Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner - Optimized Win/Linux AMD GPU Miner for lyra2z and phi2 - page 2. (Read 85750 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Team Red Miner v0.6.1 released

https://github.com/todxx/teamredminer/releases

Changes in v0.6.1
  • Added pool failover and load balancing.
  • Added better error messages when failing to allocate eth DAG buffers.
  • Added server name for TLS SNI.
  • Added automatic setting for environment variables for 4GB GPUs.
  • Extended maximum length of usernames and passwords (for some merged mining setups).
  • Added report of pool stats.
  • Changed initial pool auto detect mode to eth proxy.
  • Various fixes for submitting hashrate to pools.

It's been a long time coming, but we finally did it; we added pool failover support Smiley
We also added pool hashrate stats to help with tracking multi-pool use.
For the more advanced users, we also support load balancing pool strategies.  (See the --help output for more info)
If you want to try it out, there is an example start_multipool.sh/bat file included in the miner packages.

Hi!  Are you not supported HAWAI (r9 390/390x/290/290x etc..)?  Its a not good if its a true!
There are a lot of them in the mining market. I could not run these cards on sveral machines, maybe other drivers are needed?
Activity: 3
how to mine solo etc on this miner??? what to register in a batch file?

Build your own private pool and use your private pool stratum URL.
That is one way to solo mine or use a pool which supports solo mining.

I don't know if you know this or not, solo mining ETC may not yield any block rewards for a very long time if you are working with just a handful of rigs.

teamredminer.exe -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://192.168.0.105:8546/miner/55/VEGAAAAAAAAA -u 0x9B9Ea3E44687e6fa230d5de69473907301EA3AF9.3XVEGA56 -p x

does not work, maybe throw off an example of how to register
Activity: 13
hi. how to configure TRM for this pool on HiveOS? POOL: etc.cominers.org
https://ibb.co/ctQ3pz0
https://ibb.co/XS122xY
Activity: 861
Merit: 281

Build your own private pool and use your private pool stratum URL.
That is one way to solo mine or use a pool which supports solo mining.

I don't know if you know this or not, solo mining ETC may not yield any block rewards for a very long time if you are working with just a handful of rigs.
Activity: 3
Cuckaroom fork is here! Need miner update!

Activity: 37
Hi, could you add the cn/zls algorithm??

https://github.com/zelerius
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Cuckaroom fork is here! Need miner update!
Activity: 194
Merit: 4
TeamRedMiner is very good miner but it will be match better if you add Remote monitoring  tool or something similair like Claymore did in his Ethereum dual miner.

You already have it. Its the SGMiner API.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
TeamRedMiner is very good miner but it will be match better if you add Remote monitoring  tool or something similair like Claymore did in his Ethereum dual miner.
Activity: 658
Merit: 86
why is your fee for c31 grin so high?

It’s a fair question. At the time of release, for any algo we support, we have never ever established a dev fee that, given our performance, still didn’t mean a clear net win for the miner compared to the second best choice. Currently, that might not be true for c31 after lollidieb’s last push, great work btw.

However, we won’t lower the fee at this point though, we’ll rather return to c31 at some point and push performance more and see where we end up. We have a number of things we can address.
Activity: 413
Merit: 21

If you have higher earnings, isn't it worth to pay a bit more fees?
Activity: 21
Activity: 6
Changes in v0.4.4
  • Added * mode specifically for modded timings on Vega GPUs. Use with e.g. --cn_config=15*15. This mode is now the default for Vegas.
  • Introduced slow start/ramp-up. Threads increase their workload slowly at start or restart after e.g. a network outage.
  • Added interleave adjustment logic. Readjusts the two threads per gpu over time to make sure they don't gravitate and get stuck.
  • Added support for forcing colors (--force_color) for windows redirected consoles (git bash, cygwin, node.js).
  • Added hotkey menu system (show stats, enable/disable gpu).

Hi  I need to before mine,  disable\enable all gpus , You mentioned this feature in version 4.4 onwards

How to activate it?     

my config is:

-d 0,1,2 -o stratum+tcp://turtlecoin.herominers.com:10382 -u wallet address -p name -a trtl_chukwa --api_listen
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
any update for rx 5700? Wildrig have mtp suppoort for navi.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
For C31: Anyone managed to get more than 1.2+ on Vega64? If yes, what clocks and timings? Thanks!
could anyone please share settings for Vega64 on C31? Cannot get more  than 1.05 (

On Windows, i run on 19.10.1.
Clocks -> 1305/1028/850 and am getting 1.125 g/s.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
For C31: Anyone managed to get more than 1.2+ on Vega64? If yes, what clocks and timings? Thanks!
could anyone please share settings for Vega64 on C31? Cannot get more  than 1.05 (
Activity: 176
Merit: 76
Team Red Miner v0.6.1 released

https://github.com/todxx/teamredminer/releases

Changes in v0.6.1
  • Added pool failover and load balancing.
  • Added better error messages when failing to allocate eth DAG buffers.
  • Added server name for TLS SNI.
  • Added automatic setting for environment variables for 4GB GPUs.
  • Extended maximum length of usernames and passwords (for some merged mining setups).
  • Added report of pool stats.
  • Changed initial pool auto detect mode to eth proxy.
  • Various fixes for submitting hashrate to pools.

It's been a long time coming, but we finally did it; we added pool failover support Smiley
We also added pool hashrate stats to help with tracking multi-pool use.
For the more advanced users, we also support load balancing pool strategies.  (See the --help output for more info)
If you want to try it out, there is an example start_multipool.sh/bat file included in the miner packages.
Activity: 176
Merit: 76
Cuckarood29 will no longer be active on Grin's 2nd Hard Fork around Jan 15, 2020,
to be replaced by Cuckaroom29:

https://www.grin-forum.org/t/next-pow-cuckaroom-unveiled-at-grincon1

Cuckaroom miners can first be tested on floonet which hard forks around Dec 19.

Thanks for the heads-up, we'll do our best to support it by the fork.
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1091
Cuckarood29 will no longer be active on Grin's 2nd Hard Fork around Jan 15, 2020,
to be replaced by Cuckaroom29:

https://www.grin-forum.org/t/next-pow-cuckaroom-unveiled-at-grincon1

Cuckaroom miners can first be tested on floonet which hard forks around Dec 19.
Activity: 17
Can You guys suggest some good core and mem. clocks for rx 570 8gb samsung for mining raven coin?
This is my first time mining rvn, i was on cnr and tried mining rvn with the same clock, but always end up with dead gpu.
Pages:
Jump to: