Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 53. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If Mr. Takei read the last few posts, you know what he would say??

OH MY!!

This
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
If Mr. Takei read the last few posts, you know what he would say??

OH MY!!
I think that takeicoin will be at cryspty not at these awful exchange

What happen here??!

STFU... all you and the others like you do is complain... for fucks sake this coin is not even TWO WEEKS OLD!!!!!!

If cryptsy wants to add it they will... I saw straight from the horses mouth (BitJohn) that they want to add more coins but currently they need to finish other priorities like stabilizing the exchange and increasing server capacity.

These awful exchanges... all you want to do is dump your coins and run anyways so who cares where you do it? SciFi-ex.com was built from scratch, the dev is ALWAYS working on it and is respected in the community for his efforts... if you do not like it... STFU and do not use it. End of story. The rest of us who have had a great experience using it will continue to do so and report the small problems as we find them.

BAH I sound like a grumpy old man but FOR FUCKS SAKE... I am over this spoiled ass, instant gratification mentality the majority of people seem to have here... if that is you... just STFU and don't bother posting... you just look ignorant and impatient.

With that said, congrats to SciFi-ex... I already sent some over to sell to people at a reasonable price.

Are you almost done crying/raging? Everyone is ENTITLED to their own opinion, as are you. Go ask your mother for a hug and try not to hate people so much. We don't care about the observations you've made about society. We may read them though Smiley Have a great day, no more QQ

LOLOL wow... such a sad day when people like this can't say something without hiding behind a shill account. You are so entitled to your opinion, but scared enough that you can't state it from your own account? Man/woman up and say what you mean like you were doing it in person, and not from behind a sad newbie account you made just for my entertainment.

Horrible that BCT let newbies out of jail instead of the required time/posts needed before... this is the result.

Relax guys, this is not that serious Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

What happen here??!

STFU... all you and the others like you do is complain... for fucks sake this coin is not even TWO WEEKS OLD!!!!!!

If cryptsy wants to add it they will... I saw straight from the horses mouth (BitJohn) that they want to add more coins but currently they need to finish other priorities like stabilizing the exchange and increasing server capacity.

These awful exchanges... all you want to do is dump your coins and run anyways so who cares where you do it? SciFi-ex.com was built from scratch, the dev is ALWAYS working on it and is respected in the community for his efforts... if you do not like it... STFU and do not use it. End of story. The rest of us who have had a great experience using it will continue to do so and report the small problems as we find them.

BAH I sound like a grumpy old man but FOR FUCKS SAKE... I am over this spoiled ass, instant gratification mentality the majority of people seem to have here... if that is you... just STFU and don't bother posting... you just look ignorant and impatient.

With that said, congrats to SciFi-ex... I already sent some over to sell to people at a reasonable price.

Are you almost done crying/raging? Everyone is ENTITLED to their own opinion, as are you. Go ask your mother for a hug and try not to hate people so much. We don't care about the observations you've made about society. We may read them though Smiley Have a great day, no more QQ

LOLOL wow... such a sad day when people like this can't say something without hiding behind a shill account. You are so entitled to your opinion, but scared enough that you can't state it from your own account? Man/woman up and say what you mean like you were doing it in person, and not from behind a sad newbie account you made just for my entertainment.

Horrible that BCT let newbies out of jail instead of the required time/posts needed before... this is the result.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
I can not understand final if tak is good enough or not
Hey all #TakeiCoin supporters, head over to https://www.mintpal.com/voting and vote for TAK
WOWWW we just surpassed 30TH network.

TakeiCoin difficulty: 269766.506 | Hashrate: 31530884.27 MH/s
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Looking for a stable TAKEI POOL?  want to get in on the most talked about coin this MONTH??

No one is left out.

http://www.minetakei.com

Check it out!   and get in on the action
TakeiCoin just hit a network hashrate of 25TH while our monthly donation pool has brought in over 70,000 TAK in just one day! http://takeicoin.org
Activity: 1

What happen here??!

Thanks to Sci-Fi for adding us! We appreciate it greatly.

We are in fact no seeking out new exchanges until we solidify our cryptsy deal, which as of now is waiting on our go ahead from Mr. Takei. Sadly he is a bit slow to deal with but rest assured we should have an answer soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
tak2.cryptopools.com is running stable on new hardware since the move.  Pool now has 0% transaction fees on auto and manual payouts.

Happy Mining!!

-tb-
Activity: 630

What happen here??!

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

What happen here??!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Scifi Coin Exchange (Scifi-ex.com) proudly welcomes TakeiCoin to the family.

We admire Mr. Takei for his contributions to SCIFI community as Sulu in Star Trek TOS.
We love him even more for his wealth of contributions to various social justice cost.

Trading fee: standard 0.2% for sale and deposit.
Withdrawal fee: 50 TAK

100% of the withdrawal fees and partial of the trading fees will be donated to charity, which will be coordinated of takeicoin dev.

Very good
Activity: 138

We admire Mr. Takei for his contributions to SCIFI community as Sulu in Star Trek TOS.
We love him even more for his wealth of contributions to various social justice cost.
-snip-

Great news!
This coin is for a good cause, and actually tries to serve it's intended purpose, where many others do not.
Activity: 182

Trading fee: standard 0.2% for sale and deposit.
Withdrawal fee: 50 TAK

100% of the withdrawal fees and partial of the trading fees will be donated to charity, which will be coordinated of takeicoin dev.

Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
coinex.pw has just added TEA and CTM which are all lately launched and SHA256 coins.

maybe we should talk to coinex.pw?
The TAK Fund is now live. Check it out here and see our incredible monthly human rights efforts in action.

http://takeicoin.org/fundraiser
Pages:
Jump to: