Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 170. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Excited about the applications of TenX and the team building it out!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
So we should understand market is waiting for the release of that video about the card which is mentioned in their slack channel and is being quoted few posts above. I have increased my stock already and like most of the people here waiting for some updates which pushes the market upwards. Price is looking very good to buy more if you have money, I don't have anymore.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I wish i was able to get in on this ico I love this project, sucks did not have the funds to jump on board but i have been following closely. Looks like it is getting quite a bit of attention and i hope soon i can get in on this before its to late. Great project and great fan club also lol
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Hi I have a question, I have TenX but I never got into the ICO I would like to know when will be the next date when you will be able to order TenX cards? Will it be in the near future? or are we looking at a very long wait period?

Thank you

You can order now the TenX card, with the Android App or the Webapp.
iOS end August. But you have to wait until end September, the waitlist is long  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I mean that my TenX PAY tokens purchased on Bittrex are now in my MEW wallet, so that I am able to receive any 0.5% reward when paid.

In respect of token price, the expected payout versus the token price is quite stretched in my opinion. Obtaining PAY tokens solely for the 'dividend' is expensive. I can imagine that the price goes down a bit the next few weeks.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
thank you. what do u mean with "are ready ?

someone know when the rewards for holders and cards owners begin ?

Nothing has been written about that yet but my PAY tokens are ready!
legendary
yes

Nothing has been written about that yet but my PAY tokens are ready!
Activity: 308
Hi I have a question, I have TenX but I never got into the ICO I would like to know when will be the next date when you will be able to order TenX cards? Will it be in the near future? or are we looking at a very long wait period?

Thank you
Activity: 169
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
From slack (Bettina):

Hey everyone, we have looked into everything with our card issuer. Julian will post a video on it later today after his meetings. I can tell you so much already: TenX will not run into any problems as our current issuer was only a temporary solution anyways and we will have updated everything in time. Happy to share these good news - Julian will give you more details a bit later today from San Francisco. He has been meeting quite some interesting partners and potential new hires, so, let's see what updates he can share from there!

I will edit this post later with the video from julian
Activity: 44
There was some sort of news about visa cards and then TenX went quiet.  Anyone know whats going on ?

Looks like Visa are not sending new XAPO cards (don't know exactly what a XAPO debit card is!?) out to non european places, but if you live in Europe and one has been issued to you then it will still work in other countries.  Not sure how this will affect TenX?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
As a relative Newbie in the cryptoworld I have to ask why tenX is dumped all the time - is there any special reason for this?
I see TenX as a long term investment, so it's no problem, but down an down and down every day is annoying.

It is Pizda! Medlenno i pechalno!
Activity: 44
There was some sort of news about visa cards and then TenX went quiet.  Anyone know whats going on ?
Activity: 22
As a relative Newbie in the cryptoworld I have to ask why tenX is dumped all the time - is there any special reason for this?
I see TenX as a long term investment, so it's no problem, but down an down and down every day is annoying.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Hello guys. Just got myself to read through the web and little bit of whitepaper. Project seem to have great potential so I'm thinking of investing some. just few things are a bit unclear. Where do I store the pay tokens? The wallet is so far only offering me to deposit the BTC. I don't see any wallet for the pay coins and so I'm confused about the presented 0.5% reward. Can anyone make it a bit more clear please?

Thank you

At the moment you can store your PAY on a erc20 wallet like mew (myetherwallet), there you recieve your 0.5% reward when TenX starting the payout.
Soon can you store your PAY in the TenX Wallet.

Activity: 214
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Hello guys. Just got myself to read through the web and little bit of whitepaper. Project seem to have great potential so I'm thinking of investing some. just few things are a bit unclear. Where do I store the pay tokens? The wallet is so far only offering me to deposit the BTC. I don't see any wallet for the pay coins and so I'm confused about the presented 0.5% reward. Can anyone make it a bit more clear please?

Thank you
legendary
yes
The 0.5% reward is still a bit confusing to a lot of people. According to the maths, the PAY token already seems a bit overpriced compared to the potential stake of Tenx in the payment processor market. I am interested in this project because of the card and the ability to merge the concept of holding cryptocurrency while remaining able to instantly pay in fiat.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
News from Slack:

We know it's still a long way out but we wanted to share with you an upcoming TenX feature on mainstream media: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/08/prweb14624435.htm
Can't open the news man, I was about to tell it to my team as well and my friends about a certain developmet on TenX, is there another source man?
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I don't look TenX from the perspective of investment to flip it quick. It seems to me the best option out there for a card payment processor.
I cant wait for iOS app so i can order one
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I love TenX, but IMHO Monaco is a way better investment atm, 3x times cheaper, the project is the same, slightly better.
Development is also on par.

Says the guy with low trust score that was before in this thread trying to FUD TENX because he couldn't get in ICO. Obviously Monaco token Owner.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19926376
Jump to: