Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] tap - Access to crypto trading and banking | Mastercard Approved - page 6. (Read 2352 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Do you have a desktop wallet for Linux?

I personally don't see any benefit from a Linux wallet. Only the developers' time is wasted.

I agree. Too few people sit on Linux. It will take longer to develop than profitable.

Linux is a platform for professionals. I trust it much more than macOS and Win because I myself control everything that happens in it. A Linux wallet would be a great solution.
Okay. Linux is used by 5% of all users. How much does it cost to develop a wallet for Linux? And will it pay off in theory?
Usually, these people have a lot of money and care about their privacy, I think it will pay off
I do not think so. Those who buy macOS a lot of money and do not think with their heads
brand new
Activity: 0
Where can I read project roadmap?
As far as I remember they have it in WhitePaper, look there
brand new

I wonder if the same Crypto.com tried to "absorb" you? It would be a logical decision.

I don’t think that they even perceived them as a competitor from the very beginning.

Who cares how they perceived them? The main thing is that we have a competitive product that has every chance of winning in the competition.

I don't think you can win in the competition in crypt. They will take their niche in the market, there will be a large audience, but no more
You are probably right. Many exchanges entice the audience, but those exchanges from which the audience left do not suffer too much.

Exchanges are not the best example, traders are now leaving to better projects
It seems to me that traders, on the contrary, are happy to change exchanges for favorable more conditions.
brand new
brand new

As for me, the project is interesting, but I can't really understand how instant exchange will be implemented.

Bitcoin has several technologies for instant transactions. So it won't be a big problem

I've never heard of them. What kind of technology? Give me some links.

Googled what the Lightning Network is. This is exactly what helps to conduct transactions with the bitcoin faster.
I didn’t know that there were such technologies. Amazing that I have been following Bitcoin and its network for a long time. Thanks for the information.

Lightning works not only for bitcoin but for many other currencies too
I do not like that it is an add-on over the blockchain and our transactions are in P2P format

I wonder if the same Crypto.com tried to "absorb" you? It would be a logical decision.

They won't do it anymore, they are late. And it is not really necessary

But then they would not have done anything with the service, and so they got a competitor who will push them out of the market

I do not think they will supplant everything. They will entice part of the audience and that's all. They will coexist, but no more.

Even attracting a large audience is already a win for Tap

Are you planning to integrate with VISA or some other payment systems?
As for me, now MasterCard is enough, in the future it would be nice, but not now
brand new

The service is excellent, so far I enjoy using it. But it is confusing that there are only 3 coins.

The number of coins is not a decisive indicator now. But they promised to list more coins.

I agree. It is better to have a high-quality and working product now than a dummy with a bunch of coins. Quality is more important than quantity.

Listings attract new users. I use XMR a lot, for example. It is unpleasant for me that my currency is not on the service.
They promised there would be a coin listing soon. We should wait for it now
Now listing is the most important thing on exchanges and new applications

It seems to me that you can easily overtake all cryptocurrency mobile wallets.

As for me, their fees and restrictions have already done this

There are not enough commissions, you need something more. But a kind of success is already visible...

The service has not yet received the necessary mass character, it seems to me that they have gained popularity by providing new interesting conditions

Massiveness is not that important in the early stages. Rather, the correct operation of all elements is important.
I have already used their application. I have absolutely no complaints against him. Works great. Even on my old iPhone, I have not crashed.
I was also surprised that the application is very stable, I have an old phone and no lags
brand new

But then they would not have done anything with the service, and so they got a competitor who will push them out of the market

I do not think they will supplant everything. They will entice part of the audience and that's all. They will coexist, but no more.

The quality of the audience is important, not the quantity. It is better to have 10 large investors than 50 small ones

Are you planning to integrate with VISA or some other payment systems?
brand new

Do you have a desktop wallet for Linux?

I personally don't see any benefit from a Linux wallet. Only the developers' time is wasted.

I agree. Too few people sit on Linux. It will take longer to develop than profitable.

Linux is a platform for professionals. I trust it much more than macOS and Win, because I myself control everything that happens in it. A Linux wallet would be a great solution.
Okay. Linux is used by 5% of all users.How much does it cost to develop a wallet for Linux? And will it pay off in theory?
Usually these people have a lot of money and care about their privacy, I think it will pay off

Attracts a commission for a purchase of $ 1000. 1.5% versus 4% for Coinbase. Is it worth switching to a service?

If you often carry out transactions with large amounts, then of course it is worth it. It is obvious

I often trade around $ 5k. I have not experienced any problems with Coinbase, but the commission is 2.5 times less this is attractive, I think it is worth trying Tap
For people like you, it will be useful, no doubt. I have smaller amounts in circulation, so I still think about whether to switch
Of course. There will be practically no commissions for you.
brand new

I don’t think that they even perceived them as a competitor from the very beginning.

Who cares how they perceived them? The main thing is that we have a competitive product that has every chance of winning in the competition.

I don't think you can win in the competition in crypt. They will take their niche in the market, there will be a large audience, but no more
You are probably right. Many exchanges entice the audience, but those exchanges from which the audience left do not suffer too much.

Exchanges are not the best example, traders are now leaving to better projects
brand new

Are you planning to increase commissions in the future? I think it's worth doing at least 0.5%.

I don't think that makes sense to them. So far, everything is going great. Although I would be glad that the service would earn at least some even from small transactions.

Anyway, this is a decision that takes a team. Let's look at their further actions
I think that it is not worth increasing commissions at such an early stage. Although I wonder what will happen next.
Most likely commissions will remain unchanged even after a long time.
brand new

As for me, the project is interesting, but I can't really understand how instant exchange will be implemented.

Bitcoin has several technologies for instant transactions. So it won't be a big problem

Googled what the Lightning Network is. This is exactly what helps to conduct transactions with the bitcoin faster.
I didn’t know that there were such technologies. Amazing that I have been following Bitcoin and its network for a long time. Thanks for the information.

Lightning works not only for bitcoin, but for many other currencies too
brand new
I wonder if the service will have its own version of a hardware wallet, for example? I think the Nano X would be a good competitor.
brand new

brand new

The service is excellent, so far I enjoy using it. But it is confusing that there are only 3 coins.

The number of coins is not a decisive indicator now. But they promised to list more coins.

I agree. It is better to have a high-quality and working product now than a dummy with a bunch of coins. Quality is more important than quantity.

Listings attract new users. I use XMR a lot, for example. It is unpleasant for me that my currency is not on the service.
brand new

Attracts a commission for a purchase of $ 1000. 1.5% versus 4% for Coinbase. Is it worth switching to a service?

If you often carry out transactions with large amounts, then of course it is worth it. It is obvious

I often trade around $ 5k. I have not experienced any problems with Coinbase, but the commission is 2.5 times less this is attractive, I think it is worth trying Tap
For people like you, it will be useful, no doubt. I have smaller amounts in circulation, so I still think about whether to switch

brand new

Pages:
Jump to: