Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] tap - Access to crypto trading and banking | Mastercard Approved - page 9. (Read 2346 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Up to £ 500, while Cypto.com only has £ 200. You are great!

It remains to be hoped that after the influx of the audience, they will not change this, otherwise it will be unfair to us.
It will not be profitable for them to do this. Otherwise, there will be an audience runoff
Activity: 6
I wonder if the same Crypto.com tried to "absorb" you? It would be a logical decision.
They won't do it anymore, they are late. And it is not really necessary
Activity: 9

How did you agree with MasterCard?

This interests me too. They are very skeptical about cryptocurrencies, so I think it was a difficult contract.
And what's the difference? This is their investment and that's all
brand new

It seems to me that you can easily overtake all cryptocurrency mobile wallets.

As for me, their fees and restrictions have already done this
There are not enough commissions, you need something more. But a kind of success is already visible...
brand new

No commission fee is a great feature for users.

Yes, that's really cool. Especial respect for zero commissions, not many projects are ready to do it

I have a lot of questions about this. Why such commissions? For the sake of competition? I do not understand. This is great, of course, but I don't understand the mechanism
brand new

Do you have a desktop wallet for Linux?

Android is also Linux, okay? Ahaha.
But I saw only a wallet for their phones. Therefore, it is unlikely. Maybe later.
brand new
As for me, the project is interesting, but I can't really understand how instant exchange will be implemented.
Activity: 2

There was already a post above regarding this. I am personally confused by such commissions. On the one hand, this is great, but on the other hand, how can the service earn money?
brand new

Tap into the future with our tap app and prepaid MastercardⓇ.
Offering exchange functionalities, cold storage and crypto trading solutions you won’t find elsewhere. Join us as we lead the way in the crypto revolution.
https://i.imgur.com/HQiPnNT.jpg

This is all going to be just fine
I think the project will be able to scale quickly and soon we will see one of the best projects very soon it should become a worldwide solution

I agree about a worldwide solution. I would like to use this service every day for personal needs

I would also use the service, but unfortunately it is not available in my country. As far as I know, they promised to fix it. So I'm waiting

It remains to be hoped that after the influx of the audience, they will not change this, otherwise it will be unfair to us.
I wonder if the same Crypto.com tried to "absorb" you? It would be a logical decision.
brand new

This interests me too. They are very skeptical about cryptocurrencies, so I think it was a difficult contract.
Do you have a desktop wallet for Linux?

brand new
Where to download your application?
No commission fee is a great feature for users.

Yes, that's really cool. Especial respect for zero commissions, not many projects are ready to do it

And everyone else is even less, so this is a success
brand new

Good luck with the project! I think to completely switch to your wallet

Why think? Just do it and that's it
brand new