Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 20. (Read 112474 times)

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
February 18, 2019, 01:00:42 PM
Hm .. we all know that this wont happen. Same reason the updates of the last week are still not posted here: nobody gives a damn about this forum anymore. And that is ok. I wont miss it I must say ..

Thanks, we'll discuss about this. Over 140 pages here is something we currently don't want to lose.
copper member
February 18, 2019, 12:57:17 PM
SnowGem Team will join Prague Crypto Summit on 22nd March 2019. You will find us at the demo zone. See you over there!
https://prague.bc.events/en

If you're in Czech Republic, you'll be able to meet our team members here
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 17, 2019, 05:36:24 PM
Hm .. we all know that this wont happen. Same reason the updates of the last week are still not posted here: nobody gives a damn about this forum anymore. And that is ok. I wont miss it I must say ..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
February 17, 2019, 09:28:49 AM
Most of projects you implied are scam ones.
So, it is not strange to see people don't have too much interest in new ann topics.
Yeah ofc that should be done. But I have seen so many new anns of the same old coin .. and those new topics look like nobody is interested. And thus I am also not interested and close the topic aggain before looking deeper into the coin. There are so many projects.

For Snowgem, that is a real project, I don't think new ANN topic of Snowgem will fall into ignorance.  Smiley
I would vote aggainst a new thread. You can also include the news into the first starting post. You are free to use as many space in this post as you want to. I don't think there are any forum limitations ...
February 17, 2019, 08:57:33 AM
I don't like fresh ann's.
Then the topic has only 2 sites or so and that looks really whack Cheesy
Nope.
When new ANN topic of Snowgem project published, it should be published concurrently with locking the current ANN topic.
It means, Snowgem will have only one active ANN topic with the potential refresh.
Yeah ofc that should be done. But I have seen so many new anns of the same old coin .. and those new topics look like nobody is interested. And thus I am also not interested and close the topic aggain before looking deeper into the coin. There are so many projects. Why support one that nobody else shows interest in. Just my opinion. I would vote aggainst a new thread. You can also include the news into the first starting post. You are free to use as many space in this post as you want to. I don't think there are any forum limitations ...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 12:04:30 PM
More than one year passed since the beginning day of Snowgem project, that is the first Equihash coin has masternode.
It's a good news in early days of February to see Snowgem verified and mentioned on the ProofofPreview.com site.
The site, will partially help to make Snowgem more popular over time.
Generallly, it is good for Snowgem project.

Totally agree.

Asgard, Snowgem's easy Masternode setup has gone live too,

check it out here https://asgard.snowgem.org/

Very intuitive with video guides in setting up, also 2FA enabled.

https://i.imgur.com/BuRHGaf.png

https://i.imgur.com/w7fF3x6.png

UK looking good   Smiley
February 14, 2019, 04:34:54 AM
I don't like fresh ann's.
Then the topic has only 2 sites or so and that looks really whack Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 14, 2019, 01:12:18 AM
Sorry, it should be: will be posted. I asked our team to do it. Some new anns was missing on btctalk.
Hello TXID,

I think you should consider about my suggestion.

Personally, I think that you should lock the current topic, then create a new ANN topic after that.
In the new ANN topic, you should reserve the second and third posts after OP for later updates.
The second post in new ANN topic might be reserved for project's regularly updates.
The third post in new ANN topic might be reserved for other purposes.

Additionally, a new ANN topic is another way to refresh the project for the new year.

Best wishes for Snowgem project.

This is actually a good idea, to stress the most recent updates like Thor's hammer (51% attack resistance ) plus proof of concept and test video, Asgard and the POR vetting review are probably key announcements missing from the ANN page. Although it has been mentioned here it will get lost as the thread grows, so potential new members will miss this if they don't bother to consult other mediums for information.

If you wish to grow the project with new members its important to update the ANN timeously, there are still a ton of people that frequent BTC on a daily basis looking for gems like this project.
copper member
February 13, 2019, 11:24:49 PM
Sorry, it should be: will be posted. I asked our team to do it. Some new anns was missing on btctalk.
Hello TXID,

Personally, I think that you should lock the current topic, then create a new ANN topic after that.
In the new ANN topic, you should reserve the second and third posts after OP for later updates.
The second post in new ANN topic might be reserved for project's regularly updates.

Additionally, a new ANN topic is another way to refresh the project for the new year.

Thanks so much, we'll consider this
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 09:22:02 PM
Hello TXID,

copper member
February 13, 2019, 07:13:48 PM
Anyway, all news are still posted on our topic.

Are they? I can't see the annoucements of the last days here ...?
Just take the text you post in #announcements and simply paste it here. That would be all to do Smiley
Edit: or whoever posts the news in the discordchannel

February 13, 2019, 06:42:42 AM

Are they? I can't see the annoucements of the last days here ...?
Just take the text you post in #announcements and simply paste it here. That would be all to do Smiley
Edit: or whoever posts the news in the discordchannel
copper member
February 13, 2019, 05:31:47 AM
The reason why we also use Discord and Telegram is for faster information update. You can get news notice immediately right after it's posted while in the forums, you must open browser, go to forums and check.
IMO, forums is still a good place to discuss, but it takes a long time to get the answers for your questions.
February 12, 2019, 10:23:22 AM

I asked where these managers are, they are not visible and not audible.

They are where their job is? Go to discord you will find them there. Or go to telegram and say hello.
Don't know what you are talking about? Just because they have no bitcointalk account or they use a different nick here? It's not all about this forum. In fact it is a quiete small place these days with not that much action. Nowerdays all happens in discord. This is the most active place if you want to stay tuned to all what happens to the coin.
https://discord.gg/7a7XRZr
and what's bad to publish information in the open access to this forum? why do we need closed groups? Is there anything to hide from the public?

You surely delusional, hop on over to the discord which is way more active than here and you will find exactly what you looking for, and this is exactly why everything has been vetted so everything is in the public domain.
this is you crazy. let's close the forum then. Discord is not indexed, do not talk nonsense.
Any information on the forum is easily on the Internet. In the discord it is not.

The self entitlement is telling, just because you accustom to using this forum does not discount other mediums like telegram, slack and discord which has grown in popularity over time, the project itself has a web page with all the information and indexed. So why dont you do yourself a favour and get out from under that rock  Grin
February 12, 2019, 04:10:08 AM
That's true. One disadvantage of discord. I believe that all the information should be posted here as well as on the discord channel.
It's not that big of a deal!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
February 12, 2019, 01:10:42 AM

They are where their job is? Go to discord you will find them there. Or go to telegram and say hello.
Don't know what you are talking about? Just because they have no bitcointalk account or they use a different nick here? It's not all about this forum. In fact it is a quiete small place these days with not that much action. Nowerdays all happens in discord. This is the most active place if you want to stay tuned to all what happens to the coin.
and what's bad to publish information in the open access to this forum? why do we need closed groups? Is there anything to hide from the public?

You surely delusional, hop on over to the discord which is way more active than here and you will find exactly what you looking for, and this is exactly why everything has been vetted so everything is in the public domain.
this is you crazy. let's close the forum then. Discord is not indexed, do not talk nonsense.
Any information on the forum is easily on the Internet. In the discord it is not.
February 11, 2019, 03:23:48 PM

February 11, 2019, 11:06:01 AM

Nope. I don't understand either why the team is not active here. I told them a bunch of times that this should be done but they don't seem to care. Nothing to hide since the discord is also public and you can see all of the history of the channel once you join in. Discord is as open access as this forum here. Just a different and to be honest way more convinient way to publish news.
You should join if you are not already Smiley

p.s.: as I said I have the feeling that the high times of this forum are over. Every thread I am interested in seems to be dead. Everything is in discord now. That's how things have changed and one need to adapt to this.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
February 11, 2019, 10:33:05 AM

February 11, 2019, 10:08:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: