin.

the dev is shutting down the coin due to takei's request...he is claiming so in the IRC channel, he will post a statement here any moment i guess

Any hint of what's his the plan for future? I'm really tired of the lack of communication from developers, especially when TakeiCoin did not look like having troubles with communicating. It's not hard to write some text in the website you "close" or a short post that update is coming in the thread and it makes a world of difference for confused people.

i dont know i think the takeicoin project is over, i completely agree its not hard to post here, it seems like he is overwhelmed or something and thats why he didn't think of it, but i don't wanna come up with excuses for him...i told him in the irc to post here and he said he will
[01:05] <@SageOnXanax> hey guys
[01:05] <@SageOnXanax> i may be passing the coin to someone
[01:05] <@SageOnXanax> hang tihgt
[01:05] <@SageOnXanax> *tight
Pages:
Jump to: