Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 44. (Read 112474 times)

copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
June 08, 2018, 12:35:34 AM
http://xsg.altpool.pro/

Has been added us
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 01:31:46 PM
We're in top 10 for https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=SnowGem but we need to be at least in top 5 to get listed. Vote for xsg guys! It resets the option to vote again every 24 hours, so keep checking in and vote again!
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
n anyone help me find a working exchange that I can buy and trade Snowgem ? The listed exchanges are not working . They won't let me verify email or not trading.

Have we considered cryptobridge? I know the BTS platform is pretty good with the volume that they have and its not terribly hard to have it integrated. I dont know of the costs, but they are usually interested in smaller coins

Graviex. I have opened account yesterday. Account was verified in few hours. First ticket answered within 15min.
I made few transactions, everything looks good.

Best regards

Stocks also works well. Also has more daily volume
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 07:38:46 AM
n anyone help me find a working exchange that I can buy and trade Snowgem ? The listed exchanges are not working . They won't let me verify email or not trading.

Graviex. I have opened account yesterday. Account was verified in few hours. First ticket answered within 15min.

Best regards

Stocks also works well. Also has more daily volume
Activity: 21
June 07, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

Best regards
copper member
June 07, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
In latest email, Mercatox will list us in next 10-14 days. Let's prepare for the next exchange.
copper member
June 07, 2018, 02:14:33 AM
can somebody explain why i'm having trouble sending my coins from my wallet to an exchange?  it's giving me the following message

{
    "id": "opid-df2c6b54-0fd9-4b6d-9d0c-ab985ac18e83",
    "status": "failed",
    "creation_time": 1528328017,
    "error": {
      "code": -26,
      "message": "16: bad-txns-oversize"
    },
    "method": "z_sendmany",
    "params": {
      "fromaddress": "s1hyqGKa9Lq1FsomCQmVuLLNLCXgfb26Ekj",
      "amounts": [
        {
          "address": "s1QMUUpDXv7LESBPmaT2qdcUmGumD7JNTd1",
          "amount": 100
        }
      ],
      "minconf": 1,
      "fee": 0.0001
    }
  }

Follow this: https://snowgem.org/faq#bad-txns-oversize

https://stocks.exchange/trade/XSG/BTC
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/XSG/BTC
https://graviex.net/markets/xsgbtc

We'll be listed on Mercatox in the next 10-15 days.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 11:29:44 PM
Activity: 106
June 06, 2018, 07:34:01 PM
can somebody explain why i'm having trouble sending my coins from my wallet to an exchange?  it's giving me the following message

{
    "id": "opid-df2c6b54-0fd9-4b6d-9d0c-ab985ac18e83",
    "status": "failed",
    "creation_time": 1528328017,
    "error": {
      "code": -26,
      "message": "16: bad-txns-oversize"
    },
    "method": "z_sendmany",
    "params": {
      "fromaddress": "s1hyqGKa9Lq1FsomCQmVuLLNLCXgfb26Ekj",
      "amounts": [
        {
          "address": "s1QMUUpDXv7LESBPmaT2qdcUmGumD7JNTd1",
          "amount": 100
        }
      ],
      "minconf": 1,
      "fee": 0.0001
    }
  }
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 07:21:19 AM
Yeah, sounds good. However, only time can show how reliable exchanges are.
Therefore, I will stay tuned, keep watching to see how the exchange works in the future before starting to trade in their  platform.
It's brand new. Just recently, beta testing ended. But there is a very strong team. they are good fellows. Believe me, this exchange will soon become known to everyone!

Of course, I have added this one into my Watch List.
Watch this project. And I'm glad that your coin is already traded there! This is excellent when young and promising projects help each other in this world!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
June 06, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
I congratulate you on entering the new exchange! I follow the development of the Safetrade exchange and today saw in their twitter that your project won the vote. To be honest, I first hear about such a coin. it will be necessary to study carefully! Good luck guys and a good profit!
Could u share your personal experiences with Safe trade exchange?
I have never traded on the one.
It's brand new. Just recently, beta testing ended. But there is a very strong team. they are good fellows. Believe me, this exchange will soon become known to everyone! Watch this project. And I'm glad that your coin is already traded there! This is excellent when young and promising projects help each other in this world!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
June 06, 2018, 04:17:50 AM
I congratulate you on entering the new exchange! I follow the development of the Safetrade exchange and today saw in their twitter that your project won the vote. To be honest, I first hear about such a coin. it will be necessary to study carefully! Good luck guys and a good profit!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
June 06, 2018, 12:21:41 AM
XSG/SAFE trading pair was just added to Safe.Trade

No trading fees and no minimum trade amounts during beta

http://Safe.Trade
Please retweet the announcement

copper member
June 05, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
We'll be listed on https://mercatox.com/ in 5-10 days, listing fee was paid
copper member
June 05, 2018, 07:19:55 AM
Would you mind giving me more details about your plan for forking to prevent potential dominant hashrates from ASICs, which might lead to serious replay attacks 51%.
Those sort of attacks have become more popular in crypto ecosystem, especially PoW coins, recently.
SnowMine is doing good at the beginning, the next big things will be website and forking to ASIC resistance.

SnowMine has actually help miners easier to config their rigs.
Remember that, SnowMine will support many popular coins and has more great features in the future. After that, modern wallet will be developed, which will be one of the best equihash wallets you've never seen before.

Isn't it that MNs prevent 51% attacks? And Snowgem has MNs running ..?

MN can't prevent 51% attack, there're serval ways to prevent.
1. Increase total nethash for more difficult to get 51% nethash
2. Move to another algorithm which is not available on NH to prevent renting it
3. Stop Pow, move to Pos
copper member
June 05, 2018, 07:17:30 AM
SAFE/XSG is available, XSG/BTC/LTC pairs will be available later
https://safe.trade/trading/xsgsafe
June 05, 2018, 01:43:59 AM
Would you mind giving me more details about your plan for forking to prevent potential dominant hashrates from ASICs, which might lead to serious replay attacks 51%.
Those sort of attacks have become more popular in crypto ecosystem, especially PoW coins, recently.
SnowMine is doing good at the beginning, the next big things will be website and forking to ASIC resistance.

SnowMine has actually help miners easier to config their rigs.
Remember that, SnowMine will support many popular coins and has more great features in the future. After that, modern wallet will be developed, which will be one of the best equihash wallets you've never seen before.

Isn't it that MNs prevent 51% attacks? And Snowgem has MNs running ..?
Activity: 1
June 04, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
Excited to see this project! Looks good so far!  Grin
copper member
June 04, 2018, 11:56:42 AM
SnowMine is doing good at the beginning, the next big things will be website and forking to ASIC resistance. Remember that, SnowMine will support many popular coins and has more great features in the future. After that, modern wallet will be developed, which will be one of the best equihash wallets you've never seen before.
June 04, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
We are seeing know how GRAFT community helped to put that coin in Crytopia, mabye that is needed here? Can we as XSG community do the same?

What did they do? Donate or what?
Pages:
Jump to: