Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 51. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please start updating the OP with the exchanges as TAK is added.

We will as soon as our first real (not brand new) exchange adds us.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Which exchange?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
Well I need a couple days to get coin in my bitcoin wallet to buy some TAK anyway. So a couple more days sounds good in my opinion. Once things start rolling they tend not to stop. So everyone liked TAKEIcoin on facebook right? theyre at 450 and once they hit 500 theyre going to have a giveaway Smiley
any news on coinex?

We'll get an answer for you as soon as our contact get's back to us. Remember guys we like to give ETA's because it keeps people updated but those ETA's are many times based on other people and other sites and they don't always happen at the exact speed we hope they do. They ARE happening but 1 day might actually be 2 days, etc.
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
one day pass and no new exchange

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Patience is a virtue, that you do not possess. 
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
one day pass and no new exchange

Huh Huh Huh Huh
we've hit 40TH already, get BTC38 informed?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
This is being traded on https://xnigma.com/

Very fast new exchange with chat go check it out.
Mintpal should be adding us very shortly, possibly within the next day or so.

Cryptsy is 100% when we finally get mr takei. Patience is a virtue right now.
Activity: 21
I was buying TAK. Was looking for a good buy price to get some TAK.

just out of curiosity, what this tempting offer was?

0.000003 BTC/TAK. The rate was bouncing around wildly in the day after they added TAK.

thanks mate, but got to say i would be a little disappointed if i had to sell my TAKs at this price. Wink

0.000003 BTC/TAK. The rate was bouncing around wildly in the day after they added TAK.
Takei Coin has been added to Xnigma Crypto Exchange.

https://xnigma.com     
Is that xchange legit? I'm on smartphone and don't want to click on a link posted by user with no activity

Good question. As with all things net related it is 'use at your own risk'. I personally don't use this exchange and am not affiliated with it. I have already traded on the sci-fi exchange yesterday ... again that was a first for me to use that exchange but the rates offered were very tempting so I did the exchange and then withdrew my TAK.

I never trust coins to be left in an exchange, I just do the exchange and then withdraw to me wallet.

We're all agreed that we need well known exchange that lists TAK.

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
The SciFi exchange is down due to some software bug. Waiting for coinex to accept TAK! Smiley

Takei Coin has been added to Xnigma Crypto Exchange.

https://xnigma.com     
Is that xchange legit? I'm on smartphone and don't want to click on a link posted by user with no activity

Good question. As with all things net related it is 'use at your own risk'. I personally don't use this exchange and am not affiliated with it. I have already traded on the sci-fi exchange yesterday ... again that was a first for me to use that exchange but the rates offered were very tempting so I did the exchange and then withdrew my TAK.

I never trust coins to be left in an exchange, I just do the exchange and then withdraw to me wallet.

We're all agreed that we need well known exchange that lists TAK.
for the coin's good, i really hope the coin could have been IPOed at a real exchange.

We don't control which exchanges pick us up but we believe coinex will be adding us today. Cryptsy is soon enough but we're waiting on Mr. Takei still.

coinex.pw? that's an exciting news. coinex is what i call a real exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: