Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 55. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
23k TAK - 0.50 BTC PM if interested
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
VOTE FOR TAK
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y 
TAK: TA33XSnYgtoyydG3g1DvtWfRTvgLHzPGDi

Done and TAK sent, thanks for the site.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR TAK
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y 
TAK: TA33XSnYgtoyydG3g1DvtWfRTvgLHzPGDi
It seems the going rate is 40k Takei for 1 BTC?   Once it hits an exchange, let's double it!

Yah at the moment 40k TAK = 1 BTC. That's the average buy/sell price.
Activity: 238
It seems the going rate is 40k Takei for 1 BTC?   Once it hits an exchange, let's double it!
Activity: 8
All of my miners have been on Takeicoin since the very beginning. I haven't stopped mining it except for a couple hours when the cleaning lady blew my mining circuit with the vacuum cleaner when i was at work Cheesy

So, I totally agree with patience being a virtue. We will be richly rewarded by mining this even when doubts arise.
I just switched over all my ASICs to TAK (sorry GPU owners... I will never ROI with BTC so this is really my only chance). 

I love the fact that I will be helping out a good cause as well as making money for myself.  Do good things.

weird that the net hash has kept going down

I noticed that too.  Maybe at this point, people are mining a little and then going back to other coins just to diversify.  It's still so early.  I think once these next few announcements get going, and it gets listed, it will begin to gain traction and possibly go viral among communities that are really into charities.

That would be amazing!

Right now people are hanging out on waiting for that word from Takei, hence some patiene being lost along the way. Patience is a virtue that will end in much profit.
Activity: 238
I just switched over all my ASICs to TAK (sorry GPU owners... I will never ROI with BTC so this is really my only chance). 

I love the fact that I will be helping out a good cause as well as making money for myself.  Do good things.

I noticed that too.  Maybe at this point, people are mining a little and then going back to other coins just to diversify.  It's still so early.  I think once these next few announcements get going, and it gets listed, it will begin to gain traction and possibly go viral among communities that are really into charities.

That would be amazing!
Activity: 127

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Mr. Takei is in fact looking over the details. We have first name relations with his management company and they have been great in relaying our goals to Mr. Takei. As soon as we get the head nod from him we are confirmed to be added to cryptsy and immediately announce something really cool to go along with it.
Activity: 8

Yes, especially right now, TAK is a really great coin to mine. It is likely that you will be able to sell it for a lot more BTC than you could get for just mining BTC.  We miners are still early adopters, as it isn't even on an exchange yet. This is definitely the accumulation phase-I'm getting as much as I can.

If the coin ends up being backed by George Takei (apparently he is looking over the details as we speak), this thing will take off like a rocket. I'm glad to say i was in at day one Smiley
Activity: 127

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Takie Coin sale i have 8000 asking 0.025 each 1000 please PM me i just mine them on down time from contracts i could use the BTC
We currently have 3 representatives dealing with Mr. Takei and his management company directly. Stay tuned.
Activity: 434
I have  2000 Tak. What can i get for it? what is the current price?=)
Activity: 336
I'll gladly buy up a lot of TAK that's for sale. Grab me in IRC at #takeicoin and we can talk price.

I will find you on IRC. We can make deal. I have bonus coins for you, because of all the effort you put into this.
I'll gladly buy up a lot of TAK that's for sale. Grab me in IRC at #takeicoin and we can talk price.
Pages:
Jump to: