Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 172. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I am waiting for the IOS client to order my new card.Anybody knows when they are planning to distribute the dividends?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Looks like the iOS beta app will release next week, but they also won't announce it since they want a gradual growth to find the bugs early rather than a huge spike of users.

Based on the QA they had today, it seems they are thinking 3 steps ahead and are not worried about other debit card competitors. Even happy they are still focused on a card when they are much further ahead. Interesting
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
When will the IOS app be released? And when can I start using the debit card if I order 1 now?

Release of iOS app is in a few weeks, when you order a card now you receive it end of September until beginning October.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Looks like the crash is caused by the Webapp not being released publicly on August 21 like it was supposed to. Its funny, you talk in the Slack and its constantly they are so transparent and believe everything any TenX member says, but then they cannot explain anything, and then never release anything on time, but then they talk bad about MCO.

This thread is dead, no TenX members even commenting on it, and no real TenX members talk on Slack, and they answer nothing on Slack. Ask a serious question on Slack and you get banned.

Stop fudding,
Webapp released yesterday for public.

https://webapp.tenx.tech/

Yes webapp is released and working now.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6v9eor/the_webapp_of_tenx_has_been_launched_and_works/

It seems that this news has already been included in the price, but did not prove itself at the price in fact)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
The app launched into beta but the token price decreased  Huh  I think PAY is cursed?  Lips sealed

it increased. not a lot, but still Wink

It's funny! It's more like shit!
The price always increase on the news. SO if you want to sell, you sell on the news. Its only natural to settle down at a lower rate once the excitement about the news is settled down and the actual product is released.

I think it will not grow soon

you think wrong newbie.
This is actualy a graph with a bullish one, technical analysis on this one is it is always testing the resistance and overcomes the first after 3 times, If this will continue it is just waiting for a breakout.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
When will the IOS app be released? And when can I start using the debit card if I order 1 now?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The app launched into beta but the token price decreased  Huh  I think PAY is cursed?  Lips sealed

The price always increase on the news. SO if you want to sell, you sell on the news. Its only natural to settle down at a lower rate once the excitement about the news is settled down and the actual product is released.

Do you think it will grow on a declining market? The market is red today, so it's normal tat Tenx is also correcting.

This is normal, the pay coin went up too fast, I think it touched $6 before the pullback.
Activity: 326

Do you think it will grow on a declining market? The market is red today, so it's normal tat Tenx is also correcting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Please remind me, when TenX plans to begin paying dividends for the purchased tokens? And how long they make their cards? I ordered almost a month ago and still nothing  Angry
No news on the dividents, but as only a few thousand cards are yet distributed, I don´t think it´s quantifiable yet.

Cards ordered until the beginning of August will be distributed before the end of september.
Well, thank you! I ordered my card in mid-July, so I hope that until the end of September will get it. Can't wait to try it out!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Looks like the crash is caused by the Webapp not being released publicly on August 21 like it was supposed to. Its funny, you talk in the Slack and its constantly they are so transparent and believe everything any TenX member says, but then they cannot explain anything, and then never release anything on time, but then they talk bad about MCO.

This thread is dead, no TenX members even commenting on it, and no real TenX members talk on Slack, and they answer nothing on Slack. Ask a serious question on Slack and you get banned.

Stop fudding,

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6v9eor/the_webapp_of_tenx_has_been_launched_and_works/
Great...did someone test it already.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Stop fudding,

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Stop fudding,

Did I understand correctly that in this issue everything was not as it was planned? In the slack there were a lot of dissatisfied
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

Stop fudding,

Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

you think wrong newbie.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Activity: 350

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
At https://etherscan.io/ ETh explorer you can review all the transaction that were sent and much more details regarding your eth address.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Jump to: