Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]🚀 TAVITT🚀[Airdrop]🌎TAVITT SWAP🌎Tavitt Farming📌 - page 13. (Read 3869 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
good luck.
nice PROJECT!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
It's a great and amazing project that will make you easier and  getting better in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Many programs of this project and I hope that many of the participants who supports and follows the projects so as to be able to smoothly and successfully.
It's true and I also supports to be successful I hope to be going according to plan and the many participants who followed him.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Many programs of this project and I hope that many of the participants who supports and follows the projects so as to be able to smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 9
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Amazing and interesting project...  Hope will be succes in the future
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
more people will be now about the interesting this project
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
This is a really great project Tavitt project is so promising.
Activity: 18
Activity: 33
This is a really good project.
Activity: 840
I just saw bounty campaign of this project, A total of 6,300,000 TVC worth $6,300,000 this is very interesting project and i think this project will be successful.
Activity: 12
Activity: 58
tavit is great project that many japanese think so.
i expect they will make it so nice!
Activity: 490
Everyone who likes traveling wants to take nice pictures and photos to share with others, especially girls. Good things can always bring people endless satisfaction. I hope tavitt can achieve them.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I just found out this coin from a facebook post I like the reward system it gets a lot of support since this is an airdrop although the reward is not huge but still profitable if you are going to work hard for it , but you need to set up a bounty for community awareness and we need more good exchange too.

Thank you for your message. We are planning to start for bounty program in several days, then we will announce about it here. Hope you'll be looking forward to it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Tavitt is It seems to be quite interesting
Yeah absolutely interesting project. It is different from the common existing project. This project will help you decide what country or tourist attraction you should visit and they will give you a commended accommodation.

How does it precisely work? Do you provide things like your preferences for traveling and then the database makes suggestions to you?

Tavitt’s ‘Travel Recommendation Service’ suggests the best route to visit all the tourist attractions selected
in the most efficient way by the following method.

1. Accepts the 1 – 10 spots/attractions that the users have selected as an entry.
2. Excludes the routes that have bad transfer efficiency by using a hypothetical
transit time.
3. Applies the actual transit time to the remaining routes, and calculates the route with the shortest transit time.

Please check Whitepaper P15~18
http://tavitt.co.jp/tvc/TVC_ICO_En_ver1.1.pdf

Please try it here.

[ Travel Recommendation Service Tavitt ]
https://tavitt.jp/

In the future, we plan on expanding the languages to include English, French, Spanish and Chinese.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I just found out this coin from a facebook post I like the reward system it gets a lot of support since this is an airdrop although the reward is not huge but still profitable if you are going to work hard for it , but you need to set up a bounty for community awareness and we need more good exchange too.

And airdrop is already a good measure to attract a lot of people to the project as it's money for almost no work. That's a good deal and approach.
Activity: 476
What your address of the contract and how many decimal numbers? I just want to investigate your symbol etherscan in more detail. I want to understand whether it is worth investing in this project.
Activity: 35
User 'Tavitt_ICO' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
3PQzLbW5GDLqR1AmJ9B9pExZTh9BrTCTMMQ
TW: https://twitter.com/vadyao/status/977910509268799489
Pages:
Jump to: