Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 97. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I've been following this project recently, but I already like it.  This is a good opportunity for me to increase my knowledge about crypto trading and the whole about blockchain.  At the moment, there is no analog to this platform.  I hope you will succeed Smiley
Activity: 238
What for you're going to use TKLN token in your system?

Hello, Our token will be used for :

1) Subscription to analytical materials and services
2) Comission fees for using expert strategies
3) Referral and contribution bonuses
4) Vote stake
5) Membership deposit to access Taklimakan Network platform

What does it mean a vote stake?

It means that every member of the network that has TKLN tokens on their account has the right to vote for innovations within the platform.
Activity: 87

4) Vote stake

What does it mean a vote stake?

4) Vote stake
Activity: 87
What languages do you utilize to access your database?
We use such languages as SQL and NoSQL
What kind of databases do you use to store such data as IM, likes or comments?
We use QuasarDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, HBase.For this DB, we build queries with NoSQL
Activity: 86
What kind of databases do you use to store such data as IM, likes or comments?
Activity: 86
Where is your office located?

We have offices in different cities like Singapore, Dubai, Moscow, Almaty but the main office is in Singapore - registered address: 176 Joo Chiat Road #02-02 Singapore 427447.
Activity: 100
Where is your office located?

Today, as crypto industry is very fresh and there are many unreliable players on the market, it is hard to trust any new platform based on the blockchain. Why then should you believe in our Taklimakan Network project? We will provide you the reasons!
  Our team consists of people who are professionals in trading and have participated in software development for the financial market segment. The founders are not some startupers, but are the people with a serious financial background. Our goal is creating the institute of crypto trade mentorship; a platform where any beginner can learn from experts and manage to get real incomes.
How long does your company exist?

Our company exists since 2017.
Activity: 100
How long does your company exist?
Hello! I didn't understand what crowd prediction is. What is that?
Hello! Platform will organize crowd wisdom to predict prices of certain cryptocurrencies or ICO performance for its users. In order to use this service, users may subscribe to it on monthly or annual basis. Major feature is method of estimate and rewarding user competence. Subscribers will be regularly asked questions about their subjective opinion on a cryptocurrency, an asset price or ICO performance. This prevents guessing game using mathematical statistics and reward use of deeper market knowledge.
May you give examples of questions for crowd predictions?
Yeah, sure. For example: What will be the price of BTC in one week? Will the XYZ ICO reach their goal? and so on
Activity: 117
Hello! Platform will organize crowd wisdom to predict prices of certain cryptocurrencies or ICO performance for its users. In order to use this service, users may subscribe to it on monthly or annual basis. Major feature is method of estimate and rewarding user competence. Subscribers will be regularly asked questions about their subjective opinion on a cryptocurrency, an asset price or ICO performance. This prevents guessing game using mathematical statistics and reward use of deeper market knowledge.
May you give examples of questions for crowd predictions?
Activity: 117
The project looks great and very useful to me!
Will you accept other currencies or only your token for the platform membership?
Do you have a working/demo site of the platform?

Thank you for your support, we are glad to hear your kind words about our project!
  For payments between platform members, for example between an investor and a trader, payments will be available in ETH, BTC and TKLN.
  At the moment we are in the active development process of the alpha version of the platform, and there are already ready prototypes.
  Please, stay tuned in our telegram chats and other social networks, as well as in this thread.  In the nearest future, important news about our platform will be announced.
Hello! I have a question. If I bought the tokens and then I changed my mind. May I refund money?

No, it is impossible to do a refund after the purchase of the tokens.

OK, and if I have transferred money, but have not sought tokens yet. May I refund money?

If you have not already bought tokens, then you can do a refund.
Pages:
Jump to: