Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 106. (Read 112474 times)

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
January 21, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
We're happy to announce the new SimpleWallet UI

Download link: https://snowgem.org/downloads/snowgem-1.0.6-windowsx64.zip

Regards.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 05:30:18 AM
Hi,
Why is so difficult to mine snowgem I have 2 1080 gpu's and after 24 hours I have only 24 SNG Huh Not sure if its worth mining Huh assuming that one coin is 0.15 $ that's total $3.6 for one day. Are you guys planning to list SNG on other exchanges like Binance Huh

3250 satosh right now, $ 0.4 * 24 = $ 9.6 Not bad, can you better? Do more than $ and buy SNG while the price is low.
Snowgem can reach 15k Satoshi in the near future, personally
Please take it easy. Even the potential of Snowgem is good, I dont think that in the near future this one can reach 15k satoshi, just somewhere between 8k and 10k satoshi.
yeah somewhere between 8k and 15k satoshi as combination of our forecasts. Good luck and happy investing, mining.
The project is good, actually, but both of you are likely over-optimistic.

Nobody expects a rapid price increase. If the idea is developed and realized, the finished product will be formed. This will attract the attention of investors, and increase the cost a little and the hash of the network will grow every week.

And of course we need another exchange. It is desirable that it works for a long time and has a positive reputation.
Bigger exchanges is our priority right now, belongside with the technical developments of the project.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 04:49:55 AM
Should I do the german translation ?

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
Hi,
Why is so difficult to mine snowgem I have 2 1080 gpu's and after 24 hours I have only 24 SNG Huh Not sure if its worth mining Huh assuming that one coin is 0.15 $ that's total $3.6 for one day. Are you guys planning to list SNG on other exchanges like Binance Huh

3250 satosh right now, $ 0.4 * 24 = $ 9.6 Not bad, can you better? Do more than $ and buy SNG while the price is low.
Please take it easy. Even the potential of Snowgem is good, I dont think that in the near future this one can reach 15k satoshi, just somewhere between 8k and 10k satoshi.
yeah somewhere between 8k and 15k satoshi as combination of our forecasts. Good luck and happy investing, mining.
The project is good, actually, but both of you are likely over-optimistic.

Nobody expects a rapid price increase. If the idea is developed and realized, the finished product will be formed. This will attract the attention of investors, and increase the cost a little and the hash of the network will grow every week.

And of course we need another exchange. It is desirable that it works for a long time and has a positive reputation.
copper member
January 20, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
Can I do Vietnamese translation, dev?

we already have Vietnamese translation.

Thailand translation:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=26284.0

wallet: s1ZV1S35GsfLfgPPcdWkkuXnJ6F9JFyGVjM

thanks.

Thank you.
Activity: 101
January 20, 2018, 11:19:05 AM
Can I do Vietnamese translation, dev?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
January 20, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
Thailand translation:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=26284.0

wallet: s1ZV1S35GsfLfgPPcdWkkuXnJ6F9JFyGVjM

thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
January 20, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Snowgem has some good features which described in the OP, and of course fair launch for miners. In addtion, the project has been developed by active, energetic developers. As a result of that, I strongly believe in the project's potential.
yeah, the coin actually has fair launch for miners. Additionally, this Equihash algorithm is very suitable for NVIDIA graphic cards, so I am very lucky to join this one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 20, 2018, 07:17:56 AM
Snowgem has some good features which described in the OP, and of course fair launch for miners. In addtion, the project has been developed by active, energetic developers. As a result of that, I strongly believe in the project's potential.
Activity: 102
January 20, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
Hi,

January 20, 2018, 02:15:35 AM
Hi,

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
Hi,

copper member
January 19, 2018, 11:37:40 PM
The part you are referring to is under the linux instructions. I am running windows.

Could you move all your files to the folder that doesn't contain any white space?
Activity: 28
January 19, 2018, 11:35:39 PM
Guys, I need a little help...

I've been getting this error all day... "snowgem-cli.exe is not recognized as an insternal or exteral command, operable program or batch file"

The wallet finally loaded about an hour ago. After it synced, my address was different and my 200 snowgems were missing.

What the heck happened?
Do all the step mentioned in the OP

The only instructions I see in the original post are:

Download wallet at: https://snowgem.org/#wallet
1. For Windows: run SimpleWallet.exe

Am I missing something?
Extract files, copy paste into xxx folder. I don't remember exactly. Just read the OP carefully and follow steps. Everything will be ok

The part you are referring to is under the linux instructions. I am running windows.
January 19, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

I've been getting this error all day... "snowgem-cli.exe is not recognized as an insternal or exteral command, operable program or batch file"

The wallet finally loaded about an hour ago. After it synced, my address was different and my 200 snowgems were missing.

What the heck happened?

Am I missing something?
Extract files, copy paste into xxx folder. I don't remember exactly. Just read the OP carefully and follow steps. Everything will be ok
January 19, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

What the heck happened?

Am I missing something?
January 19, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

What the heck happened?
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Why is 60 slots?
I think the purpose of the Twitter campaign is PR for the project.
If you limit a number too small, will it limit the SNG go to the community?

It's 200 slots total. Our budget is kinda limited cause of no premine, please understand.  Wink

follow twitter as quickly as possible ,hope i am in these 200 slots.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
January 19, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

Why is 60 slots?
I think the purpose of the Twitter campaign is PR for the project.
If you limit a number too small, will it limit the SNG go to the community?

It's 200 slots total. Our budget is kinda limited cause of no premine, please understand.  Wink
Activity: 36
January 19, 2018, 06:00:50 PM
I could not get solo mining working sadly

TypeError: Object.values is not a function
    at calcRoot (/home/da/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/merkleTree.js:8:19)
    at Object.exports.getRoot (/home/d/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/merkleTree.js:19:18)
    at new BlockTemplate (/home/d/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/blockTemplate.js:53:30)
    at JobManager.processTemplate (/home/d/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/jobManager.js:123:32)
    at /home/d/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/pool.js:581:66
    at itemFinished (/home/d/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/daemon.js:155:36)
    at /home/d/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/daemon.js:169:17
    at parseJson (/home/d/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/daemon.js:85:17)
    at IncomingMessage. (/home/d/snowgem-solo-mining/lib/stratum/daemon.js:95:17)
    at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
[Pool][Thread 3][2018/01/19 21:57:50] Fork 3 died, spawning replacement worker...

Can anyone help?
Jump to: