Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 53. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What's your technology stack for fund management microservice?
Information handled by this service is highly sensitive, so data integrity for this microservice is prioritized over performance. For this reason SQL database will be preferred for data storage, and Python or C# will be chosen for the reason of integration simplicity.
Activity: 92
What's your technology stack for fund management microservice?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
You need to add token details to permit participants to join the business.
 Good luck all!
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your project when ICO will start.
Thank you very much) Your support is important for us
Activity: 9
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your project when ICO will start.
What can I be interested in your project as an analyst?
Analyst' will be one of the groups of users supported by the platform. Analysts will research ICOs or major cryptocurrencies and produce their reports as a product of their research. The platform will have the capability to publish the reports on the platform website. Reports will allow investors and traders to make their market decisions, so proper legal disclaimers should be included with the reports. Analysts will be able to publish free and paid reports, which will allow them to receive rewards for their analytics.
Activity: 25
I expect this business matchs a great profit. Credible design, a very promising project, excellence business!
Activity: 210
What can I be interested in your project as an analyst?
Greetings, fellows.
I keep in this idea and rely  it must be prosperous. Impeccably plan, aesthetic website!
Thank you very much for your support)
Activity: 17
Greetings, fellows.
I keep in this idea and rely  it must be prosperous. Impeccably plan, aesthetic website!
What exactly will I own after the token purchase? A company’s share?

TKLN will be used as payment for the subscription to analytical materials released by Taklimakan Network experts and also get full access to the materials, lectures and practical lessons of the education center. To acquire an access to trading strategies, the user must pay a commission for using a ready-made solution and analyst's advice. Platform participants will be able to additionally earn tokens by participating in referral program and receive bonuses for content and offers in the local CPA network. Also, every member of the network that has TKLN tokens on their account has the right to vote for innovations within the platform. Finally, After the end of the trial period, the access to news and materials will be accessible to the users that have a certain number of TKLN tokens on their accounts.The TKLN is a utility token, it is not a share or security of any kind, no equity, interests or dividends will ever be distributed or assigned to TKLN holders from the company. Taklimakan does not guarantee any income or profit from TKLN tokens because TKLN tokens are only intended to be used within Taklimakan Network and do not have any value beyond it. Taklimakan does not in any way whatsoever guarantee any income or profit from Taklimakan services and Taklimakan Network.

What will happen if you receive more funds than you need?

Any funds received after having reached the maximum cap will be automatically returned to the senders’ wallets.
Activity: 14
I hope good luck for the plan. Faultless approach, absorbing idea, cognitive approach.
I wish this project matchs a great advance. Impeccable idea, really good project, cognizant vision!
Activity: 107

TKLN will be used as payment for the subscription to analytical materials released by Taklimakan Network experts and also get full access to the materials, lectures and practical lessons of the education center. To acquire an access to trading strategies, the user must pay a commission for using a ready-made solution and analyst's advice. Platform participants will be able to additionally earn tokens by participating in referral program and receive bonuses for content and offers in the local CPA network. Also, every member of the network that has TKLN tokens on their account has the right to vote for innovations within the platform. Finally, After the end of the trial period, the access to news and materials will be accessible to the users that have a certain number of TKLN tokens on their accounts.The TKLN is a utility token, it is not a share or security of any kind, no equity, interests or dividends will ever be distributed or assigned to TKLN holders from the company. Taklimakan does not guarantee any income or profit from TKLN tokens because TKLN tokens are only intended to be used within Taklimakan Network and do not have any value beyond it. Taklimakan does not in any way whatsoever guarantee any income or profit from Taklimakan services and Taklimakan Network.

What will happen if you receive more funds than you need?
Activity: 28
I like your project! Well-advised job, a rather interesting job, blameless website!

The idea is very nice and if you truly prosper in realizing your visions, then I suppose it will be nice.
Activity: 107

Hello dear community of Taklimakan Network.
Cointelegraph - one of the most popular crypto news website, released the article "Crypto Trading, Explained".
Partnership material with Taklimakan Network.
https://cointelegraph.com/explained/crypto-trading-explained
What opportunity do we have by using your platform?

Opportunities for users:
1. Create your own portfolio and personalize the platform
2. Access up-to-date market news selected by the platform’s  analytical service and structured for the convenience of the user on his or her choice
3. Subscribe to expert reviews and trading signals
4. Use tools for statistical analysis
5. Refer to professional managers and funds with effective investment strategies for asset management
6. Compare asset performance with portfolio indices and portfolios of other users
7. Gain knowledge in the educational center, as well as learn to use the tools of analysis

What are concepts proposed by the community?

Taklimakan Network - a platform that allows any user, who registered an account as an investor, trader, analyst or asset manager, to earn in and out the platform ecosystem. In more detail, consider three cases of interaction between platform users:
1)Investor - Trader. The investor can successfully trade and multiply his capital, by basing his decisions on the recommendations of the traders. The trader receives the proceeds from investors who follow his trading recommendations.
2)Investor - Analyst. An investor can successfully invest and increase his capital by relying on the analysis provided. The analyst receives proceeds from investors for providing professional reports and reviews.
3)Investor - Asset Manager. The investor can successfully receive passive income by putting his capital in the trust management. The trust manager gets the opportunity to receive a constant stream of earnings by attracting capital from investors in the trust management
Pages:
Jump to: