Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TENET - AI powered decentralized wallet 🔥🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
... they don't have any date for launching but it says this coming Q3 already.

TBH I like this approach, Tenet team will launch when ready, simple as that.

Apart from the app, the $TENET token will come first. However, it can be launched both. Stay tuned and be patient.
The wait is killing me 😭
I just want to buy already. I mean we have been waiting for like 3 weeks or more.
I've been asking questions on their official community site every day and can't wait for the launch. It still does not have an exact date but it is said to be expected in Q3.

A lot of the community is waiting for the update regarding official launch. While waiting, I am asking for the testnet if there is one in the coming days.
Activity: 48

Apart from the app, the $TENET token will come first. However, it can be launched both. Stay tuned and be patient.
The wait is killing me 😭
I just want to buy already. I mean we have been waiting for like 3 weeks or more.
I've been asking questions on their official community site every day and can't wait for the launch. It still does not have an exact date but it is said to be expected in Q3.
Activity: 54

The wait is killing me 😭
Truly, the future truly belongs to TENET, the only blockchain which is designed to handle Al products that can compete against trillion-dollar corporations. Moonshot is really on its way once the project was totally launched.
There are many AI projects but they never thought of creating an AI web3 mobile wallet. So, the TENET app will definitely become more popular when the app is launched.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
There are many AI web3 projects now and this is  great. The advanced AI app to be launched by TENET is interesting...

Fully agree with you looks like AI this will be or rather already is the next big thing and I can bet now that OpenAI will be trillion dollar company soo, and I hope Tenet will follow,
copper member
Activity: 57
I sometimes post updates about Tenet here.

Today I would like to say one thing that I've noticed.
I see this project is developing and growing really nicely.

I'm a member of their TG channel, and I really like this group. There were only a few people I could talk to at first, but this group has grown in size. Admins always give me all the updates and help me find information about the project that I am looking for. And the people inside are so friendly. I like to go there and just talk to them.

Just something I wanted to share with you.
You are absolutely right mate.
I have also been following the project and i think it deserves all the hype it gets
So far, I have yet to see any AI powered project performing better.
Interesting times ahead.
Activity: 142
Merit: 7
I sometimes post updates about Tenet here.

Today I would like to say one thing that I've noticed.
I see this project is developing and growing really nicely.

I'm a member of their TG channel, and I really like this group. There were only a few people I could talk to at first, but this group has grown in size. Admins always give me all the updates and help me find information about the project that I am looking for. And the people inside are so friendly. I like to go there and just talk to them.

Just something I wanted to share with you.
copper member
How does TENET's innovative approach to Web3, as demonstrated through their unique features such as AI-powered wallet EVA, empower retail investors with DeFi knowledge and unlock new financial opportunities for all?
TENET's innovative approach to Web3, exemplified by their AI-powered wallet EVA, is empowering retail investors with DeFi knowledge and unlocking new financial opportunities for all. Through its user-friendly interface, AI-powered capabilities, democratized access to DeFi, community-driven approach, and vision of financial empowerment for all, TENET is driving the democratization of DeFi and empowering retail investors to participate in the AI economy with confidence and ease.
legendary

How does TENET's innovative approach to Web3, as demonstrated through their unique features such as AI-powered wallet EVA, empower retail investors with DeFi knowledge and unlock new financial opportunities for all?
copper member
How do you see TENET's unique approach to making Web3 accessible to all through its innovative wallet EVA,
and the expertise of its team members like Dan Peterson, contributing to the future of decentralized finance?
legendary
I still don't know the answer to launching the project. Does anyone know of its launch and is it also a no KYC?

Currently you can’t invest in TENET through any possible way & contract address has not been released either.

I recommend following Tenet official Telegram channel and Twitter accounts for future updates.

There will be no presale, only a public sale will take place and Tenet team will announce details about it soon. .

Additionally, I invite you to register for our early supporter campaign on Telegram at @tenetevabot, it will help you unlock unique opportunities and get rewarded. For more information, please refer to this link: https://t.me/TENETPublicChat/57860
I still don't know the answer to launching the project. Does anyone know of its launch and is it also a no KYC?
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
Which marketplace is listing $TENET first?
Al is already part of out daily life but with the launch of this project, there will be an improvement. Alot can be done via Voice command
Everything has voice commands even the phone I use now. But the difference is that it cannot be transacted. With TENET's first ever AI web3 wallet Everything will surely be easy.
copper member
...How long will Crypto enthusiasts wait?

For exceptional things is worth to wait even for a while like AI powered wallet EVA from Tenet team, so let's wait patiently and in mean time we can discuss it here, if you have any questions or there is something I can help you with regarding Tenet then don't hesitate to write me, i will be happy to help
The wait is getting rather long. Although I do not think people will get discouraged but a lot of persons may miss out on the announcement.
legendary
...How long will Crypto enthusiasts wait?

For exceptional things is worth to wait even for a while like AI powered wallet EVA from Tenet team, so let's wait patiently and in mean time we can discuss it here, if you have any questions or there is something I can help you with regarding Tenet then don't hesitate to write me, i will be happy to help
Interesting time ahead on TENET project. They released another member of the team in person of Alex Cheng, former core Product Manager at Tendermint-Cosmos. Team is doxxed, project is of enormous potential
The team isn’t doxxed actually but because of their prior success. The Crypto world knows who they are. The CEO came from ANKR and KDA, those are two big projects. Same for other
Are you for real? And are you sure you have followed the team all along?
If they are not doxxed why are there articles on each one of them?
Help me answer this please.
Activity: 3
Hey, I want to tell you about this AI NEURONI AI that you could potentially work together. It's newly launched, but did that with a working AI product built with its standalone NLP model. A project bestial.ai is already using it's API

Projects can use it's API to build powerful and useful products. You can chat with the bot here chat.neuroni.ai
Neuroni AI Release on Whatsapp on Monday April 10, 2023.
legendary
...an announcement will be made on TENET public sale in the coming weeks...
...I will check the telegram community group to see if it's been announced...

Exactly, I always advise to DYOR!!!

I also try to be on time with all most important updates about Tenet in this thread, if the exact date will be announced for sure i will share it here too
Pages:
Jump to: