Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 21. (Read 112474 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
February 11, 2019, 04:59:11 AM
In short, what is it about?
And 2 managers, where they are, they are not visible, they are definitely not on this forum, I support the Russian branch.
Code:
Aleksander Khalkin @Ekze – Located in Russia, Alexander is the Community manager on Telegram.
Aleksandr Kolpakov @pipanda - Located in Russia, Aleksandr is the Community manager for the
Russian speaking community
What did you want to know?
I guess you meant why those two managers have almost the same names, Alexander and Aleksandr?
Did is what you really imply?

I known that Snowgem project has two team members actively in the forum, TXIT and num
nUm is one of our team members
you do not understand me, I am about it.
Code:
So quite here lol, some more good news folks, ProofOfReview completed their report on the SnowGem project and is now TIER 3 verified.

(https://i.imgur.com/yKLKK4P.png) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

I asked where these managers are, they are not visible and not audible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
February 11, 2019, 04:50:10 AM
And 2 managers, where they are, they are not visible, they are definitely not on this forum, I support the Russian branch.
Code:
Aleksander Khalkin @Ekze – Located in Russia, Alexander is the Community manager on Telegram.
Aleksandr Kolpakov @pipanda - Located in Russia, Aleksandr is the Community manager for the
What did you want to know?
I guess you meant why those two managers have almost the same names, Alexander and Aleksandr?
Did is what you really imply?

I known that Snowgem project has two team members actively in the forum, TXIT and num
nUm is one of our team members
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
February 11, 2019, 04:13:48 AM
Code:
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 11, 2019, 01:10:18 AM
More than one year passed since the beginning day of Snowgem project, that is the first Equihash coin has masternode.
It's a good news in early days of February to see Snowgem verified and mentioned on the ProofofPreview.com site.
The site, will partially help to make Snowgem more popular over time.
Generallly, it is good for Snowgem project.

Totally agree.

Asgard, Snowgem's easy Masternode setup has gone live too,

check it out here https://asgard.snowgem.org/

Very intuitive with video guides in setting up, also 2FA enabled.

Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
February 11, 2019, 12:54:13 AM
More than one year passed since the beginning day of Snowgem project, that is the first Equihash coin has masternode.
It's a good news in early days of February to see Snowgem verified and mentioned on the ProofofPreview.com site.
The site, will partially help to make Snowgem more popular over time.
Generallly, it is good for Snowgem project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 11, 2019, 12:51:15 AM
So quite here lol, some more good news folks, ProofOfReview completed their report on the SnowGem project and is now TIER 3 verified.

Read all about it here: https://www.proofofreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/SNOWGEM_v1.02.pdf

https://twitter.com/ProofOfReview/status/1094652938134437888

https://medium.com/@proofofreview/snowgem-xsg-review-334f16d0bfd5

Well done team and @POR for an outstanding report. I believe there are tons of good news flowing in this week, brace yourselves Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 11:59:38 AM
This thread is very lively. This is well demonstrated by the fact that the SnowGem project community is closely monitoring the situation in the project and supports the project!
You're right my friend! Project SnowGem has united around itself many people who believe in the prospects of cryptocurrency and XSG coins in particular!
The team is also very active on the server Contention Actively communicates with users and answers emerging questions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 11:21:36 AM
This is a truly unique solution in today's crypto market. I think this is a breakthrough for the entire crypto industry. Excellent work of the DEV's of the SnowGem project!
The work is done titanic and this is reflected in the price of the XSG coin. See how steadily the exchange rate on STEX exchange is growing.
I’m never tired of being happy for the SnowGem team. Their time and effort are not wasted. Labor is appreciated by the community and investors.
Activity: 84
February 03, 2019, 11:14:06 AM
This thread is very lively. This is well demonstrated by the fact that the SnowGem project community is closely monitoring the situation in the project and supports the project!
You're right my friend! Project SnowGem has united around itself many people who believe in the prospects of cryptocurrency and XSG coins in particular!
I believe in the future of this SnowGem project and therefore I plan to invest part of my capital in this XSG coin!
Activity: 98
February 03, 2019, 10:51:43 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 03, 2019, 10:34:00 AM
Question to the SnowGem project team: is not planned to listing on exchange Crex24? It seems to me that this is a very popular and promising exchange.
Activity: 168
February 03, 2019, 10:11:07 AM
Why do you need another exchange? In my exchanges for today more than enough. It seems to me that let the team focus on the development according to the Roadmap.
The SnowGem has an eventful Road Map. Therefore, if the developers fulfill all the planned, we will get a very multifunctional project.
Activity: 126
February 03, 2019, 09:54:46 AM
Also heard that it will be from day to day! But I would like to know the exact date. Is everything working out and will be implemented on time?
The SnowGem team works a lot and I think that they will release everything planned in the timeframe specified in the Roadmap. No reason to worry.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 09:37:29 AM
Replying so I will get notifications in the 'new replies to your posts' section and remember to check back this topic after the fork business is done.I have invested in XSG and will support this project anyway I can. Good luck guys.
Activity: 126
February 03, 2019, 09:28:17 AM
It seems to me that integration into the Internet trade, which the team has planned is much more profitable and more promising than creating a multi-currency wallet service.
Of course more profitable and promising. But much more difficult. Launch a wallet is a local event for the crypto industry, and integration into the payment service of top online stores is a global event.
Activity: 252
February 03, 2019, 08:34:14 AM
Why is it difficult? Snowden coin runs with agile strides in the direction of happiness, gratification and longevity like no other coin does. While I lash ur ass and command u to mourn loudly as I scourge ur back. After Ive done with u I resort to finding another person whom I can manipulate for self-pleasure. Snowden coin is the one I deem appropriate for this purpose. I will birch its ass to make it run.
Brother, what are you talking about Huh I can not understand a single word of yours ... or rather I only understand that individual words without any sense ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 08:06:22 AM
Competition is always good. It spurs projects not to stop there and to be constantly in work. Keep going forward. Those who stopped immediately lost their positions.
Project SnowGem understands this very well and therefore the team is only moving forward. Often introducing something new and constantly announcing project news.
Activity: 140
February 03, 2019, 07:54:45 AM
You're right. In the current difficult time for the crypto industry, projects that really are seriously developing and have good potential are very clearly visible. And those who are engaged only in populism leave the market.
The more scams leave the crypto industry, the easier it will be to develop such promising projects as SnowGem!
Activity: 210
February 03, 2019, 07:39:28 AM
I am sure about that. No one knows which project will go to the top and which one will go to the unknown even in spite of the success today. Since SnowGem is developing well and quickly, he has every chance to occupy a decent niche.
SnowGem has already occupied its niche. No one doubts that this crypto project is serious and has good prospects.
Activity: 182
February 03, 2019, 07:24:03 AM
This is a truly unique solution in today's crypto market. I think this is a breakthrough for the entire crypto industry. Excellent work of the DEV's of the SnowGem project!
The work is done titanic and this is reflected in the price of the XSG coin. See how steadily the exchange rate on STEX exchange is growing.
Pages:
Jump to: