Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 104. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
Welcome to SnowGem mining pool.

SnowGem Pool @ Magnificent Pool

Pool Details:

• Load balanced, High Availability, Multi-Server and RAC db enabled
  • 0.5% Fee
  • Working payments
  • Multi-coin
  • Vardiff enabled with Low and High diff ports
  • Full stratum support
  • HTTPS site and SSL stratum
  • PPLNT payment type: adjusted to favor more loyal miners than pool hoppers.
  • Adjustable Payouts: Yes, you can change the default withdraw amount by setting your miner with this format walletaddress.workerName/[email protected]

Happy mining!

How about the idea of donation from your pool for donation fund of Snowgem project, which will be used for listing on exchanges?
Cool idea! But at first, devs of Snowgem project have to create and announce offiicially about the donation fund.
Activity: 57
January 22, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

Pool Details:

• 0.5% Fee
  • Working payments
  • Multi-coin
  • Full stratum support
  • Adjustable Payouts: Yes, you can change the default withdraw amount by setting your miner with this format walletaddress.workerName/[email protected]

Happy mining!

How about the idea of donation from your pool for donation fund of Snowgem project, which will be used for listing on exchanges?
Activity: 49
January 22, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

Pool Details:

• 0.5% Fee
  • Working payments
  • Multi-coin
  • Full stratum support

Happy mining!
January 22, 2018, 10:13:31 PM
All payments for Twitter campaign have now been sent! Thank you for participating!

For those who missed it, keep an eye out for our new campaigns TBA!  Wink
Wow, great! Will the next one be signature campaign, right? I am waiting for that. By the way, the idea of creating donation fund for listing on exchanges might be good one. Please consider about it very carefully.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 07:39:49 PM
Glad a nice clean GUI was released. I almost passed this little coin up because of that issue installing the params and all manually when it first released. Happy to see there is development.

Any chance a paper wallet has been developed? I would like to hold long term and generally the best way for me to do that is to mine to a paper wallet.
It is very young project which has 3-week history. Please give devs more time.
Oh Im in no rush. Just figured for going forward it would be critical to have a cold storage location.
Not just simply saving a wallet.dat but instead having a portable paper wallet in my opinion =) any project worth its scratch goes with one eventually.

Lovein' the progress guys. Keep it up!
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 05:13:49 PM
Hello. This is my first post. Thanks to the developer team and the community. Wish steady development and growth. I like it all, beautiful wallet, works very quickly and without errors. Thank you for the Twitter campaign award. My humble contribution to the support and development network 6 K/s. Best regards!  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
January 22, 2018, 03:32:34 PM
All payments for Twitter campaign have now been sent! Thank you for participating!

For those who missed it, keep an eye out for our new campaigns TBA!  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 22, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
You can organize the collection of funds for listing on the exchange. I'm ready to donate 50 SNG.  Grin
Activity: 71
January 22, 2018, 03:26:36 PM
Half the posts on here just asking for something, twitter campaign, airdrops, bounties
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
January 22, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
Reserve me for a Spanish translation please.
Activity: 73
January 22, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
Thumb up for an avatar! Also if you are planning a signature campaign, would be nice. Success! Smiley
Activity: 46
January 22, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
Twitter campaign launched!
This is our official twitter: https://twitter.com/SnowGemOfficial
Follow us on Twitter and get 5 SNG! https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/sW5hy4SlxWYAbJau2

How about avatar for Snowgem supporter in the forum. Please consider ideas and design our avatar, dev.

Good idea. We may have a design campaign in the future.

Thanks.
I will wear Snowgem avatar for sure when I upgraded to Full Member.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

SnowGem Pool

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3357

For Rented Hash:
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3358

user: wallet
pass: x

I don't know why but our pool is very lucky even with low hash...
Can you guys test us pls?

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
January 22, 2018, 02:54:43 AM
Follow us on Twitter and get 5 SNG! https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/sW5hy4SlxWYAbJau2

How about avatar for Snowgem supporter in the forum. Please consider ideas and design our avatar, dev.

Good idea. We may have a design campaign in the future.

Thanks.
Activity: 59
January 22, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

Activity: 6
January 22, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
this project has a full potential of succesment in the near future, so great and very interesting.looking forward to this project for more improvement. goodluck dev/team.
January 22, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
Glad a nice clean GUI was released. I almost passed this little coin up because of that issue installing the params and all manually when it first released. Happy to see there is development.

Any chance a paper wallet has been developed? I would like to hold long term and generally the best way for me to do that is to mine to a paper wallet.
It is very young project which has 3-week history. Please give devs more time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 01:08:09 AM

Activity: 60
January 21, 2018, 11:24:45 PM
I think Snowgem should move to new, better exchange than Stock.exchange.
Activity: 62
January 21, 2018, 10:44:55 PM
The wallet has become much nicer in the visual plan.
Of course, it is better than the older version, but it still need to be modified a little bit, adding some new features for labeling.
Dev of Snowgem project said that they will consider about the idea.
Jump to: