Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 37. (Read 112474 times)

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
July 11, 2018, 02:27:46 AM
Guys, who knows when the withdraw on the Stocks.exchange will work?
I bought coins, I can not withdraw.

simply exchange from XSG to BTC and send your BTC to www.southxchange.com<-here are withdrawal still possible

I sent 950XSG from Stocks.exchange(withdrawal finished) two weeks ago and still not in my wallet......should i be worried?

Stock is back. Could you check your wallet again? If it's still not arrived, you should create support ticket.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 02:18:41 PM
Hello everybody. The site is made at a very good level. I really hope that the developers will succeed. I wish you good luck and success.

Ok you got my attention, now give me a pool and a roadmap and I'm in...seems good project!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

simply exchange from XSG to BTC and send your BTC to www.southxchange.com<-here are withdrawal still possible

I sent 950XSG from Stocks.exchange(withdrawal finished) two weeks ago and still not in my wallet......should i be worried?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:54:19 AM
Why do all my received transaction say Note Verified [1.0 sat/] in mt plectrum wallet?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:42:07 AM
Is still Equihash?
Activity: 30
July 10, 2018, 06:32:46 AM
I saw the Snowgem masternode map, which gives me a overview of Snowgem masternode distributions globally.
copper member
July 10, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
Is there a masternode explorer that tells me how many mn's are active and how the ROI has been developing?

https://masternodesmap.snowgem.org/
It's here

They're quite slow, we still have to wait Sad
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
July 10, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
Is there a masternode explorer that tells me how many mn's are active and how the ROI has been developing?
Activity: 41
July 09, 2018, 01:26:40 PM
Updated new version for SnowGem pool.
You can join to find good luck on the pool with me.
https://xsg.mine-vn.com
If you have any questions, please leave a message Smiley
Activity: 1
July 09, 2018, 09:25:16 AM
We just recently added SnowGem (XSG) support on our platform Vidulum.app! Come check it out and participate in our beta launch!

Vidulum.app

Activity: 25
July 08, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
Hi. Until fork I used Snowgem Electrum wallet. Now after forkd I am trying to migrate to SnowGem Simple Wallet, but both 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 versions do not display any transactions. Also Simple Wallet does not read private keys file exported to .csv from SnowGem Electrum. I had to import one private key and it was the only way to restore the wallet in new application. After importing private key I used "Reindex the wallet" and "Rescan the transactions", but it did not help.
Is there any option to restore time stamps and still use Snowgem Electrum ? It was good , because I could encrypt the wallet and Simple Wallet is not ecrypted Sad
Please advise.

Currently, we haven't fixed our electrum server. There's another way to store coin with password is copay wallet. You have your own secret phrase.
I have 12-words phrase with password from electrum wallet, but it says that phrase is incorrect when I try to import it to copay wallet Sad Please advise how to import.
Activity: 32
July 08, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
We just added Snowgem to COINBLOCKERS

We offer a Rock solid rendundant (US/EU Stratum's in one) Pool with PPLNT payment mode : https://xsg.coinblockers.com/

We have Stratum in Europe (Germany) and USA (Dallas)

- Custom Pool Software with User Interface made from scratch.
- Luck statistic how long it will take to find a new block
- Blockstats for last 24h / 48h / 72h
- Low 0.5% Pool fee
- Fast regulary payouts
- PPLNT payment mode (Protection against Pool Hoppers and Share stealers)
- Min payouts threshold just 0.05 XSG
- Nice friendly and helpful discord community

Feel free to join our Discord: https://discord.gg/BCweVJ9
copper member
July 08, 2018, 12:08:05 PM
Hi. Until fork I used Snowgem Electrum wallet. Now after forkd I am trying to migrate to SnowGem Simple Wallet, but both 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 versions do not display any transactions. Also Simple Wallet does not read private keys file exported to .csv from SnowGem Electrum. I had to import one private key and it was the only way to restore the wallet in new application. After importing private key I used "Reindex the wallet" and "Rescan the transactions", but it did not help.
Is there any option to restore time stamps and still use Snowgem Electrum ? It was good , because I could encrypt the wallet and Simple Wallet is not ecrypted Sad
Please advise.

Currently, we haven't fixed our electrum server. There's another way to store coin with password is copay wallet. You have your own secret phrase.
copper member
Activity: 71
July 08, 2018, 07:03:44 AM
Ok you got my attention, now give me a pool and a roadmap and I'm in...seems good project!
Activity: 25
July 08, 2018, 06:58:58 AM
Please advise.
copper member
July 07, 2018, 01:32:14 AM
Current block reward for miners is ~11 XSG ? Cant see from pools lists of found blocks as almost all of them are hidding/not showing block rewards ...

I believe the block reward for miners is approx 11.84 XSG out of 20 total right now.  Someone else from the dev team may be able to verify if that's accurate or not (I think it is).

From block explorer i see it is 10.8-10.96 currently and online calculators are (wrongly?) showing 11.84. XSG devs didn't answered, they must be busy Smiley

currently, block reward for miner is ~11 XSG per block, it'll be 10 XSG in 1-2 days.

Update the stocks.exchange link please, they made a new website.
Exactly!
Stocks exchange upgraded their platform, which has better interface for users.
Snowgem team should update link to Stocks exchange in the OP.

Deposits/Withdraws are not working on Stocks.exchange since fork - Status "Currency disabled".

they have a problem with their database after merging, it's not because of our fork
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 07:11:21 PM
Update the stocks.exchange link please, they made a new website.
Exactly!
Stocks exchange upgraded their platform, which has better interface for users.
Snowgem team should update link to Stocks exchange in the OP.

Deposits/Withdraws are not working on Stocks.exchange since fork - Status "Currency disabled".
Pages:
Jump to: