Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 196. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I just read the whitepaper, but I don't really understand it.

I hope someone is willing to explain me. How can I benefit from holding PAY tokens?

0.5% of the annual transaction volume are paid out to the token holders. 204 million tokens are around.
Forumal for calculation of annual reward

(((full transaction volume)*0.005)/205,218,256) = annual reward per token

Nothing to undertand..... Is just a scam, ponzi scheme and whatewer. Nothing revolutionary. Just same boring stuff.
Thats my point.

Your point lacks in evidence, there is no evidence this is a scam or ponzi scheme, all the contrary. In fact, TENX has already a fully operational product and what they offer is indeed revolutionary. Stop your FUD.

If PAY reaches $ 1k it will be very good! It would be a $ 200 billion marketcap!
Now to reach $ 50k, the marketcap would be $ 10 trillion or 10x Apple's marketcap, something almost impossible !!!!

lol, i doubt $1000 will happen in the short term. I think 30$ is achievable by 2020.

I hope someone is willing to explain me. How can I benefit from holding PAY tokens?

0.5% of the annual transaction volume are paid out to the token holders. 204 million tokens are around.

Are those fees paid out as a dividend or paid out in the form of a buy back? Because as far as I understand there are many legal issues involved with a dividend but a buy back is easier.

dividend. They are in Singapur, if they are using the dividend model is because they investigated on the matter. You don't have to worry, let the TENX team deal with the adversities.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Nothing to undertand..... Is just a scam, ponzi scheme and whatewer. Nothing revolutionary. Just same boring stuff.
Thats my point.

Your point lacks in evidence, there is no evidence this is a scam or ponzi scheme, all the contrary. In fact, TENX has already a fully operational product and what they offer is indeed revolutionary. Stop your FUD.

If PAY reaches $ 1k it will be very good! It would be a $ 200 billion marketcap!
Now to reach $ 50k, the marketcap would be $ 10 trillion or 10x Apple's marketcap, something almost impossible !!!!

Thats my point.

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

Are those fees paid out as a dividend or paid out in the form of a buy back? Because as far as I understand there are many legal issues involved with a dividend but a buy back is easier.
Activity: 17
I would like to know why the most hype article since TenX was created was removed from Tenx Twitter account. I don't understand it. The price will fall again because not many people could see it...
Activity: 32

Thats my point.
Activity: 5

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.

Activity: 37
How to topup my wallet with eth? Only btc available for now  Huh
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Pay tokens are scared by Julian and his team ...
SCAM scam SCAM scam SCAM scam SCAM scam SCAM
SCAM project to ETH tokens scam project to ETH tokens Scam scam SCAM...
Be ware   Huh  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Embarrassed  Lips sealed  Undecided  Kiss  Cry  Cry

Mother fuc....., Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advice. Visit the psychiatrist as soon as possible!!!!!!!

You are mother fucker  newbie  .. bullshittt .. kick your ass .. mind your business ...you just the fuck shutt up..  

WTF tenX .....
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
When the Webapp (July) & iOS app (August) come out, the majority of first cards arrive (August/September) and are reviewed, the first crypto banking license is issued for TenX (months) and COMIT is in place (Q1/Q2 2018), higher tops will be formed.

What does COMIT mean?

Cryptographically-secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network

http://www.comit.network/

The swiss army knife of crypto transactions. TenX wants to use it, so that you can pay everywhere with everything.

Thank you.
Activity: 56
When the Webapp (July) & iOS app (August) come out, the majority of first cards arrive (August/September) and are reviewed, the first crypto banking license is issued for TenX (months) and COMIT is in place (Q1/Q2 2018), higher tops will be formed.

What does COMIT mean?

Cryptographically-secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network

http://www.comit.network/

The swiss army knife of crypto transactions. TenX wants to use it, so that you can pay everywhere with everything.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

What does COMIT mean?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
This will be $2 by the end of the day, wait and see I am right! Smiley

I seriously hope you are right because if you are right by any chance, my portfolio will take quite a jump.

$2 is achievable. We just need another 65% jump  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

I seriously hope you are right because if you are right by any chance, my portfolio will take quite a jump.
Activity: 56

Yeah! TenX can not be ignored for long.

Whoa! woke up to the new price of PAY tokens and that was quite a jump for a day thank you guys hopefully it will cross 50k today Smiley

Same here. Holy moly!

This article + the extremely good looking chart + the new software update + the new order waitlist ... let's see where the top is (for now).

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Whoa! woke up to the new price of PAY tokens and that was quite a jump for a day thank you guys hopefully it will cross 50k today Smiley
Jump to: