Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]🚀 TAVITT🚀[Airdrop]🌎TAVITT SWAP🌎Tavitt Farming📌 - page 10. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
what the base for this coin, Waves or Ethereum Based, or Tavitt using own Blockchain.
hopefully you, using your own blockchain not based in any platform like Ethereum or Waves, i'm so tired.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, tourism has recently been very popular, and Tavitt gives you the opportunity to earn on vacation) Very cool!
True, but on the market comes more and more tourist projects on the basis of the blockchain. It is not yet clear how they will use it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!The most interesting project to date! very much attracted someone else's attention! I'm a part of! And recommend to everyone!
Activity: 252
Hello everyone, tourism has recently been very popular, and Tavitt gives you the opportunity to earn on vacation) Very cool!
Activity: 490
A good project, I hope the project will be in demand and will occupy the niche of tourism, and the technology of blockade and the openness of decentralization will contribute to this.
Activity: 336
you need to add rodamap to make this project more interesting and many participants join good luck.
Activity: 308
Hi, admins. I want to know, why did you choose wawes exchange?
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
  I dream about a good world where there will be all is well, all will live in peace and harmony, where and they will be friends! Found out about this company and realized that the world was not lost, would recommend!
Project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! We need products and ideas! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world! We offer to take part in ICO!

Thank you very much for your kind message.
We are completely engaged in success of our project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!The most interesting project for today! Very attracted the attention of someone else! I'm part of it! And advise everyone! Very interesting and creative project! This project will achieve great victories! Good luck!))))

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Great Project!
This is a really good project.
Activity: 294
Bold, decisive, and most importantly very promising project.I like him with his innovative proposals..I think investors cryptocurrencies are going to love it!This project has a great future!I recommend investing in THIS wonderful tavitt project.
The team is in close contact with the community and is easily accessible for sharing new ideas or answering questions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
  I dream about a good world where there will be all is well, all will live in peace and harmony, where and they will be friends! Found out about this company and realized that the world was not lost, would recommend!
Project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! We need products and ideas! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world! We offer to take part in ICO!
One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and follow the development! I'm with you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I like that TVC aims to make LIFE a fun and incredible journey via a “CUE” or opportunity to travel. It will be great  when people around the world  can plan an efficient trip to  experience this wondrous journey

If it really works as they think it will then this could turn into a helpful tool for all travelers to have way more efficient itineraries in the future.

Absolutely, we wil make it come true Wink

What do you think how much time you need until all the potential of your platform will fully enfold and the user experience is close to perfect?
Merit: 101
Tavitt will release the wallet function during April 2018

Tavitt(Thailand) Co.,Ltd. (Head Office: Bangkok, Thailand) has announced its plans to release ‘Tavitt Wallet’ during April 2018. Tavitt Wallet will allow users to transfer Tavittcoin between the Waves platform and the Ethereum platform.
https://medium.com/tavitt/tavitt-will-release-the-wallet-function-during-april-2018-cb4114035433
Activity: 294
 Dear friends! There is a new Very interesting project.I liked it very much and I recommend you Since most people nowadays invest in cryptocurrency.And this  will give them the opportunity to pay for the reservation of hotels and in General for the trip cryptovaalyutoy to pay attention to itI myself travel a lot around the world and I think This project has a great future.!.That's great! has a project. It haz great future and great success!I am believe in the future of this company and  promote it!
Pages:
Jump to: