Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 191. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
When will rewards be payed for the first time?

Nobody knows and it will also be never announced !
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
When will rewards be payed for the first time?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
give it time yall its always a long term hodl here. No quick flips on this ico. Things are definitely looking up , looking forward to hearing good things in the near future. IOS app come faster!
Fully agree. PAY is literally the only thing I put straight to MEW and dont even look at the price. PAY and TAAS give me passive ETH income, then I trade everything else for BTC to buy more PAY, OMG and TAAS with. Simple life and stress free.

Excited for PAYs future; Julian seems cool too:D

Yeah Julian is cool he is very focus on what he wants to achieve long term, between am just hearing for the first time about TAAS Tokens i will have to check it out,  never new there is similar Tenxpay token out there.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-08-01/prospects-of-bitcoin-splitting-into-two-video

Julian talking about bitcoin split and btc cash

Also PAY at .95$! Cheesy

Bitcoin cash is pumping high in bittrex now don't know why people are investing or what is behind pump.

I think the really question is why does PAY nut pump ?
Yesterday every alt coin has pumped by minimum 10%, a lot even 20%-50%
only PAY was only 1-2% up ... and actually today it has lost 2% ... thats really crazy !

By the way ... where is the webapp Huh
Should be already online - shouldn`t it ?

Yeah i was expecting atleast 10% up on Pay but was a little disappointed, i guess the price is still been suppress by the big whales.

just wait until everyone has a card, this creates hype around the community but also in mainstream. It is way "easier" to hold PAY than other coins because you have an actual usecase that doesn't sound like you made shit up and talk out of your ass when you talk to "outsider"
Activity: 25
give it time yall its always a long term hodl here. No quick flips on this ico. Things are definitely looking up , looking forward to hearing good things in the near future. IOS app come faster!
Fully agree. PAY is literally the only thing I put straight to MEW and dont even look at the price. PAY and TAAS give me passive ETH income, then I trade everything else for BTC to buy more PAY, OMG and TAAS with. Simple life and stress free.

Excited for PAYs future; Julian seems cool too:D
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-08-01/prospects-of-bitcoin-splitting-into-two-video

Also PAY at .95$! Cheesy

Bitcoin cash is pumping high in bittrex now don't know why people are investing or what is behind pump.

only PAY was only 1-2% up ... and actually today it has lost 2% ... thats really crazy !

Yeah i was expecting atleast 10% up on Pay but was a little disappointed, i guess the price is still been suppress by the big whales.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
BEWARE! THIS IS A SCAM:

@slackbot View in the archives

slackbot 6:45 AM, August 2nd
@network asked me to remind you “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the TenX Tokens(PAY) smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet and follow the instructions on their website.

SCAM PHISHING LINK

Failure to do so may result in loss of TenX Tokens(PAY).
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

https://www.tenx.tech
© Copright 2017 TenX - All Rights Reserved”.

remove the fucking link you faggot
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
BEAWARE! THIS IS A SCAM:

@slackbot View in the archives

slackbot 6:45 AM, August 2nd
@network asked me to remind you “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the TenX Tokens(PAY) smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet and follow the instructions on their website.

https://myetherwallet.com#update-token-contract-401928

Failure to do so may result in loss of TenX Tokens(PAY).
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

https://www.tenx.tech
© Copright 2017 TenX - All Rights Reserved”.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It needs more time! Look at Trex what coin has best volume of trade wait a few days more, till the collect what you can. PAY is not only coin which has really good future but still is at its bottom, many coins waiting and will become main attraction when this madness stops.

Also PAY at .95$! Cheesy

Also PAY at .95$! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
You earn by two ways being card holders and as token holders with TenX. That shared video above two post is looking interesting and has brought many things in light to understand more better way. I have reached to my maximum level of accumulation's portion for PAY token. Let's see what future has reserved of us all being holders of PAY.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Copy from Tenx Slack Channel

Check out this infographic on how TenX makes money

Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 933
In my opinion that is not really a problem because there is more then enough room for a few crypto cards... As there are quite a few credit cards already, the same will be in the crypto world. Competition is not a bad thing and something that can't be avoided.

Revolut card is adding cryptocurrencies I heard. That is going to give some good competition to TenX card as revolut also is an established card with actual customers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Got the card. Looks good. Thanks!
Hi, If you don't mind me asking did you order before or after the queuing system was introduced?

Pretty good Youtube video on TenX.. Kind goes over it with the CEO explanation at the end.

https://youtu.be/LKyjvKRSaE0

also iOS app will be released latest on 31 aug 2017 maybe even earlier  Wink

Yeah I'm really looking forward to getting the Iphone app.. Hurry please !! Smiley
also iOS app will be released latest on 31 aug 2017 maybe even earlier  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good to see development going full speed, i'm very happy with my investment so far.
Great news !

The tenx desktop app (web wallet) will be released within next 48 hours  Grin

Where did you see this news? I haven't followed TenX as well as I should have but have some of their tokens on my exchange wallet.

Julian already said it several times on youtube videos and interviews that it will be released this week.

Now a tenx employee just said on their slack it will be release in next 1-2 days !

Great news !
Jump to: