Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 54. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
What opportunity do we have by using your platform?

Opportunities for users:
1. Create your own portfolio and personalize the platform
2. Access up-to-date market news selected by the platform’s  analytical service and structured for the convenience of the user on his or her choice
3. Subscribe to expert reviews and trading signals
4. Use tools for statistical analysis
5. Refer to professional managers and funds with effective investment strategies for asset management
6. Compare asset performance with portfolio indices and portfolios of other users
7. Gain knowledge in the educational center, as well as learn to use the tools of analysis

What are concepts proposed by the community?
Activity: 238

Opportunities for users:
1. Create your own portfolio and personalize the platform
2. Access up-to-date market news selected by the platform’s  analytical service and structured for the convenience of the user on his or her choice
3. Subscribe to expert reviews and trading signals
4. Use tools for statistical analysis
5. Refer to professional managers and funds with effective investment strategies for asset management
6. Compare asset performance with portfolio indices and portfolios of other users
7. Gain knowledge in the educational center, as well as learn to use the tools of analysis
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The idea is very interesting and if you really do well in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be cool!
Hello! I have a question. If I bought the tokens and then I changed my mind. May I refund money?

No, it is impossible to do a refund after the purchase of the tokens.

OK, and if I have transfered money, but have not sought tokens yet. May I refund money?

If you have not already bought tokens, then you can do a refund.
Activity: 99
Hello! I have a question. If I bought the tokens and then I changed my mind. May I refund money?

OK, and if I have transfered money, but have not sought tokens yet. May I refund money?

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Even though I'm not part of the Taklimakan Network team, I can say that from what I've been looking for in ICOs, I do not know how to sell tokens rather than through exchanges.

I wish you all good luck!
Activity: 99
Good project. What is the difference between you and your competitors?
Taklimakan Network is a platform designed to improve the professional level of crypto investors and make them more successful with the help of experienced traders and analysts. There are no analogs as Taklimakan, because Taklimakan offers platform,that is aimed to empower and attract amature investors by providing new tools and great knowledge base.
Activity: 61
Good project. What is the difference between you and your competitors?
What kind of databases do you use to store such data as IM, likes or comments?

hey. we use QuasarDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, HBase.For this DB, we build queries with NoSQL.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello, all!
Seems very nice! Sentient idea, riveting design.
What kind of databases do you use to store such data as IM, likes or comments?
What's your technology solution for trading tools microservice?
Trading Tools require high data integrity and high computational performance. This microservice will require high CPU and RAM capacity, as well as SQL database for data storage. The load on the microservice is considered to be high, so the application will be developed in C# or Python with certain high performance modules developed in unmanaged C++, possibly with use of GPU computing power.
Activity: 254
What's your technology solution for trading tools microservice?
Are you sure in proper functioning of smart contracts?

Blockchain smart contracts are developed in a recent version of Solidity language, the version is fixed to prevent incompatibilities. Unit testing is done in NodeJS using Truffle framework. That's why we're sure that our smart contracts will function properly.

Why did you decide to test in NodeJS using Truffle framework?

The main reasoning behind the test framework choice was to prevent copy paste when writing unit tests, as well as avoid limitations of test sizes
Activity: 131

Blockchain smart contracts are developed in a recent version of Solidity language, the version is fixed to prevent incompatibilities. Unit testing is done in NodeJS using Truffle framework. That's why we're sure that our smart contracts will function properly.

Why did you decide to test in NodeJS using Truffle framework?

Activity: 131
Pages:
Jump to: