Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner - Optimized Win/Linux AMD GPU Miner for lyra2z and phi2 - page 10. (Read 85750 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 21
For C31: Anyone managed to get more than 1.2+ on Vega64? If yes, what clocks and timings? Thanks!
Activity: 176
Merit: 76
WOW you guys, 1.35GPS on Radeon VII running C31... I really wish you guys would implement BEAM with uplift as you did grin for AMD cards. AMAZING JOB!!!

Thanks sharmanov Smiley

We're working on adding some other cuckoo cycle algos first, but we would eventually like to hit the equihash algos too.  It will probably be a while until we get there though.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
WOW you guys, 1.35GPS on Radeon VII running C31... I really wish you guys would implement BEAM with uplift as you did grin for AMD cards. AMAZING JOB!!!
Willing to donate a few $$ (up to $100) in crypto to someone who can post results on Grin (Cuck31) on AMD R9 Nitro Fury 8GB HBM (or other Fury R9 card with 4GB HBM) with card optimized for low power usage.

There is no 4gb solver so Fury will never mine Grin31. I've started selling my Furies a while ago, only 1 left now, hope to get rid of it soon))

Our C31 implementation effectively requires 8GB or more vram.  I think lolminer supports C31 on 4GB cards, but it will be quite slow.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Willing to donate a few $$ (up to $100) in crypto to someone who can post results on Grin (Cuck31) on AMD R9 Nitro Fury 8GB HBM (or other Fury R9 card with 4GB HBM) with card optimized for low power usage.

There is no 4gb solver so Fury will never mine Grin31. I've started selling my Furies a while ago, only 1 left now, hope to get rid of it soon))
Activity: 86
Merit: 16
Willing to donate a few $$ (up to $100) in crypto to someone who can post results on Grin (Cuck31) on AMD R9 Nitro Fury 8GB HBM (or other Fury R9 card with 8GB HBM) with card optimized for low power usage.

Good luck finding Fury with 8GB. AFAIK 4GB is what You can find.

Derp, fixed. 4GB obvioulsy.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Willing to donate a few $$ (up to $100) in crypto to someone who can post results on Grin (Cuck31) on AMD R9 Nitro Fury 8GB HBM (or other Fury R9 card with 8GB HBM) with card optimized for low power usage.

Good luck finding Fury with 8GB. AFAIK 4GB is what You can find.
Activity: 24
Hello developers,

what about cryptonight-gpu algorithm, like ryo coin?

It's didn't find your miner.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Team Red Miner v0.5.5 released

https://github.com/todxx/teamredminer/releases

Changes in v0.5.5
  • Added cuckatoo31 algo for grin.

We've added cuckatoo31 for grin mining!
Seems we might have been a bit late as asics are might already be here for the algo  Sad.
What is average hashrate on Vega 64?

I get about 1.05 h/s on vega 64
and about 1.25 h/s on VegaII
and about 0.8-0.9 h/s on vega 56

Make sure you have modded timings in place, CN timings should be good. I haven’t done much testing myself for c31, todxx has been driving it. That said, getting 1.15-1.25 on V64s should be doable, but I don’t know what the efficiency curve looks like.

i run my cards at memory timing level 2 under wattman using current 19.6.3 drivers.
I'll have results for 5700XT using 19.7.1 drivers in a little while.

He is referring to the timings possible with this tool:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amd-mem-tweak-xl-readmodify-timingsppstraps-on-the-fly-5123724
Activity: 86
Merit: 16
Blockchain drivers are a little bit outdated my friend! Get at least 18.6.1.

I will try using newer drivers again, problem is trying to get the Adrenalin driver to work with the VEGA FE.
I haven't had luck getting the dual driver to work and all i get is the Radeon Pro drivers. That is why I have used
older Blockchain driver.

You may also need to adjust your clocks/voltages compared to CN.
Some parts of c31 are very core/compute intensive and may require either slightly lower core clock or slightly more core voltage to keep the GPU stable as it warms up.
Activity: 2

I will try using newer drivers again, problem is trying to get the Adrenalin driver to work with the VEGA FE.
I haven't had luck getting the dual driver to work and all i get is the Radeon Pro drivers. That is why I have used
older Blockchain driver.
Activity: 413
Merit: 21
Activity: 2

Changes in v0.5.5

Seems we might have been a bit late as asics are might already be here for the algo  Sad.

runs a min then gets a "Dead GPU", running Beta Blockchain Driver and OverdriveNtool

Make sure you have modded timings in place, CN timings should be good. I haven’t done much testing myself for c31, todxx has been driving it. That said, getting 1.15-1.25 on V64s should be doable, but I don’t know what the efficiency curve looks like.

will you release a version for navi?  Cry

New instruction set, no public ISA doc released by AMD yet. Right now, only opencl miners that compile through the installed drivers will work. We’ll add support as soon as we have the hardware, the necessary software/compiler infrastructure is in place and we’ve had enough time to tweak and adapt the kernels.

I am getting 1.185 g/s on Vega FE
run for a min then get DEAD GPU, Blockchain Driver and OverdriveNtool
Activity: 62
THX FOR ADDING MTP and other algos keep up the  good work  !!!  is 3.5Mh achievable on vega 56 (64bios) CN timings drivers : 18.5.1 ,  ( I dont care about power )   ??
As nicehash user im trying to beat the profitability of vega 56  2300h on cnr ...
(2 weeks back when Btc was spiking mtp was extremly profitable even  3.0mh on mtp was more than 2300h on cnr )

with my Cn settings i get around 2.8-3.1

On WC 64  i get 3.6-3.9 which even rivals  1080ti

Activity: 658
Merit: 86

Changes in v0.5.5

Seems we might have been a bit late as asics are might already be here for the algo  Sad.

will you release a version for navi?  Cry

New instruction set, no public ISA doc released by AMD yet. Right now, only opencl miners that compile through the installed drivers will work. We’ll add support as soon as we have the hardware, the necessary software/compiler infrastructure is in place and we’ve had enough time to tweak and adapt the kernels.
Activity: 703
Merit: 272

Changes in v0.5.5

will you release a version for navi?  Cry

Changes in v0.5.5

i run my cards at memory timing level 2 under wattman using current 19.6.3 drivers.
I'll have results for 5700XT using 19.7.1 drivers in a little while.
Activity: 658
Merit: 86

Changes in v0.5.5

Changes in v0.5.5

Pages:
Jump to: