Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] tap - Access to crypto trading and banking | Mastercard Approved - page 4. (Read 2352 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What are your percent rates on BitMart?
lol, I think you can check it by yourself, it is not so hard
brand new

Are you planning a listing on Binance?
This is good idea but it will cost a lot. Team should focus on other exchanges now like vindax or okex
brand new
Are you planning a listing on Binance?
Activity: 1

I wonder if the same Crypto.com tried to "absorb" you? It would be a logical decision.

They won't do it anymore, they are late. And it is not really necessary

But then they would not have done anything with the service, and so they got a competitor who will push them out of the market

I do not think they will supplant everything. They will entice part of the audience and that's all. They will coexist, but no more.

Even attracting a large audience is already a win for Tap

The quality of the audience is important, not the quantity. It is better to have 10 large investors than 50 small ones
If you are talking about profit, then I agree. But to start, you need to gain the maximum number of the audience
Short term profit is worse than a long life cycle. Therefore, the quality of users is more important now
Understand you. At an early stage, the quality of users and the number of their funds are really more important
I think, thanks to the commission, large bitcoin holders may well move here, if they use exchanges and other things at all.
I think those who have a lot of bitcoins keep them in hardware wallets.
brand new
What are your percent rates on BitMart?
brand new
How many coins will your platform support?
I think they can list all the coins if they want, but why?
It would be convenient for users, at least.
I think that such applications should have a top 10 coins when they are launched.
brand new

I wonder if the same Crypto.com tried to "absorb" you? It would be a logical decision.

But then they would not have done anything with the service, and so they got a competitor who will push them out of the market

I do not think they will supplant everything. They will entice part of the audience and that's all. They will coexist, but no more.

Are you planning to integrate with VISA or some other payment systems?
As for me, now MasterCard is enough, in the future it would be nice, but not now
Many debit cards now support MC, so users should definitely not have any problems.
I agree. I personally did not have any problems, although I live in a not most developed country
I am skeptical about fiat payment systems in cryptocurrencies, but I'm wondering what will come of this
It doesn't matter when it will be. But team should work better for platform development
brand new

As for me, the project is interesting, but I can't really understand how instant exchange will be implemented.

Bitcoin has several technologies for instant transactions. So it won't be a big problem

I've never heard of them. What kind of technology? Give me some links.

Googled what the Lightning Network is. This is exactly what helps to conduct transactions with the bitcoin faster.

I didn’t know that there were such technologies. Amazing that I have been following Bitcoin and its network for a long time. Thanks for the information.

Lightning works not only for bitcoin but for many other currencies too

I do not like that it is an add-on over the blockchain and our transactions are in P2P format

If you need an urgent transaction, it is not a problem.

But how, if something happens, to prove that you have made a transaction?
This is a drawback of p2p exchange, but there is no other way to increase the speed of transactions
Security is always more important than speed, so LN doesn't suit me.
brand new

Where can I read project roadmap?

As far as I remember they have it in WhitePaper, look there

Thank you. Can you link to their WP? I cannot find on the site

I do not know if it is possible to post links here. There is WP in the top right corner
It's weird that I didn't notice it, thanks ahahaha
It's strange that you can't see it, but if you scroll site at the phone, I can understand
brand new

Where can I read project roadmap?

As far as I remember they have it in WhitePaper, look there

Thank you. Can you link to their WP? I cannot find on the site

I do not know if it is possible to post links here. There is WP in the top right corner
It's weird that I didn't notice it, thanks ahahaha
brand new

Are you planning to integrate with VISA or some other payment systems?
As for me, now MasterCard is enough, in the future it would be nice, but not now
Many debit cards now support MC, so users should definitely not have any problems.
I agree. I personally did not have any problems, although I live in a not most developed country
I am skeptical about fiat payment systems in cryptocurrencies, but I'm wondering what will come of this
brand new

The quality of the audience is important, not the quantity. It is better to have 10 large investors than 50 small ones
If you are talking about profit, then I agree. But to start, you need to gain the maximum number of the audience
Short term profit is worse than a long life cycle. Therefore, the quality of users is more important now
Understand you. At an early stage, the quality of users and the number of their funds are really more important
I think, thanks to the commission, large bitcoin holders may well move here, if they use exchanges and other things at all.
brand new
Is there an approximate date when they will add the XTP / ETH pair?
I think that only the founders know about this, but I would really like it as soon as possible
I don't like that they use BitMart as their token, as for me it's not the best exchange.
brand new

The service is excellent, so far I enjoy using it. But it is confusing that there are only 3 coins.

The number of coins is not a decisive indicator now. But they promised to list more coins.

I agree. It is better to have a high-quality and working product now than a dummy with a bunch of coins. Quality is more important than quantity.

Listings attract new users. I use XMR a lot, for example. It is unpleasant for me that my currency is not on the service.

They promised there would be a coin listing soon. We should wait for it now

Now listing is the most important thing on exchanges and new applications

You're wrong. Listing is not that important. It is more important to provide competitive conditions. Coins can be listed after increasing the audience
It seems to me that we will not come to an agreement because I think it's easier to wait for further actions from the team.
Okay, you're right. Better wait now what team will do next.
brand new

It seems to me that you can easily overtake all cryptocurrency mobile wallets.

As for me, their fees and restrictions have already done this

There are not enough commissions, you need something more. But a kind of success is already visible...

The service has not yet received the necessary mass character, it seems to me that they have gained popularity by providing new interesting conditions

Massiveness is not that important in the early stages. Rather, the correct operation of all elements is important.

I have already used their application. I have absolutely no complaints against him. Works great. Even on my old iPhone, I have not crashed.

I was also surprised that the application is very stable, I have an old phone and no lags

Optimization is not the most important thing. The main thing is that there are no crashes during transactions, therefore it is enough to optimize only one functionality
I have not seen this even in indie games, not to mention projects of this scale.
You don't use mobile apps so often as I do. Better check one more time
Activity: 1

The service is excellent, so far I enjoy using it. But it is confusing that there are only 3 coins.

The number of coins is not a decisive indicator now. But they promised to list more coins.

I agree. It is better to have a high-quality and working product now than a dummy with a bunch of coins. Quality is more important than quantity.

Listings attract new users. I use XMR a lot, for example. It is unpleasant for me that my currency is not on the service.

They promised there would be a coin listing soon. We should wait for it now

Now listing is not that important. BTC and LTC are there, they are enough for most people
I'm missing. I would like to see EOS, Stellar and Ripple for example
I think you are too weird for cryptocurrencies, these are the worst coins, IMHO
brand new
Do you have women in your team? If so, what positions
brand new
Is there an approximate date when they will add the XTP / ETH pair?
It seems to me that by the end of the month they will add it
brand new

I think that only unreliable platforms are striving for profit in the shortest possible time. That is why they develop gradually.
brand new
Interesting article on medium. Laughed a little with the FBI and their bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: