Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 266. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 252
So I followed the instructions provided on the Tenx website precisely for the use of MEW (130,000 Gas; 50 Gwei) and sent the transaction within seconds of the ICO open. I watched the timestamp of the transaction advance on etherscan.io every time I refreshed the page.

The transaction bounced just a few minutes ago and evidently I am not part of the ICO.

So, either the ICO cap was fulfilled within a matter of seconds of its opening - or transactions presented to the network later than my own with greater gas/gwei were prioritized.

Frankly, I suspect it is the latter. Assuming so, I am particularly annoyed that following the instructions SPECIFICALLY provided by tenx regarding gas and gwei proved to be a real disadvantage to myself (and many other folk it seems) in successfully subscribing to their ICO.

In which case, what a bl**dy disgrace this launch was.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
i'm in with btc! ( but i can't see them in myetherwallet )

Same.

But I cannot for the life of me make it take a SIG from MEW?!?!?!?

Any help?

In MEW, I am:

1. Go into Wallet Info.
2. Paste ETH address in message (at the bottom of the page)
3. Click "Sign Message".
4. Get a signature. Copy the whole thing. Paste it into TenX form. Get errors.

What am I doing wrong? Never done this signature stuff before. Seemed simple enough so I thought I'd roll with it. Now I seem to have no way of joining the two together ....  Undecided

They need your btc wallet signature, not mew  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
The error means that the transaction was rejected by the contract because it was too late because it arrived too late (the cap was reached before).

Sure about that?  I see many of the first arriving Txs (etherscan.io) have this error, so that seems to contradict what you're saying.

If you're right, then I assume I'll get my eth back at some point?  How long will that be?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I sent 8 seconds past the start of the ICO and my transaction still got rejected.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
i sent it from the first second how can it be too late?...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
The error means that the transaction was rejected by the contract because it was too late because it arrived too late (the cap was reached before).
Activity: 112

Same.

But I cannot for the life of me make it take a SIG from MEW?!?!?!?

Any help?

In MEW, I am:

1. Go into Wallet Info.
2. Paste ETH address in message (at the bottom of the page)
3. Click "Sign Message".
4. Get a signature. Copy the whole thing. Paste it into TenX form. Get errors.

What am I doing wrong? Never done this signature stuff before. Seemed simple enough so I thought I'd roll with it. Now I seem to have no way of joining the two together ....  Undecided
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
For me exactly the same. The first ICO when devs started to scam before the start. You follow the rules - you lose.
legendary

4 of my friends got in, but I was unlucky case I got an error on the contract. There's still a chance they fix mine.
legendary
Contract 0xd43d09ec1bc5e57c8f3d0c64020d403b04c7f783 (TenXCrowdsale)  
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x09c1f1787b012a8fd170a1ec5e71ab0abb9ac8c3d0b514af179cd29f84bde636

what happened ? i tried 100 times with all gas limit possible, and i get this ? why ?... did all as they asked from the first second !
will i have my token ?

me too.  Same error.  Does anyone know?

its so unfair if i pay fees for that i did everything right, and i should ahve my token, i even tried 200 times to get this one and only transaction, and appearently not even working ? what i joke, i wonder how other people did ?

i tried from the first second exactly

Relax.  I'm sure that if you did everything right they will fix it, give you PAY or refund your coin.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x09c1f1787b012a8fd170a1ec5e71ab0abb9ac8c3d0b514af179cd29f84bde636

what happened ? i tried 100 times with all gas limit possible, and i get this ? why ?... did all as they asked from the first second !
will i have my token ?

its so unfair if i pay fees for that i did everything right, and i should ahve my token, i even tried 200 times to get this one and only transaction, and appearently not even working ? what i joke, i wonder how other people did ?

i tried from the first second exactly
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
used parity with timestamp, it was in the mempool pending at 13:00:50 so 50second after it opened and it was too late.. not sure how can someone be faster than setting an exact date to send at..
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
who missed out on TENX? raise your hands! Grin
legendary

will i have my token ?

Activity: 112
How much PAY Token for 1 BTC ?

and what details we have to add on MEW to receive token?

Have got it to accept the SIG from MEW?

My BTC got through. I show a PAY balance against my TX.

But it WILL NOT take the SIG from MEW. Just constant errors ....
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
my time stamp keeps on changing. not sure if thats a good sign that it is still pending and the network is just congested. or in reality it is rejected. let's see.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Like I said..Tenx is not fair play company for me because they are giving you misleading tutorials how to contribute, but in reality you cant invest.

^---exactly this

telling us all to use myetherwallet for fair play. well, we all got FCKED.
apparently we were told to use it so we couldn't use more than 60 gwei and their homies could just bypass all of us. thanks a lot for wasting our time and SCREWING us over.
Certainly feels that way. I was going to use BTC originally but thought, "Bitcoin is so slow, might as well use MEW to make sure I get in."

But now it looks like everyone who did use BTC (with unconfirmed freakin' transactions no less) is in but those who followed the directions got short-tokened. How is this even possible?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
unlikely. sorry bro...  Lips sealed

will i have my token ?
Jump to: