Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 254. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Large international press is picking up what we at TenX are doing. Feeling honored, humbled and grateful. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/blockchain-company-tenx-raises-over-65-million-in_us_594e68a2e4b0f078efd981ed
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Hi, the tenX token holders will receive 0.5% of all payments done with tenX cards. These dividends will be reported by audit platform and will contribute to fund profit?

Hi, could you please provide the link to website or document where this information was mentioned? Thank you
Activity: 448

Hi, the tenX token holders will receive 0.5% of all payments done with tenX cards. These dividends will be reported by audit platform and will contribute to fund profit?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
People telling You that transactions that went thru were only >=60 gas and >=21000 limit are missleading You, i was also looking at canceled transactions - created after ICO actually started -, a lot of them were accepted with default gas amount and plenty of transactions with ie. 100 gas (or higher) got canceled. I personally used 60 gas and i got in.

250000 gas and 60gwei are good for me to be accepted, while follows the default is stupid.
That' the lesson I learned from Status and BAT.

Well your setting did not improve your chances whatsoever, that was just luck. If you want to improve you chances you should increase your Gwei, not the gas limit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
People telling You that transactions that went thru were only >=60 gas and >=21000 limit are missleading You, i was also looking at canceled transactions - created after ICO actually started -, a lot of them were accepted with default gas amount and plenty of transactions with ie. 100 gas (or higher) got canceled. I personally used 60 gas and i got in.

250000 gas and 60gwei are good for me to be accepted, while follows the default is stupid.
That' the lesson I learned from Status and BAT.
Activity: 3
People telling You that transactions that went thru were only >=60 gas and >=21000 limit are missleading You, i was also looking at canceled transactions - created after ICO actually started -, a lot of them were accepted with default gas amount and plenty of transactions with ie. 100 gas (or higher) got canceled. I personally used 60 gas (on non default MEW ethereum node) and i got in. Just to be clear, i'm crypto noob, thats why i used ETH, so i wouldn't have to sign my transaction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Quick reminder: In case anyone from "TenX" contacts you and tells you, that you can still contribute, they are a #fake #scam account!
thanks .
Quick reminder: In case anyone from "TenX" contacts you and tells you, that you can still contribute, they are a #fake #scam account!
We aren't answering your emails because we don't want to, but because we literally have thousands of requests right now. There is many of you, but only a few of us.

So, if you want to sign your transactions, please do that here:

https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/btc
https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/ltc
https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/dash

If you have any problems with the signing, please write to [email protected]

Please understand, that you might only get an answer in 1-2 days.

Thank you for your support and understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Awesome concept, awesome technology, awesome team, awesome launch

HuGE!!
Why your TenX tokensale contribution did not go through and why it is NOT TenX’ fault! https://youtu.be/7Ipnwf-xFTs
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I was planning to get their card anyway and it is good thing that the crowdfunding campaign has a successful ending though many people still have problem of transactions. It has also become usual to see in ICO's people to face so many problems due to transactions handling problems of ethereum. We may expect to see issue free transactions in future. Good luck to team for developing the promised product in quickest possible time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX in a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I don't disagree on the Blockchain, I disagree on the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance. You are focusing on a very specific portion of a broader picture.

They had other deposits not only ETH, their funding method is called "limited cap", this wasn't an "unlimited CAP funding" method.

How does that solve any of the fundamental problems with this sort of ICO? Civic was "Limited cap" on Ethereum, it had a queue line and an investment limit. You promote the elitist and dishonest conviction that others were simply not tech savvy enough to earn their shares, yet you invest in a platform that aims at establishing a paradigm that is fundamentally incompatible with that belief.

There is a problem and we look for solutions. You bring the unfounded argument that people who didn't get their chance were the problem, and that there is no need for a solution.

It was investor problem, they knew they were investing in a "limited cap ICO" and that there was a big chance of not getting in. Curiously, nobody was complaining about the limited cap ICO funding method until the ICO finished.  Luckily investors had the option of adjusting GAS price, if they really wanted to get in, they would have adjusted gas price above average.

I stated earlier that this elitist attitude is the core of the problem but you seem to avoid that point entirely. Let's say everyone was living in your "want it enough" world and raised the GWEI and gas limit. We would face the exact same problem but worse because then there would be an exponential inflation of the transaction fees. And yet, most people wouldn't even get the chance to even try to participate. Again, you are missing the whole problematic.

You promote the elitist and dishonest conviction that others were simply not tech savvy enough to earn their shares, yet you invest in a platform that aims at establishing a paradigm that is fundamentally incompatible with that belief.
Activity: 308
I just checked about 20 transactions for the ICO, none of them used the recommended 130k gas and 50gwei price, they all at least used 60gwei up to 1000gwei. So once again those who followed instructions to the letter, got fucked. I even saw a few transactions where the fee was above 100$, one fucking hundred dollars for an ETH transaction, not an ERC token contract send, just a simple tx..sick

a lot of people don't know what is meaning gas and gwei so they write it very height
Activity: 18
I just checked about 20 transactions for the ICO, none of them used the recommended 130k gas and 50gwei price, they all at least used 60gwei up to 1000gwei. So once again those who followed instructions to the letter, got fucked. I even saw a few transactions where the fee was above 100$, one fucking hundred dollars for an ETH transaction, not an ERC token contract send, just a simple tx..sick

yes, it sucks, this topic can be closed, money are collected and tenx team is not answering questions anyway so....
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Activity: 358
They posted on Twitter that BTC/Dash users have to wait 48/72h and it may be normal.
So I guess we'll have to wait.

I did sign my tokens twice now but there is still some uncertainty whether I (we) did something wrong.
Getting chills watching the summary of a day that is the stepping stone to a revolution in the financial world. Grateful for the entire team with Toby Hoenisch, Paul Kitti, Bettina Schmidt, Michael Sp, Warren Goh, Chris Miess, and many more to make TenX so freaking awesome! We are one of the best funded startups in the entire world with a team of A-players that are gonna make a lot of fantastic things happen. Thank you all for your support, trust and believe.

Here is, how that 24th of June went off behind the scenes:
https://youtu.be/5XKuHOSb9v0
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
he simply warned users about the scams that are going on in TENX Name , just to make sure your are not a victim of that!!
Jump to: