Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 262. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 258
And I pay 5 dollars of fees for a little transaction of 1.5 ether, and this is still rejected, until where this ico craziness will go ?
Are we gonna go into a aunction to "who will pay the biggest fees" ?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
When tokens will be distributed to BTC senders?  Wink
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
All I gotta say is, if you got in great. If you didnt, stop being so god damn salty about it.

Just because you did not know what to do to make sure you got in, does not mean you should blame TenX. Take it as a learning curve, and do something about it next time. No point in complaining about it...its already over... you are not getting in now.

LIFE GOES ON! GET OVER IT!

There is a BIG difference by NOT getting in and GETTING in and seeing the PAY tokens in your wallet and then taken out off your wallet. such a joke!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
What details to add on MEW to receive pay token?

It's visible already.
All I gotta say is, if you got in great. If you didnt, stop being so god damn salty about it.

Just because you did not know what to do to make sure you got in, does not mean you should blame TenX. Take it as a learning curve, and do something about it next time. No point in complaining about it...its already over... you are not getting in now.

but i put more than double gas amount than recommanded, how to do to be sure to get in ? 4x is okay ? what are the setting to be changed ? whats the "something" i should do about it "next time"

Honestly, I am not sure as I am very new to this myself. I did not get in on this token sale. I just saw this thread blow up and thought something happened, but it turned out to be a lot of complaining and whining.

I would say put an amount that it doesnt effect your investment to fee ratio (like the person who did 2.8k for $900). Other than that yeah 5-10x what is recommended imo. I say this because if demand is 300-500k Ether, and all put the "recommended" amount then not everybody is getting in. So logically, put more so long as it doesnt effect your investment.

Do not get me wrong, I think it is dumb that some people can get around it, while others have no idea to. That part sucks a lot, but I am also sure if you research it you can find a way to change the max gwei. Somebody in this thread posted a few pages back, how to mess with the code itself Tongue

yes i saw it, however i was wondering, is it a matter of gwei price, or or gas amouint ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
used parity with timestamp, it was in the mempool pending at 13:00:50 so 50second after it opened and it was too late.. not sure how can someone be faster than setting an exact date to send at..

How much Gwei you used? It even took for me like 10 seconds for me to send it after the countdown. i used 101 Gwei

how do you use parity ?

Is a wallet were you are running a node so you can make sure your wallet is sync with the last very block. It gives you certain advantages, you can send eth at a specific block number or time. You can set all the gwei you want. And if much better than MEW
Activity: 504
What details to add on MEW to receive pay token?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

but i put more than double gas amount than recommanded, how to do to be sure to get in ? 4x is okay ? what are the setting to be changed ? whats the "something" i should do about it "next time"

Honestly, I am not sure as I am very new to this myself. I did not get in on this token sale. I just saw this thread blow up and thought something happened, but it turned out to be a lot of complaining and whining.

I would say put an amount that it doesnt effect your investment to fee ratio (like the person who did 2.8k for $900). Other than that yeah 5-10x what is recommended imo. I say this because if demand is 300-500k Ether, and all put the "recommended" amount then not everybody is getting in. So logically, put more so long as it doesnt effect your investment.

Do not get me wrong, I think it is dumb that some people can get around it, while others have no idea to. That part sucks a lot, but I am also sure if you research it you can find a way to change the max gwei. Somebody in this thread posted a few pages back, how to mess with the code itself Tongue
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Got buyer's remorse?
Dump some PAY onto the peons who couldn't get in today:

https://etherdelta.github.io/#PAY-ETH

Is this exchange legit?

PAY won't be transferable for weeks.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
these ico's suck. we have seen a bunch of em the last few weeks. everything gets stuck and errors everywhere. good luck tenx, i think it's a great project.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Got buyer's remorse?
Dump some PAY onto the peons who couldn't get in today:

https://etherdelta.github.io/#PAY-ETH

Is this exchange legit?
It seems like my BTC transaction got in after all. When will the tokens be credited?

how is it possible any bitcoin transaction go throught if no black was mined during the ico ?
i have bought it with 60 gwei and gas recommendation.

which wallet did you use ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Inite
i have bought it with 60 gwei and gas recommendation.

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
It seems like my BTC transaction got in after all. When will the tokens be credited?
used parity with timestamp, it was in the mempool pending at 13:00:50 so 50second after it opened and it was too late.. not sure how can someone be faster than setting an exact date to send at..

How much Gwei you used? It even took for me like 10 seconds for me to send it after the countdown. i used 101 Gwei

how do you use parity ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

There are a lot that missed out and keep complaining. Don't blame TENX or Ethereum if you missed out. You had a lot of time to research on how your transaction will get prioritized by miners.

They were able to collect 160,038 ETH in a matter of seconds.  Grin

what price to be prioritized ? i put more than double of the amount recommanded by the official tenx team
Activity: 448
this ico was  closed before many people wanted to get in.
Jump to: