Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 5. (Read 51364 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
It's certainly looking bad then. There is hardly any project that goes completely silent if it actually serious intentions about turning their roadmap into reality. Have they ever showed their faces?

Not only they are absolutely silent, from time to time one of them deletes any critical messages in the chat box at the exchange. They are just buying more time to hide themselves and the money. As for faces, they may be fakes, and the CEO remained completely unknown.

One question then is how well did they do their job in hiding their identity throughout the whole time they ran this project? And did they actually scam you guys?

Looks like they did pretty well. There were investors, some of them mentioned buying tokens during the ICO in this thread. Personally I did not invest, I only participated in their signature campaign for some time, of which I now regret.

There is a group in crypto that pulls off a lot of scams I think. They know how to do it without get caught. The only thing to fight back is inform people about the threats and get some better verification processes for devs who want to launch a project.

Maybe. There is a possibility that this scam was well planned. The account used to create this thread and now abandoned was rather old (maybe bought). The exchange is dead. They won enough time to cover their traces and disappeared.

They waited for enough people to deposit funds on their exchange I guess. It reminds me a little bit of CryptoDao if you remember / know that exchange? Stopped operating out of a sudden and a lot of people deposited funds there because there was one special ICO exclusively launching on their platform. I guess it was part of their strategy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
They made the award distribution very fast. I would even say that even the fastest of the projects I have participated. Good for friends who receive the award. TNG, which is the abbreviation of token, does not say what is it when you see it in your wallet. I hope those who participate in bounty and ICO will get profit.

Lol...how much do you get paid to shill?

Yes, there is a sudden surge of activity here - fake screenshots, recommendations from newbies to buy the token which nobody buys... Someone desperately trying to sell the tokens or the 'developers' trying to squeeze even more from their scam?
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
They made the award distribution very fast. I would even say that even the fastest of the projects I have participated. Good for friends who receive the award. TNG, which is the abbreviation of token, does not say what is it when you see it in your wallet. I hope those who participate in bounty and ICO will get profit.

Lol...how much do you get paid to shill?
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
time for buy some cheap tangerine tokens.  Wink Cool

For what purpose? The project is dead. The developers disappeared with the money. There is not a single buy order for TNG.
Activity: 47
time for buy some cheap tangerine tokens.  Wink Cool
Activity: 86
Congratulations to all the participants in the bounty of the company and the ICO as well as the entire team of Mandarin. I believed all along success. I wish the project good development and good luck. And we all profit .
Welcome : )

They are excellent news for us.

I tried to upload the photo here but I can't. I was uploaded another image before, sorry.
https://imgur.com/a/OcHevnB

Hi!, very good news about this project !!

I do not know how to upload images here (i tried, sorry) . They answered me today, and I share it with all of you.

That's interesting... The original message was removed, and the screenshot reuploaded, with deleted date. Something is going on Undecided

I do not know how to upload images here (i tried, sorry) . They answered me today, and I share it with all of you.

Good news!!! thanks for your efforts

Hi friends, after so much waiting, finally very excellent news about this project !

The tokens will be worth a fortune. Have a nice week : )

The date on the screenshot is 20/11/2017. The project is dead for months (actually, it turned out to be a scam).
It's certainly looking bad then. There is hardly any project that goes completely silent if it actually serious intentions about turning their roadmap into reality. Have they ever showed their faces?

Not only they are absolutely silent, from time to time one of them deletes any critical messages in the chat box at the exchange. They are just buying more time to hide themselves and the money. As for faces, they may be fakes, and the CEO remained completely unknown.

One question then is how well did they do their job in hiding their identity throughout the whole time they ran this project? And did they actually scam you guys?

Looks like they did pretty well. There were investors, some of them mentioned buying tokens during the ICO in this thread. Personally I did not invest, I only participated in their signature campaign for some time, of which I now regret.

There is a group in crypto that pulls off a lot of scams I think. They know how to do it without get caught. The only thing to fight back is inform people about the threats and get some better verification processes for devs who want to launch a project.

Maybe. There is a possibility that this scam was well planned. The account used to create this thread and now abandoned was rather old (maybe bought). The exchange is dead. They won enough time to cover their traces and disappeared.

Whenever some bump this thread with expressing frustration for becoming part of this project as investor or promoter those who sees it coming up from deep parts of forum also feels the same way. This is only thing which will be noted periodically someone will keep showing concern but time will keep passing.

Yes and no action done to get justice:/
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Whenever some bump this thread with expressing frustration for becoming part of this project as investor or promoter those who sees it coming up from deep parts of forum also feels the same way. This is only thing which will be noted periodically someone will keep showing concern but time will keep passing.

There won’t be bonuses during the ICO, right?

You are (luckily) too late. The ICO ended half a year ago, the project turned to be a scam.
Activity: 9

There won’t be bonuses during the ICO, right?
Pages:
Jump to: