Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 98. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Last month, Rakesh Kirpalani, a Dubai-based businessman and investor, joined the company Taklimakan Network as an adviser. Taklimakan Network is a platform created on blockchain  that was developed as a tool for investors, traders and enthusiasts with any level of crypto experience, who want to learn how to make informed choices about the cryptocurrency market. In this interview with Mr. Kirpalani, we discuss his background in investing and advising startups, along with his thoughts on blockchain technology and conducting ICOs.
You can see the full interview at this link - goo.gl/3C7MpL
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The project looks great and very useful to me!
Will you accept other currencies or only your token for the platform membership?
Do you have a working/demo site of the platform?
Activity: 109
Hello! I have a question. If I bought the tokens and then I changed my mind. May I refund money?

No, it is impossible to do a refund after the purchase of the tokens.

OK, and if I have transferred money, but have not sought tokens yet. May I refund money?
Hello! I have a question. If I bought the tokens and then I changed my mind. May I refund money?

No, it is impossible to do a refund after the purchase of the tokens.
Activity: 109
Is it possible that my report will be copied by another user and issued as my own?
Reports can only be read, copying will not be allowed by the DRM system.
Can I transfer tokens from your service?
You can transfer your tokens to any Ethereum wallet, but it's important to remember that they need support ERC 20. Also, ETH wallet should be your personal wallet and exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.
How secure is the storage of tokens?
Taklimakan token smart contract handles all transactions and balances in a secure and reliable manner. Any member of the ICO who wants to fully use the platform will need to identify themselves by going through the KYC procedure. Also to ensure maximum safety of your wallet, we use two-factor authentication (2FA) in the final version of the project.
Activity: 91
Is it possible that my report will be copied by another user and issued as my own?
Activity: 196
You can transfer your tokens to any Ethereum wallet, but it's important to remember that they need support ERC 20. Also, ETH wallet should be your personal wallet and exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.
How secure is the storage of tokens?
Activity: 196
Uhh you might want to change the name of your ico, it means bald shop in hindi lol
We suppose you are mistaken. We are not going to change our name
What can I be interested in your project as an analyst?
Analyst' will be one of the group of users supported by the platform. Analysts will research ICOs or major cryptocurrencies and produce their reports as a product of their research. The platform will have the capability to publish the reports on the platform website. Reports will allow investors and traders to make their market decisions, so proper legal disclaimers should be included with the reports. Analysts will be able to publish free and paid reports, which will allow them to receive rewards for their analytics.
Activity: 91
What can I be interested in your project as an analyst?
1. How does an investor will get profit by holding your token?

2. Do you pay any dividend to investor periodically?

3. Since your company already in the business and has a regular customer, can you publish any annual report to show your financial statements consists of balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and statement of equity? How much yearly profit you gain?

4. Or there is just another one project that only wants to get BTC and ETH in easy way?

Expecting your answer prior to invest. Smiley Smiley Smiley
1. Advantageous price of the token, free registration for a premium account for 12 months, as well as a free subscription to a trader and analyst for the same period. The massive use of the platform services by users from all over the world, participation in investment portfolios, continuous improvement and updating of the platform will be the main factors determining the direction of the TKLN price when it becomes available on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Also, buyers have access to a bonus based on the amount they purchase. The more they purchase they more of a bonus they earn. Buyers who purchase more than 10 ETH will be entered into a lottery which will randomly pick and pay out the top 10 buyers

2. The TKLN is a utility, it is not a share or security of any kind, no equity, interests or dividends will ever be distributed or assigned to TKLN holders from the company.

3. Currently we are only attracting funds for our company launch. You can see our progress in fund-raising on our website.

4. We have very promising project, extremely experienced team, and we have worked hard on this project for a quite long time. No, we are not anether one)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
1. How does an investor will get profit by holding your token?

2. Do you pay any dividend to investor periodically?

3. Since your company already in the business and has a regular customer, can you publish any annual report to show your financial statements consists of balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and statement of equity? How much yearly profit you gain?

4. Or there is just another one project that only wants to get BTC and ETH in easy way?

Expecting your answer prior to invest. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hello Taklimakan team, what is the maximum entry limit?

Hello! We have only minimum purchase amount - 10 USD. Maximum purchase amount - no limit.

I want to invest a very large amount of money. Will I have some privileges, the right to vote, etc.?

Buyers have access to a bonus based on the amount they purchase. The more they purchase they more of a bonus they earn. Buyers who purchase more than 10 ETH will be entered into a lottery which will randomly pick and pay out the top 10 buyers.
Activity: 122

Hello! We have only minimum purchase amount - 10 USD. Maximum purchase amount - no limit.

I want to invest a very large amount of money. Will I have some privileges, the right to vote, etc.?

What is TKLN token?
Today we decided to shed some light on a slightly difficult topic – the use of TKLN token on our platform. Token TKLN is our own internal currency and an asset, which any prospective member can receive at this stage by investing into Taklimakan Network.
TKLN will be central in the functioning of the platform – members will use them to pay for subscription to analytical materials and forecasts, commissions for services. Every network participant who has TKLN token on their account will be able to vote for new analytical tools. Any user can send these tokens to other members and receive them as payment. Besides, experts sharing their knowledge will be rewarded in tokens TKLN.

Pages:
Jump to: