Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 248. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

https://etherscan.io/token/0xB97048628DB6B661D4C2aA833e95Dbe1A905B280

Token Total Supply:   25,672,012.34479282839620952 TOKEN

Only 25mil tokens? Something wrong?

We have not finished minting all tokens - please be patient. It will take 2-3 days max.

Ok, so total coins ((200,000 * 420) / 51) * 100 is correct number?  it is about 165mil..
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
hello didi the ico start already or not yet? there is no date when the ico start in the op. only "end of june"

can somebody give me a date perhaps? and what is the cap? thanks.
it's over already, it was 24th June...
Activity: 314
hello didi the ico start already or not yet? there is no date when the ico start in the op. only "end of june"

can somebody give me a date perhaps? and what is the cap? thanks.
Activity: 166
When will BTC be returned to those that didn't get in the ICO?

We are going through everything right now and you should have everything back latest by Tuesday.
Hmm, maybe stupid question, but I don't see a single transaction here: https://blockchain.info/address/3LAthb3CxUDrUyU8YPkEfi8gs3FFKKDrY8
which is not confirmed here: https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/checkPayToken

So the question is, which one are these to be returned?

Even the last one, almost 7 hours late after ICO ended, is confirmed on your site...
I'm just curious... thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

We have not finished minting all tokens - please be patient. It will take 2-3 days max.
So it is not possible to buy tokens now ? Sad

ICO sold out in minutes.

Tokens aren't transferable atm.

Will be on exchanges in 3-5 weeks.

What was price for ICO and how many is total coins ?

total coins is ((200,000 * 420) / 51) * 100

ICO price was 420 tokens per eth bonus included (when eth was at 320-330$).

How can I get a TenX card?
I invest >25 ETH.

And I can see my PAY in my ETH wallet. Thanks.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
The thing I really like about TenX is that it's not tied to any specific blockchain and will always pay profits in whatever the best blockchain is.  So while blockchain technology can change, TenX will keep being awesome!  Good value for PAY holders.

Exactly, if one day Ethereum start showing signs that is going to fail, TENX can just switch from one smart contract platform to another. Tokens from one platform can be exchanged at 1=1.

very interesting. i will buy some tokens from exchange for long term and will order also the card
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
The thing I really like about TenX is that it's not tied to any specific blockchain and will always pay profits in whatever the best blockchain is.  So while blockchain technology can change, TenX will keep being awesome!  Good value for PAY holders.

Exactly, if one day Ethereum start showing signs that is going to fail, TENX can just switch from one smart contract platform to another. Tokens from one platform can be exchanged at 1=1.
Activity: 606

yes, hoping to buy some at the exchanges when they hit
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
Anyone who paid with BTC already received his tokens?

not yet received  Huh

Not received mine yet.

me too, nothing. let's wait another day Smiley

guys you can speak with the team on slack. It will probably take 1-2 more days until people who sent btc get their PAY into their ETH wallets.
I'm also patiently (or not so patiently) waiting.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com

not yet received  Huh

Not received mine yet.

me too, nothing. let's wait another day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
I have to tell you that I really don't get the token thing.  The project is supposed to bring the ability to trade other tokens and I would think that the easiest way to go on that would have been a coin, not a token.  I do not fully have the hierarchy of all the current tokens in my mind, but it seems near impossible to get from one token, like tenx to another, like Dash, without leaving the blockchain and using a coded approach.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

not yet received  Huh

Not received mine yet.
Activity: 196
yeah guys, you would like a brand new PR.
This playground guy doesnt answer folks queries, its !!!!! everywhere the place.
Act skilled.
Thats why i didnt invest
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

not yet received  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
This message is for the TenX team.

Considering buying some PAY token as soon as they are available.

If world economic forum is predicting that 10% of global GDP ($7.8 trillion in today's money) will be on blockchain within 10 years and, if TenX and COMIT are the fabric connecting blockchains and providing payments, then I think it's important to carefully answer these questions as openly and clearly as possible, so that every single person can decide whether PAY is a good opportunity before them.

10 questions.

1. Do you need a TenX card in order to use the Andriod/iOS app for making payments where Visa/Mastercard is accepted?  Can the app be used on its own for such purchases?

2. If card is needed, then does the card details get "sucked" into the andriod app and you don't need to bother brining you card to the shop?  Or do you need them both?

3. COMIT charges no commissions, how can this be?  If it works like you say it does, then it seems a tiny fee like this could be a big profit maker for decentralized trades between cryptocurrencies.  Is there a future plan for COMIT to take small profit 0.04%?

4. Are there any other planned future revenue streams for PAY token holders?

5. What happens if/when cryptoC is ubiquitously adopted and no more Visa/Mastercard?  People the world over start paying and receiving payment directly in cryptocurrency.  Do PAY tokens receive any incentive to be held or do they become worthless at this point?

6. Can TenX wallet be used anonymously?  Or does it always require centralized registration?

7. Does the TenX wallet actually hold the private keys or are they stored on your servers?

8. When making a Visa/Mastercard transaction does the TenX wallet interact with the payment terminal using NFC and send TenX card details propagating back trough the payment terminal network, eventually reaching COMIT and then over the internet to the mobile device and finally to the TenX wallet?  If so, that seems to imply that you need to have a working internet connection on your mobile device in order to pay with TenX, which is fine.  Just want to understand in simple terms how it works.

9. Will TenX be making partnerships, deals and acquisitions with/of other payment processors and competitors?  If so, would PAY holders, either directly or indirectly, benefit from such strategic deals?

10.  Are other payment systems able to leverage COMIT?  If so, what benefit would TenX PAY holder have?  If this is the case, what would serve to protect PAY holder investment from being undercut by other competitors riding on top of COMIT?

OK, so it was slightly more than 10 questions because I snuck in subquestions.

My decision whether to buy PAY as soon as it's on exchanges will be largely impacted on your answers.

Thanks.
Activity: 162
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
So it is not possible to buy tokens now ? Sad

ICO sold out in minutes.

Tokens aren't transferable atm.

Will be on exchanges in 3-5 weeks.

What was price for ICO and how many is total coins ?

total coins is ((200,000 * 420) / 51) * 100

ICO price was 420 tokens per eth bonus included (when eth was at 320-330$).
Jump to: