Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 50. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I wish you success!
Really good approach, spotless business, logical approach.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Hello administration. I understand that if ((Soft cap) is not collected then all funds will be returned to investors, or you will continue the development of the project with the existing amount of funds?
Hello! If we don't reach soft cap, all funds will be returned to investors, but we will continue to work on the project in any case

Softcap was 5.000.000 Dollar in Mai  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  . the softcap was changed !! You think the investors are stupid?
why increased from 5,000,000 to 10,000,000  Huh  please be very careful here.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello administration. I understand that if ((Soft cap) is not collected then all funds will be returned to investors, or you will continue the development of the project with the existing amount of funds?
Hello! If we don't reach soft cap, all funds will be returned to investors, but we will continue to work on the project in any case
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I like your plan. Impeccably website, mindful plan,  excellent website.
Thank you for your support)
Bounty distribution is over?

Hey, no, distribution is in process.

I constantly see advertisements for tokens on the Yobit exchange, how is this possible, because the ICO is not over yet?

Hello, it's a scam tokens, because ICO is still going, it's up to 31st of August.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I constantly see advertisements for tokens on the Yobit exchange, how is this possible, because the ICO is not over yet?
Activity: 103
Bounty distribution is over?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Hello, team.
I wish that the idea will carry out all that has been planned!
The Taklimakan project is very trustworthy because it has collected more than $ 5M on the ICO. Perhaps this will increase its credibility in the eyes of potential investors
Activity: 31
The business looks rather budding. Brilliant project, really good results, responsive job.
When will bountiers get their tokens?

Hey, approximately next week.
Activity: 15
The business looks quite promising.
Absorbing idea, noticing activity, very well design.
Activity: 71
Thank you for sending the tokens. I will continue to support this beautiful project.
Activity: 61
When will bountiers get their tokens?
Activity: 28
The idea is very nice and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting.
Activity: 34
The project is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be nice!
Activity: 46
Their idea is quite investing in my opinion! Faultless plan, a rather interesting idea.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 113
Hey, have bounty and airdrop tokens been distributed?

Hello, yes you're right.

What if I haven't get them yet?
Pages:
Jump to: