Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 175. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm trying to find the Terms Of Service. I just get a 404 error when I click on it from the app (Android).
Anyone know where they can be found?
Activity: 34
also closed beta ios app willl start on 21 aug 2017  Grin
Activity: 34
Tenx PAY webapp will be out on Monday, 21 aug 2017  Cheesy
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Is there any info on how many card Tenx has already issued and how many of them are in use? I would like some real-world reviews on that.
Activity: 44
Totally agree, TENX will be going up again.  Time to buy/HODL!
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
i hope it will go down to 3$ so i can accumulate more!
i spent all my money on the ico and i knew that was the best move. i didnt have more money, but now i will not make the same mistake. i know what we could have from tenx in the next year!

Actually I too do want it to go below $3. I am in the process of buying it so it will be good for me if it lowers. Because we all know this is going to go up.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
i hope it will go down to 3$ so i can accumulate more!
i spent all my money on the ico and i knew that was the best move. i didnt have more money, but now i will not make the same mistake. i know what we could have from tenx in the next year!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
TenX Pay i sincerely hope we won't fall below $3 before picking up again. Embarrassed
I hope that too, I guess holding this on long term will still be a good investment, Once the cards are all there, it will be really like visa or master card on 1958. Smiley
We just need to distribute the cards, and all will play on itself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
TenX Pay i sincerely hope we won't fall below $3 before picking up again. Embarrassed
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
You can buy the card through the app, the card is worth 15 USD

If the card is already out there, does it mean that people are already earning Ether from the transactions that are happening or not yet? when did the shipping for the cards start? because looking at the price of the PAY token, It doesn't seem like anything big is happening or about to happen.
Yes there are already cards out there. And i think all the cards in the waiting line up until beginning of august will be distributed latest end of september, so a lot of new cards will come.
Ios and Webapplication of Tenx will launch soon (they´re in beta now). So good things to come. Just relax and enjoy your PAY token.

HODL until they start distributing dividents, and then dump them, wait for it to crash and then rebuy. I´m afraid a lot of people are expecting millions in dividends already...
Activity: 309

If the card is already out there, does it mean that people are already earning Ether from the transactions that are happening or not yet? when did the shipping for the cards start? because looking at the price of the PAY token, It doesn't seem like anything big is happening or about to happen.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
The price will not be below $ 4 Huh The price is already below $ 4 !!! Do you still think that TenX is a good investment? If there is no application on iOS, the price will be less than $ 1 and then you will sell
Activity: 350
Merit: 101

- They are super transparent about their product, they hold facebook live Q&A's every week if you have questions

Yes, they have weekly Youtube video on their weekly update.  Very informative.  Juilian even shared how he made millions of dollars (on paper so far, he could get the money out now if he wanted to) by buying BTC, ETH and another coin in Dec last year and sold them to get PAY when it was less than $1.  I am also in this for a long term investment.
Activity: 3
I'm a bit skeptical and I'm not sure which one to go with. I know that Monaco will launch at the end of the month but what about TenX, can people order the cards yet? I'm not in a hurry to earn money but since the ICOs happened almost in the same time and both projects are targeting the same type of users, I'd like to know the current roadmap for this project and act based on it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah apparently a lot of people received their cards and in the next few weeks all the people on the waiting list will receive their cards also.
I'm just curious about 1 thing though , when will the app pe updated ? I mean the one on google play is still a beta version?!
Activity: 309
I'm a bit skeptical and I'm not sure which one to go with. I know that Monaco will launch at the end of the month but what about TenX, can people order the cards yet? I'm not in a hurry to earn money but since the ICOs happened almost in the same time and both projects are targeting the same type of users, I'd like to know the current roadmap for this project and act based on it.
Activity: 21
Hackintosh owner here using: Mac OS Sierra (Latest update)

Iphone user here using: IOS (Latest update)

So as a complete Apple sheep i  only have one way to use the TenX wallet right now, Bluestacks now it works but its not perfect, Bluestacks seems to trash every now and then (seems to be a Mac OS problem).

For me the VISA solution is perfect and a HUGE step to disconnect myself from the €.

I hope to see a full IOS release soon hopfully bug free Smiley

Awesome product!
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I heard there is an upcoming news this Aug. 21 about the IOS Development, seems the dev ocnfirmed it in his twitter account., Smiley

Well, that until the updates are not visible, let's hope that they will release what they promised

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I heard there is an upcoming news this Aug. 21 about the IOS Development, seems the dev ocnfirmed it in his twitter account., Smiley
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy    Where do we find these people??!!! How do we attract these people???!! I can't believe this kind of mentality exists out there!!!

This is why 99.9% lose.

BTC-MCO 255%
BYC--PAY -7.4%  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ohw , you are newbie, what a surprise!
Jump to: