Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 229. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Every PAY is a precious gem, buy as much as you can guys.

Why should I buy? I would like to get your point of view.

I get nothing really from buying PAY.. no staking, no rewards, no revenue share, nada..

Only thing is that value of the coin it self "might" increase, just like every other crypto coin..

0.5% of the fees on the network go to token holders. Also, as I understand it, you actually pay with PAY when using the card. The problem is then PAY needs to be as stable as possible.

yes but sums us eligible for 0,5% reward as second investors ?

i can read this on white paper:

"Holders of PAY tokens will receive 0.5% of the aggregate payment volume that is spent by all
users with the TenX Card on a monthly basis initially. The payments to the token holders will be
paid in ETH (Ether), or the closest equivalent thereof in the case where ETH is replaced by
another cryptocurrency in the future. Going forward, TenX will strive to distribute the rewards in
shorter time periods, with a target of hourly reward distribution.
"

and this isn't clear.

All accounts holding PAY at the time of payout will receive the revenue share.

The first payout will be "soon" according to the last video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNcYRW3OYiY

You will get revenues from june 24th until time of payout.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

I get nothing really from buying PAY.. no staking, no rewards, no revenue share, nada..

Only thing is that value of the coin it self "might" increase, just like every other crypto coin..

0.5% of the fees on the network go to token holders. Also, as I understand it, you actually pay with PAY when using the card. The problem is then PAY needs to be as stable as possible.

yes but sums us eligible for 0,5% reward as second investors ?

i can read this on white paper:

"Holders of PAY tokens will receive 0.5% of the aggregate payment volume that is spent by all
users with the TenX Card on a monthly basis initially. The payments to the token holders will be
paid in ETH (Ether), or the closest equivalent thereof in the case where ETH is replaced by
another cryptocurrency in the future. Going forward, TenX will strive to distribute the rewards in
shorter time periods, with a target of hourly reward distribution.
"

and this isn't clear.
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
Credit card is very cool the idea of you, I'm glad to have such a project in the market
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

well, in reality you will receive rewards...

There is a 0.5% revenue share.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
worst moment to released the coin, all coins are crashing and PAY will drop below ICO in bittrex, I would delay the launch if we can, Everybody will drop their coins as they are afraid of losing big money today

why are you keep dreaming since this morning?
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
bought some, now is the time he needs to go up as ICO lasted 5 minutes

It needed only 5 minutes, because there were so many assholes, that bought everything up just to sell now for 50% roi...
This economy seriously has to grow up. Investment should be a support. I hope the next 1000 icos list lower on exchange than ico price so that those leechers give it up
Activity: 266
bought some, now is the time he needs to go up as ICO lasted 5 minutes
Activity: 166
I've received may PAY tokens from my BTC ICO transaction, thank you and good luck to PAY!
Best opportunity for those who missed the ICO to buy now!
Will never be in so low price again...
You have a new direct message from the TenX Payment team (tenx-tech.slack.com).

@slackbot View in the archives

slackbot 6:00 PM, July 7th
@benx asked me to remind you “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the TenX (PAY) Token smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple procedure and everything worked out without issues.
We approached a seamless process to update the smart contract
using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet
and follow the instructions on their website.

https://myetherwallet.com#update-token-contract-876626

Failure to do so may result in loss of PAY tokens.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

TenX
Copright 2017 TenX - All Rights Reserved
https://www.tenx.tech   ”.

Is this one of the scams??

please where is staff ? can yu respond at this question..because i no want loss my token if i send them in my wallet.

it's fake relax.

Nothing mentioned on their Twitter. Maybe it's not just fake but a scam?

It's a phishing scam hitting all slacks.

The scammers are trying to get privat keys through fake MEW sites and then drain the accounts.

TenX can't turn the slackbot off. Slack knows about it for days now but they aren't doing anything.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is amazing opportunity for those to buy now who just didn't succeed due to the crowdfunding campaign reaching to maximum cap. At Bittrex price is good and moment is very good to put some tokens in hands. I also bought from these profit takers after missing that time when it was offered in ICO.

agree.. buy some from bittrex while is so cheap.. I'm bought it some too
Activity: 826
It is amazing opportunity for those to buy now who just didn't succeed due to the crowdfunding campaign reaching to maximum cap. At Bittrex price is good and moment is very good to put some tokens in hands. I also bought from these profit takers after missing that time when it was offered in ICO.

I see the opposite. It's getting dumped really hard. Barely above a dollar, even traded under a dollar for a bit.

Well we don't know if it's a gem yet but where do you see it's being dumped really hard? Started at 36k sat now 48k aka 2x ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
well it is really strange..i have IOU or token ? i dont understand ? please light me. thx

I have tokens in wallet.

ok so i have token, and it will be add on hitbtc later which traded IOUs..correct ? so what is available of road map now?
Activity: 523
Merit: 300

I see the opposite. It's getting dumped really hard. Barely above a dollar, even traded under a dollar for a bit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
well it is really strange..i have IOU or token ? i dont understand ? please light me. thx

I have tokens in wallet.
You have a new direct message from the TenX Payment team (tenx-tech.slack.com).

@slackbot View in the archives

slackbot 6:00 PM, July 7th
@benx asked me to remind you “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the TenX (PAY) Token smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple procedure and everything worked out without issues.
We approached a seamless process to update the smart contract
using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet
and follow the instructions on their website.

https://myetherwallet.com#update-token-contract-876626

Failure to do so may result in loss of PAY tokens.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

TenX
Copright 2017 TenX - All Rights Reserved
https://www.tenx.tech   ”.

Is this one of the scams??

please where is staff ? can yu respond at this question..because i no want loss my token if i send them in my wallet.

it's fake relax.

Nothing mentioned on their Twitter. Maybe it's not just fake but a scam?
Jump to: