Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 101. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

More updates for you - we have prepared the re-branding of our project! Taklimakan Network got new design and it was reflected on renewed lending, where we have visualized the main ideas of our project. The symbol of the compass indicates the  correct direction in futuristic and mysterious space of crypto currencies and modern technologies. Now our platform, unique in communication between experts and newcomers of the crypto market has received clear and simple navigation and new functionality. Hurry up to join us and try out the new features our platform!
We would like to announce the great news - Taklimakan has signed up a partnership deal with ICOBox, the preeminent provider of SaaS solutions for conducting ICOs, to receive their technical, legal, and marketing services. Based in Singapore, Taklimakan Network is a business platform that aims to connect, equip and train cryptocurrency investors, traders, analysts, and enthusiasts at any level of expertise.ICOBox’s co-founder Mike Raitsyn pointed out that “The Taklimakan Network will provide a space for individuals and industry experts to synergize and cooperate in ways that we are only beginning to imagine. We at ICOBox are very excited to be working with Taklimakan Network.”
Hi, an excellent project, but I wanted to clarify about the project's relationship to the know your customer.
Is it necessary for anyone to use this test?
Thanks for the timely reply.
All participants will have to complete KYC to withdraw their tokens from private accounts.
Guys, what do you think about their chances to reach the hard cap?
Pre-sale has finished successfully - we managed to raise 3.316.000 USD.  Our Hard Cap of Pre-sale has reached!  The project aroused great interest in the crypto community, therefore, given that now we have thrown all our efforts into developing the prototype platform, and also on the marketing component, there are chances that we will achieve the goals
I think that to conduct a marketing company, do not necessarily wait for the start of sales. Advertising has been more active before. This is an opportunity to prepare the audience for investment.
Thank you for your opinion!  Now the bounty of the program is being updated, the details of the advertising campaign are being discussed, in the near future, you will see the results of our marketing strategy.  If you have any questions about the Taklimakan project, please ask them in this thread or in our telegram chat at any time
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I think that to conduct a marketing company, do not necessarily wait for the start of sales. Advertising has been more active before. This is an opportunity to prepare the audience for investment.
Hey. In my opinion this is a good project. Strange silence in this branch.
I wanted to ask what would happen to the bounty program until April-May?
I think that the marketing company should not be stopped. You have to control it.
Thanks! The Bounty program will be updated soon and will be available until the end of the ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hey. In my opinion this is a good project. Strange silence in this branch.
I wanted to ask what would happen to the bounty program until April-May?
I think that the marketing company should not be stopped. You have to control it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Guys, what do you think about their chances to reach the hardcap?
Activity: 826
Hi, an excellent project, but I wanted to clarify about the project's relationship to the know your customer.
Is it necessary for anyone to use this test?
Thanks for the timely reply.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
After a successful closure of the Pre-Sale, the strategy of further work and promotion of Taklimakan Network was changed. We decided to develop an alpha version and conduct an ICO. In this regard, ICO is postponed until April-May 2018. Work on the alpha version has already begun. Also, it was decided to fix the token Pre-Sale price at 0.025 USD for 1 TKLN. The recalculation will be made, and to those who purchased tokens at the rate of ETH above 750 USD additional tokens will accrue. Follow our official channels and chats, where we will necessarily announce all the upcoming news.

And how now to bounty perform or do nothing yet?
Activity: 63
I reserved ukrainian translation of Taklimakan, and I have some questions.
Is it OK if I will post the translation on Bitcoin Garden, instead of Bitcointalk?
Activity: 98
 ICO Team, with whom can I speak about cooperation?
We have expertise in marketing, traffic and media.Please contact me.
when ICO sale start?
Activity: 95
After a successful closure of the Pre-Sale, the strategy of further work and promotion of Taklimakan Network was changed. We decided to develop an alpha version and conduct an ICO. In this regard, ICO is postponed until April-May 2018. Work on the alpha version has already begun. Also, it was decided to fix the token Pre-Sale price at 0.025 USD for 1 TKLN. The recalculation will be made, and to those who purchased tokens at the rate of ETH above 750 USD additional tokens will accrue. Follow our official channels and chats, where we will necessarily announce all the upcoming news.
Activity: 294
As soon as it gets listed on exchanges I am more than certain that you will be able to navigate us through this source.
Could you tell me please, when does the ICO end ?
Activity: 322
We have been busy working on alpha version of the project that's why we haven't posted anything significant yet there. But we will promise to post more frequently
Activity: 280
 Have been working busily on the platform recent days. And the twitter have not got enough attention from us. We will resolve it and create posts more frequently
Activity: 434
Then it turns out that the bounty is not active  Angry

Hello. on the bounty of the company. Need to pass kyc? where can see the table of remuneration? there were already calculations?

hello

Bounty Campaign is active
tokens will be counted after the end of the bounty campaign

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Then it turns out that the bounty is not active  Angry
Activity: 434
Share a secret, when all the same, the start and end of the ICO? I can't find this information. On the website and in the white paper it is not. Written collected a hard cap on pre-sale and all.

Hi Dev, can you answer this?
I think this is not a difficult question, right..

And can you be more active here or in social media so we can be more leverage to support you to succeed this project

In the telegram I found the following message:
(Dear TAKLIMAKAN community,
After a successful closure of the Pre-Sale, the strategy of further work and promotion of Taklimakan Network was changed. We decided to develop an alpha version and conduct an ICO. In this regard, ICO is postponed until April-May 2018. Work on the alpha version has already begun. Also, it was decided to fix the token Pre-Sale price at 0.025 USD for 1 TKLN. The recalculation will be made, and to those who purchased tokens at the rate of ETH above 750 USD additional tokens will accrue. Follow our official channels and chats, where we will necessarily announce all the upcoming news).

(More details to be announced later).
Pages:
Jump to: