Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 257. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
It should have been limited cap per investor. If they don't want my money, no problem. I'll just invest in another project.
I only regret I've ordered the card before the ico. Once I get the card, I will destroy it, I will burn it.
I also think that not many people will order tenx card after this 'kind of' ico..
If they didn't help me, why should I help them?
meh Sad

That's so childish of you but ok, destroy it. I bet you still going to use it because the 0% commissions and all it offers  Grin. Don't worry you'll get .1% in every purchase in PAY tokens.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
Sup, guys i bought using BTC, website says "Welcome aboard" and shows my ETH address i gave them with signature. But when i log in to MEW i still cant see my PAY tokens. Is this a bug or its for everyone?

I'm in exactly the same situation. I'll try to get a response from someone in the tenx team. Maybe we need to add it as a custom token, though I can't see that anything has been sent to me on explorer.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I disagree with the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance. The technology does not account either for the small time frame in which people could invest which inherently cut many people off from participating. You are focusing on a very specific portion of a broader picture.

I used a Gas limit of 300000 and 60 Gwei and it went through fine so I don't think that was the reason it was rejected. This was the most comfortable and least stressful of all the recent ICOs, it took me a minute instead of hours.

Yeah, i don't see a lot of people here complaining because they use 100 GWEI and invested right when the countdown finished. Most of them use 50-60 Gwei using Myetherwallet and that's it. I used 101 Gwei with parity and invested 10 seconds after the countdown finished. In any case blame myetherwallet for not having custom Gwei.
Activity: 363
I managed to get in using btc, with standard fee.

what a bullshiter you are!

if people using eth could not get in doing it at the right time , and ICO only lasted 8 minutes with major failures during this 8 minutes.

I am out of this now, This is really pathetic and glad my ETH did not go thorough as this is very poor managed ICO.

you sir, are an absolute idiot. I told the truth. Would you like to see the tx?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
this ico looked like that-
there is a bunch of hungry people waiting for food and someone is throwing one meal for them,
after looking how they are fighting.
Activity: 65
Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX in a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I don't disagree on the Blockchain, I disagree on the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance.

They had other deposits not only ETH, their funding method is called "limited cap", this wasn't an "unlimited CAP funding" method.

It should have been limited cap per investor. If they don't want my money, no problem. I'll just invest in another project.
I only regret I've ordered the card before the ico. Once I get the card, I will destroy it, I will burn it.
I also think that not many people will order tenx card after this 'kind of' ico..
If they didn't help me, why should I help them?
meh Sad

Activity: 28

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I disagree with the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance. The technology does not account either for the small time frame in which people could invest which inherently cut many people off from participating. You are focusing on a very specific portion of a broader picture.

I used a Gas limit of 300000 and 60 Gwei and it went through fine so I don't think that was the reason it was rejected. This was the most comfortable and least stressful of all the recent ICOs, it took me a minute instead of hours.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
I participated with DASH, but can't seem to see my my balance using the token checker.  It doesn't give an error that the transaction isn't there, rather, clicking on the button does nothing.  I've already signed the transaction with my Ether address and submitted.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Contact support in slack i guess.

I did. its so bizarre my transaction is the only one that doesnt show up.
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
TaaS bought haf the tokens ... 100.000 ETH !!

I knew something was not right! Please collac can you show evidence of this claim?

My bad, it was only 1000 ETH that were bought by TaaS team ... sorry

https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-invests-1000-eth-in-ten%D1%85-a-payment-platform-for-cryptocurrencies-via-a-credit-card-cfaade9304de
Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX in a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I don't disagree on the Blockchain, I disagree on the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance.

They had other deposits not only ETH, their funding method is called "limited cap", this wasn't an "unlimited CAP funding" method.
I participated with DASH, but can't seem to see my my balance using the token checker.  It doesn't give an error that the transaction isn't there, rather, clicking on the button does nothing.  I've already signed the transaction with my Ether address and submitted.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Contact support in slack i guess.
Activity: 76

Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX with ether currency with a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.
Activity: 16
Sup, guys i bought using BTC, website says "Welcome aboard" and shows my ETH address i gave them with signature. But when i log in to MEW i still cant see my PAY tokens. Is this a bug or its for everyone?

https://i.imgur.com/x0z665o.png
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
this project started with bad foot. I will not buy when this hit the exchange, no in a million times! This ICO was stupid and will not invest in a stupid project.

Me neither. It is centralized as hell... Why did they do something so stupid? It just ruined the project.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Is Bo Shen really a part of this token?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
Check Balance said:

Welcome on Board. You have ....PAY tokens.
But i have nothing in my wallet. ETH address is correct.

Re open your myetherwallet. click on show all tokens.

Did not help, because the transfer is not shown on https://ethplorer.io

I would need to see the transaction id if i could help, DM me, otherwise contact support in Slack.

I have no Txid. I wait until tomorrow and contact the support.

i think it is normal for the ones who invested in btc.
i have the same problem. i invested in eth and btc, and i can see only PAY token that i paid via eth, on mew.
Activity: 76
Also you knew this was coming and you didn't take the extra precautions, using 1$ more worth in gwei would made the difference. You didn't get prepared. You don't know how ETHereum blockchain works. I'm sorry for you. The information of how Ethereum Blockchain works is out there with a simple google search. Is not for a selected group of people because the information is free out there, understand that?

We don't know each other and I don't make baseless assumptions about how knowledgeable you are of the Ethereum Blockchain. Nor do I make baseless assumptions about how you set up your transaction.

I checked my wallet and i received PAY in rate 1 ETH = 420 PAY.
Shouldnt i get 20%  more and everyone, since we invest in first 24 hours?

also another thing... to many people used recommended settings 50 gwei and 130k gas limit...
i invested 3 minutes after ico opened and my transaction still went trough, but i used atleast 60 gwei...

I am happy for you. I used at least 60 gwei as well the second the system opened. I wasn't as lucky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
this project started with bad foot. I will not buy when this hit the exchange, no in a million times! This ICO was stupid and will not invest in a stupid project.
Jump to: