Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 45. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 08:59:50 AM
We are seeing know how GRAFT community helped to put that coin in Crytopia, mabye that is needed here? Can we as XSG community do the same?
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
June 04, 2018, 08:39:17 AM
What other advantages of SnowGem? What features play an important role in a SnowGem? What is the role of SnowGem on a bitcoin?

Equihash + zkSNARKs + Masternode wich Poweful mining tool, which support most popular coins with awesome features
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 12:32:47 AM
What other advantages of SnowGem? What features play an important role in a SnowGem? What is the role of SnowGem on a bitcoin?
copper member
June 04, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
SnowMine 0.0.4 version has been released:
https://github.com/Snowgem/snowmine/releases/tag/0.0.4
What's new:
- add Notifications system with Telegram and Discord
- control your rigs with commands via Telegram and Discord
- active Auto Launch, Auto Start Mining
- run custom script for overclocking
- add help page
- fix some minor issues

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 02:39:59 PM
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 7000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

[email protected]

Go spam somewhere else!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
June 02, 2018, 01:19:32 PM
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 7000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

[email protected]

We look forward to the future together with Snowgem, when the transfer of money will no longer be difficult and unpleasant.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
SnowMine 0.0.3 has been relesed.
https://github.com/Snowgem/snowmine/releases/tag/0.0.3
What's new:
- display save message when forgetting save data
- add average pool hashrate graph
- add claymore equihash
- add zcash
- fix some minor issues
highly appreciate your dedication to build up such amazing mining tool.
With SnowMined, mining become easier for un-familiar miners who just join the mining industry recently.

This is going to be great
Activity: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:52:43 AM
Hi everyone we are starting SharedMN for XSG.
Dedicated servers.
No admin fee only VPS fee.
Weekly once payment.
Join our discord.

https://discord.gg/yRVrKwP
Activity: 111
June 02, 2018, 06:25:05 AM
I got troubles when tried sending my coins to set up my Snowgem masternode.
This is my first Snowgem masternode, please help me.
Activity: 134
June 01, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
We already contacted with their founder, we'll cooperate to make both of us stronger, SAFE will be added to SnowMine soon.
Yeah, one more partnership which can build Snowgem up over time.
More partnership, more opportunities, more odds to take off due to more popularity for Snowgem project.
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 05:04:09 AM
SnowMine 0.0.3 has been relesed.
https://github.com/Snowgem/snowmine/releases/tag/0.0.3
What's new:
- display save message when forgetting save data
- add average pool hashrate graph
- add claymore equihash
- add zcash
- fix some minor issues
highly appreciate your dedication to build up such amazing mining tool.
With SnowMined, mining become easier for un-familiar miners who just join the mining industry recently.
hello today i have connection problem with my wallet  , is for U same ? thanks you

Nope. All works fine. You should head to discord to get help Smiley
Activity: 143
hello today i have connection problem with my wallet  , is for U same ? thanks you
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
We want to set the standard for honesty, user experience and keeping deposited coins safe. I know that sounds like a lofty goal, but they are our goals nonetheless. A good chunk of altcoin exchanges currently out there will not be around 6 months to 1 year from now ... we plan on being around.

Ok so then good look with that Smiley
If you ever get as great as cryptopia for example don't be a dick and set the listing fee to like 10 btc or so. Thats just arrogant

Yeah, if you are running an exchange and your listing fee is as much as a nice used exotic sports car... your listing fee is probably too high.

We are not going to go in that direction.

Smiley
We want to set the standard for honesty, user experience and keeping deposited coins safe. I know that sounds like a lofty goal, but they are our goals nonetheless. A good chunk of altcoin exchanges currently out there will not be around 6 months to 1 year from now ... we plan on being around.

Ok so then good look with that Smiley
If you ever get as great as cryptopia for example don't be a dick and set the listing fee to like 10 btc or so. Thats just arrogant
legendary
Safe.trade exchange sounds strange. I don't know whether it is a safe, secure exchange for traders?
Would you mind giving me your experiences with the one (if you actually have), please.
If this one is a really good exchange, best wishes for both Snowgem and Safte.trade to have a win-win situation.

We just beta launched a couple of days ago.

I am on the Safe Coin team but not a tech guy.

You will notice when you sign up for Safe.Trade that there are several similarities to Graviex.

The reason is that we are using the same code. The difference is that ours is the latest updated version from 2018 (security patches and all) and not an older version from several years ago. We also use a third party called AuthO to handle the signup/signin/2fa. Also, we have made 2fa mandatory for all users.

There isn't any possible way to guarantee an exchange won't get hacked... we are going to make it as difficult as possible.

Grin

Whats wrong with the existing exchanges? Aren't there already enough exchanges out there? Why another? Just because you can? Profit?

Safe.trade exchange sounds strange. I don't know whether it is a safe, secure exchange for traders?
Would you mind giving me your experiences with the one (if you actually have), please.
If this one is a really good exchange, best wishes for both Snowgem and Safte.trade to have a win-win situation.

You will notice when you sign up for Safe.Trade that there are several similarities to Graviex.

The reason is that we are using the same code. The difference is that ours is the latest updated version from 2018 (security patches and all) and not an older version from several years ago. We also use a third party called AuthO to handle the signup/signin/2fa. Also, we have made 2fa mandatory for all users.

There isn't any possible way to guarantee an exchange won't get hacked... we are going to make it as difficult as possible.

Grin

Whats wrong with the existing exchanges? Aren't there already enough exchanges out there? Why another? Just because you can? Profit?
legendary

The reason is that we are using the same code. The difference is that ours is the latest updated version from 2018 (security patches and all) and not an older version from several years ago. We also use a third party called AuthO to handle the signup/signin/2fa. Additionally, we have made 2fa mandatory for all users.

Grin

Yeah I also haven't heard of it and will probably not use it in my whole life but spreading XSG on more and more exchanges might be a good thing.
Also I don't know where all those little and new exchanges suddenly come from. Seems like everybody thinks he can craete his own exchange. Look at coinsmarkets and see how that worked out. All those new and "safe" exchanges are born to fail I think ..
(just my thoughts ..)
copper member
Cool Cool Hello SnowGem Community  Cool Cool

I think that you guys rock!

I have given you about 1200 votes to get on Safe.Trade on June 17th

http://Vote.Safe.Trade

You guys will make a great addition to the Safe.Trade exchange

You can get more votes by buying Safe (1 SAFE per vote) on Safe.Trade or by mining SAFE on one of several pools.

Pools >>>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-safe-safecoin-community-edition-of-solana-2838370

Safe.Trade >> http://safe.trade

Shocked Shocked Grin Shocked Shocked

(I paid for these votes myself)

Thanks for your vote.

We already contacted with their founder, we'll cooperate to make both of us stronger, SAFE will be added to SnowMine soon.
Pages:
Jump to: