Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 41. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
Hello everyone!
As we promised - our new website is LIVE! Website will be constantly updated and it will be bridge between development team and community. We have a bag of new ideas and features which will be added in the future. We hope our new website will be transparent for everybody and help us grow. Enjoy!

https://snowgem.org/blog/we-have-new-website
Have you had plan to integrate PoS for Snowgem network.
By now, Snowgem network has only had PoW and Masternode operations.
Personally, PoS might be good feature which can attract more investors to Snowgem project.

POS is on the roadmap. This will definitly be implemented but maybe not this year ..
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 12:36:23 AM
Does the wallet always take a long time to sync?  Feels like an hour goes past just to sync a few days.  I updated to wallet version  Simple wallet 2.0.2

The only wallets for me that seem to sync quicker are the QT based wallets.  So if there is any way to get a slightly better / faster sync would be great.

That has nothing to do with QT or not. It's the network behind it. The first sync needs some time. But once you are up to date it's definitly quicker to sync if you just open the wallet once in a while. I guess you could speed up the process by adding some nodes manually. Just look some post above you for a list of nodes Smiley

Thanks 

I will have a look a the relevant post for extra nodes, etc.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 09:54:11 PM
Still the bulk is on stocks.exchange. What can I say. Volumes are really low. We need more traders. Everyone are waiting for the market to return. I guess we should concentrate on the masternode. So we can accumulate big number of coins to trade.
The fact is volume of most crypto coins have stayed at low levels recent weeks, including bitcoin and top altcoins.
Hence, it's not strange to witness low trading period of Snowgem.
June 20, 2018, 03:36:11 PM
Does the wallet always take a long time to sync?  Feels like an hour goes past just to sync a few days.  I updated to wallet version  Simple wallet 2.0.2

The only wallets for me that seem to sync quicker are the QT based wallets.  So if there is any way to get a slightly better / faster sync would be great.

That has nothing to do with QT or not. It's the network behind it. The first sync needs some time. But once you are up to date it's definitly quicker to sync if you just open the wallet once in a while. I guess you could speed up the process by adding some nodes manually. Just look some post above you for a list of nodes Smiley
Activity: 9
June 20, 2018, 12:29:34 PM
By now, there is only 591 XSG traded at Mercatox.
It seems that traders tend to focus on Stocks exchange and Southxchange, rather than Mercatox.

Xsg was juuuuust listed the other day on mercatox.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
Still the bulk is on stocks.exchange. What can I say. Volumes are really low. We need more traders. Everyone are waiting for the market to return. I guess we should concentrate on the masternode. So we can accumulate big number of coins to trade.
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
Hi there! Since I really like the cryptoworld, I have been browsing this place again and again. And a lot of info I found about Paytomat. It seems like a great idea! By the way, it is said to be really trusted. For end users it is a convenient way of spending their cryptocurrency and receiving loyalty awards. It is also going to start tocken sale in August. Anyway, go check it out.

Stop spaming around here!

It's  a newbie.... They are everywhere... Jump from coin to coin! And spam... spam... Noone ask real question  Angry
June 19, 2018, 09:40:14 AM
Hi there! Since I really like the cryptoworld, I have been browsing this place again and again. And a lot of info I found about Paytomat. It seems like a great idea! By the way, it is said to be really trusted. For end users it is a convenient way of spending their cryptocurrency and receiving loyalty awards. It is also going to start tocken sale in August. Anyway, go check it out.

Stop spaming around here!
Activity: 14
June 19, 2018, 09:01:37 AM
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
June 18, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
a project and a team on the good way , amazing job ever done, good luck for futur
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
June 18, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
the new website is far better Smiley

good job
copper member
June 17, 2018, 01:40:19 PM
Hi,
Can't synchronize SnowGem Simple Wallet 2.0.2.
Connections: 0.
What node list should I use?

you should try this:

addnode=dnsseed1.snowgem.org
addnode=dnsseed2.snowgem.org
addnode=dnsseed3.snowgem.org
addnode=explorer.snowgem.org
addnode=insight.snowgem.org
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
June 17, 2018, 01:10:12 PM
Hi,
Can't synchronize SnowGem Simple Wallet 2.0.2.
Connections: 0.
What node list should I use?
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
Hello everyone!
As we promised - our new website is LIVE! Website will be constantly updated and it will be bridge between development team and community. We have a bag of new ideas and features which will be added in the future. We hope our new website will be transparent for everybody and help us grow. Enjoy!

https://snowgem.org/blog/we-have-new-website
Great, welcome to the new website for XSG, actually it is supported by a strong, transparent, and solid team like TXID =)
as well as the abundant bright future will be get when you support on this project
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
We have just released new version 2.0.2 to fix timewrap attack:
https://github.com/Snowgem/snowgem/releases
Hi all, seems the problems are fixed. Good work, TXID!
Activity: 4
June 16, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
The new website really looks awesome Smiley
Great work!
Exactly! The new website of Snowgem project looks simple, but it's great.
I like simplicity.
copper member
June 15, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Why mine with us?
Clean, user friendly UI | Low Payout Limits | US & Europe Servers | Low Fees starting at 0.1% (See our fee schedule below) | PPLNT Share System | TLS Support | Discord support | Mobile friendly | API access

Formerly XSGpool.com offering bounties to reward our miners on the pool. Check the latest bounty at https://snowgem.voidr.net/bounties

Mining Pools

Zelcash [ZEL]
SnowGem [XSG]
Votecoin [VOT]

Click "Connection Information" to get started!

Voidr Discord

Could you send me your pool logo?
June 15, 2018, 11:20:27 AM
The new website really looks awesome Smiley
Great work!
Pages:
Jump to: