Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 3. (Read 51364 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I was visiting the exchange using the link provided above. It looks nice good to see TNG with parity BTC/ETH/USD. This fiat part is interesting and can be promoted. The usability of exchange can bring value to its token and success to exchange by letting everyone know. It really need heavy marketing to show its existence to attractive users/traders.

But why no body trade with  parity BTC/TNG? Still stuck..

Because nobody wants to buy these useless tokens. Even if the project is not a scam, which is extremely unlikely - I think they deployed the new design to lure new people to deposit funds to the exchange - it is completely, totally discredited.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I was visiting the exchange using the link provided above. It looks nice good to see TNG with parity BTC/ETH/USD. This fiat part is interesting and can be promoted. The usability of exchange can bring value to its token and success to exchange by letting everyone know. It really need heavy marketing to show its existence to attractive users/traders.

But why no body trade with  parity BTC/TNG? Still stuck..
Site is up, but I can't register on it. Confirmation e-mail is not delivering to my mailbox.

I was able to log in using my old registration data, but the interface is very laggy. Considering all the previous events, I do not trust the 'developers' in the slightest. I would not deposit a single cent there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
What can be achieved now with such thread when they are not attending this forum using official accounts anymore. It is quite possible they still have eye on this to see what is going on among people. If they were running business or active user here this thread was effecting them but now it will have absolutely zero impact on them.
Yes, the Tangerine team are pathetic scammers, they lied from the very beginning. They did not intend to develop their exchange. They rolled out the ugly mock-up of the exchange and on this their "development" ceased.
Site is up! See a twitter)
Site is up, but I can't register on it. Confirmation e-mail is not delivering to my mailbox.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
What can be achieved now with such thread when they are not attending this forum using official accounts anymore. It is quite possible they still have eye on this to see what is going on among people. If they were running business or active user here this thread was effecting them but now it will have absolutely zero impact on them.
Yes, the Tangerine team are pathetic scammers, they lied from the very beginning. They did not intend to develop their exchange. They rolled out the ugly mock-up of the exchange and on this their "development" ceased.
Site is up! See a twitter)
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
It is scam. The project is completely dead.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
I opened a scam accusation topic on the meta forum.

Have a look at it : open the accusation topic.

Regards,
Arpetuos
I open pair for trade TNG-BTC long time ago on https://tangerine.is ,but that exchange not working or no one visit. What is problem with this token?

It's a scam. The exchange was just a mockup, nobody traded there (it was possible to deposit, but impossible to withdraw). Now even the site is down. The project is dead.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I open pair for trade TNG-BTC long time ago on https://tangerine.is ,but that exchange not working or no one visit. What is problem with this token?
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Everything seems down.

It was probably a scam.

The creator of this thread has not been connected for 3 months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Definitely a big time scammer. Goodbye Mandarin/Tangerine scam. life goes on.
Interesting, so lets see....either scam comes to an end or the miracle is about to happen....

The site is still down and probably will never appear again. Looks like it is the end of this scam.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm Joined on telegram campaign. Its like a long journey for me...
Activity: 497
Website http://www.tangerine.is/ is now down....
Maybe Update?I managed to visit the site in a few hours Huh But Now is down

Interesting, so lets see....either scam comes to an end or the miracle is about to happen....
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Website http://www.tangerine.is/ is now down....
Maybe Update?I managed to visit the site in a few hours Huh But Now is down
Activity: 497
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
After this long to have hope is waiting for miracle to happen. Now it has been clear that they have gone with the money they raised as there was not pressure on them even when they came after few months delays with excuses. That was attempt to test the temperature and feeling of people and they didn't find active people and went away without problem. Why will they care to come back now after so many months ?

They will definitely not come back. Not even worth to think about that miracle. They took the money and that was the easiest way for them to make some cash.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
After this long to have hope is waiting for miracle to happen. Now it has been clear that they have gone with the money they raised as there was not pressure on them even when they came after few months delays with excuses. That was attempt to test the temperature and feeling of people and they didn't find active people and went away without problem. Why will they care to come back now after so many months ?
Pages:
Jump to: