Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]🚀 TAVITT🚀[Airdrop]🌎TAVITT SWAP🌎Tavitt Farming📌 - page 11. (Read 3869 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I like that TVC aims to make LIFE a fun and incredible journey via a “CUE” or opportunity to travel. It will be great  when people around the world  can plan an efficient trip to  experience this wondrous journey

If it really works as they think it will then this could turn into a helpful tool for all travelers to have way more efficient itineraries in the future.

Absolutely, we wil make it come true Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I like that TVC aims to make LIFE a fun and incredible journey via a “CUE” or opportunity to travel. It will be great  when people around the world  can plan an efficient trip to  experience this wondrous journey

If it really works as they think it will then this could turn into a helpful tool for all travelers to have way more efficient itineraries in the future.
Wow.. This is a very interesting project, and I am sure will be a lot of people who support the advancement of this project, because the project has a very good prospect and I think this project has great potential to be successful.
This project is very good and certainly many people are interested to follow the advancement of this project. I also think if this project really really useful for investors and people who participate in it. let's see this project success in the future.

TAVITT provides a travel destination recommendation service through a cross-database search platform.
To highlight the true beauty of global destinations,
we not only provide information on fascinating locations but also create content that inspires travel or excites travelers about discovering new places.

Our core philosophy is, The belief that we ought to enjoy life through
travel The desire to provide life-changing travel experiences
Travel can have a huge impact on an individual’s life.

We aim to make LIFE a fun and incredible journey via a “CUE” or opportunity to travel.
At TAVITT, we aim to provide such CUEs.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Wow.. This is a very interesting project, and I am sure will be a lot of people who support the advancement of this project, because the project has a very good prospect and I think this project has great potential to be successful.
This project is very good and certainly many people are interested to follow the advancement of this project. I also think if this project really really useful for investors and people who participate in it. let's see this project success in the future.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
good project. I see the concept for traveler and very promising for the future.
Activity: 88
The concept of this project is excellent.I will keep my eyes on this one. Smiley
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I have seen the whitepaper of the project and this is very interesting concept, any one can traveling just with one touch. with tavitt traveling made be easy.
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
it is not this time the concept of travel project is present, but interesting in this TAVITT will recommend the best and the most efficient travel route for people to visit all the tourist attractions they choose
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 67
This is a good project i see in the future and there is so much to used this platform if ever it starting to implemted it.
Soon i will watch for its effects in the market.
Activity: 9
it's so cool!
I’m counting on tavitto.
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 37
wow tavitt a search platform to highlight the true beauty of global destinations is just one of its awesome benifits on using this woderful platform, ill surely look up to the progress of this project.  Wink
Activity: 12
Activity: 45
Great Project!
This is a really good project.
Tavitt Main Feature

Travel Recommendation Service

For example,

Tokyo→Okinawa→Hong Kong→Thailand→Bali→Tokyo

Total flight: $990 only

They are able to travel 4 countries.

If people are given a  'cue'  like this, people move, and this is
directly related to our company’s sales.
Activity: 168
great project, I will continue to support you ...
success always for the project.
Activity: 48
Great Project!
This is a really good project.
Pages:
Jump to: