Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 25. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 02:06:31 AM
I met with a mention from the team of their plans for integrating into the online stores of large corporations, such as Microsoft.
You have not saved the link? I would like to read about this possible cooperation. Because this may be the key factors for me to invest in this project.
This is the moment I also heard. Great idea! I think this has the opportunity to attract more investors. Maybe someone from the team will send us a link where you can learn more about it!?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 12:33:57 PM
The modern wallet currently supports the following coins;

SnowGem
BitcoinZ
Zcash
ZeroClassic
Zero
BZEdge
BitZec
Commercium
The wallet is really well executed, very easy to use even for beginners and regularly updated.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
January 30, 2019, 11:07:45 AM
for masternode in the configuration file you need to specify, right?
masternodeprotection=1                                                                  
masternodeconnections=1
Activity: 126
January 30, 2019, 10:53:16 AM
I met with a mention from the team of their plans for integrating into the online stores of large corporations, such as Microsoft.
You have not saved the link? I would like to read about this possible cooperation. Because this may be the key factors for me to invest in this project.
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
January 30, 2019, 09:51:07 AM

SnowGem
BitcoinZ
Zcash
ZeroClassic
Zero
BZEdge
BitZec
Commercium
I found out about your SnowGem coin, as I actively use the SafeTrade exchange. And why in your wallet there is no Safe? In my opinion it is technically possible.

Because their team still haven't discussed with our team about adding coin. We need some information from any coin who want to be added and we do it for free.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 30, 2019, 09:47:55 AM
I have the same picture in my crypto portfolio. One SnowGem makes me happy. In the morning, it showed an increase of + 14%.
I think that after release of protection against 51% attacks, I hope to see an even stronger rise in value.
Activity: 252
January 30, 2019, 08:54:33 AM
I think that to start cooperation with the giants of the IT-industry such as Microsoft or Google or Amazon - this can immediately make this SnowGem coin mega popular and famous.
Activity: 182
January 30, 2019, 08:02:52 AM
Mpow 51% attack solution aka Thors hammer has officially gone live on mainnet. The announcement was made in the discord, you can read about it here. https://snowgem.org/blog/mpow-51-attack-solution  Wink
This is a revolutionary breakthrough. Well done developers SnowGem! I think that this information can favorably influence the price of a coin and provoke a pump.
January 30, 2019, 07:20:38 AM

SnowGem
BitcoinZ
Zcash
ZeroClassic
Zero
BZEdge
BitZec
Commercium
I found out about your SnowGem coin, as I actively use the SafeTrade exchange. And why in your wallet there is no Safe? In my opinion it is technically possible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 06:57:03 AM
Nice! wallet updated with THOR!. BTW love the notifications, btw y'all this smart wallet is evolving as the project progress  Grin

Activity: 168
January 30, 2019, 06:30:05 AM
Hello Everyone,

We have some great and exciting things to tell you about what is going on with SnowGem. As usual the developers have been working hard to make this project better everyday. To make your investment safer and more secure. Now your investment is protected by Thor's Hammer.

Thor´s Hammer 51% Attack Solution official Documentation

https://snowgem.org/files/snowgem-thors-hammer.pdf

Thor's Hammer is a first in the crypto world and it is to prevent the SnowGem network from a 51% attack using a masternode Proof-ofWork (mPoW) solution. Txid made a nice video showing a potential attack on a network and how Thor's Hammer can stop the attacker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdqw2rv8pzE

At this time the core team along with SnowGem pools and exchanges have all upgraded successfully to this new code. The upgrade is very fast and only takes a few minutes to do. This is a mandatory upgrade on all masternodes in the SnowGem network.

For more information please read our full blog about the release.

https://snowgem.org/blog/mpow-51-attack-solution
I am pleasantly impressed! The team is just great! I am very glad that I invested in this coin. Now I am fully confident that my investment in SnowGem was the right choice!
Activity: 210
January 30, 2019, 05:56:38 AM
The SnowGem coin shows good growth momentum. Increasing price means increasing profitability of mining.
The dynamics are just great! For several days, SnowGem coin are growing daily by 15%.
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 05:55:17 AM

SnowGem
BitcoinZ
Zcash
ZeroClassic
Zero
BZEdge
BitZec
Commercium
Activity: 98
January 30, 2019, 05:21:02 AM
In the discord, the user claimed that other coins could be stored in wallet SnowGem. It's true? What coins can still be stored? Tell us more about it.
I think that most likely we are talking about other coins based on the code Zcash. After all, this code is the basis for SnowGem. Right?
January 30, 2019, 05:06:09 AM
For the past few days, one SnowGem coin proudly glows green in my Blockfolio. I am glad that the project is worthy of a hit in this damn bear crypto market.
January 30, 2019, 04:55:53 AM
Watching the coin is very nice to see a positive trend (growth) in the Blockfolio at the moment. When a lot of coins fall or stagnate SnowGem grows steadily.
It only says that the coin is developing, the community is increasing and they pay attention to it, which is important at such a time. We wish the team not to stop and just go forward.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 04:26:34 AM
The price tag of SnowGem looks very attractive now. I think that every crypto investor should have this coin in his crypto portfolio.
Watching the coin is very nice to see a positive trend (growth) in the Blockfolio at the moment. When a lot of coins fall or stagnate SnowGem grows steadily.
Activity: 140
January 30, 2019, 04:13:09 AM
The update has not been applied to main net now. So theoretically 51% attack is possible atm. But this will change very soon.
Pleases the fact that the team thinks how to resist a possible attack. I believe that you will find a way to make this SnowGem coin safe and secure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 30, 2019, 03:41:59 AM
The thread is active. You can always quickly get an answer to your question and find out about the news and plans for the project SnowGem.
You're right. The SnowGem project team is quite sociable and always maintains an open and direct dialogue with its community.
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 02:39:01 AM
This is interesting, hoping to have more info on pools and exchange as 10% founder fee is quite high and some good exchanges can justify the cost.
Pages:
Jump to: