Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 268. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I use 101 GWEI and 180,000 gas limit and got in.

how can you use 101gwei when mEW allow max 60 gwei

https://i.imgur.com/47zmU0R.gif (but shhh!!! I will do that for Tezos ICO!)
TenX shouldn't have recommended to use Gas Limit and Gas Wei, tssss ! I would have use higher Gewi otherwise.
Also stupid recommendation from MEW to set the max GWEI to 50 -_-'' !
Activity: 22
My timestamp is also changed like I sent 30 min ago. Altough I sent in first seconds of ICO. Any comments?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
So MyEtherWallet helped to you get into the ICO? or is it a fuckedup wallet lol
Activity: 72
Merit: 14
Grin interesting ICO but now the tendency appeared when after a big ico coin falls down on exchanges  Cheesy because this market of cryptocurrency became rational and informative like stock market or forex  Smiley
Any examples?))
Look at TokenCard's chard, for instance.
And who will invest in Mona.co or Tokencard or ANY other card if we have TenX?)) After I manually checked all this companys it was really too easy choice.

Obviously, there is a pump only when a project is the best one in the industry. No one wants to invest, after they know there is something better in the market.

Same thing happened when I invested in Smartplay.tech - they were the best couple of months ago. It was x10 gain. But after that I sold it and bought the better project - FunFair. Cause they have waaay much better EVERY aspect than their competitors.

Same thing happens to TenX, the best one in the market right now. Market cap will be insane, believe me)
Activity: 481
Merit: 258

how can you use 101gwei when mEW allow max 60 gwei
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
i used myetherwallet at 60 gwei at 2 minutes past, 10 mins later tokens in my wallet, luck i suppose

the online version? the google chrome app version has only 50 as max cap... ridiculous... didn't work

yeah, the website
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Anyone was successful with BTC-tx?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
Grin interesting ICO but now the tendency appeared when after a big ico coin falls down on exchanges  Cheesy because this market of cryptocurrency became rational and informative like stock market or forex  Smiley
Any examples?))
Look at TokenCard's chard, for instance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 26
THE SALE IS OVER - IF YOU HAVE PENDING TRANSACTIONS, THEY WILL BE CANCELED AND RETURNED! THANK YOU ALL!

What About BTC Transaction inside Correct Time Range?

No Blocks were mined from Ico Start to Ico End.
That TX will be payed?

Thanks
If this is the case it's a total horse heap.

I specifically converted BTC to ETH ahead of time because I knew BTC's block time is notoriously slow. If ETH transactions that were sent well within the time limit get deleted but completely unconfirmed BTC transactions are accepted, there's some serious shenanigans afoot.

Oh, and my TX timestamp was also changed from seconds after open to 15 minutes after, how is this possible?
Activity: 3
i used myetherwallet at 60 gwei at 2 minutes past, 10 mins later tokens in my wallet, luck i suppose

Same here. I went with 60 gwei, few minutes later PAY tokens appeared in my MEW.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

the online version? the google chrome app version has only 50 as max cap... ridiculous... didn't work
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Everything that came in ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH is credited and will be honored. We will post a report by tomorrow! Thank you all

Is mine ok? I followed all the rules and did it straight away after address showed. Timestamp has changed now...

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x97232f48f6a002272ba7db9b96b47df68dd31b93a4f95dbfb27df7e1225adfb7

Same here, as others too. It does that trying to resent the TX but in our case it will be too late anu
yways...if there hadnt been a cap these TX would still make it through. Anyways we'll get the tx back, dont worry guys. Just time lost.
This one was SOOOOOO much better than Civic and Status!!! Thank you guys!!!
It didnt sold out in seconds by the way. I sent in 3mins only, cause had problems with gas price. And still got in!

ICO took around 7min. If you ask me - it is more than enough for anyone wanted to take part badly as I did))

Thank you guys again! And good luck with development.

yes, if you used the double gas price instead of the recommended one Angry

At first I sent with recomended parameters, cause wasnt sure if i change them, my transaction wont baunce back!
The one that passed was sent with 110Gwei and 200000 Gas. So yeah, more than double. I just checked wich transactions passed through and made the same parameters.

yeah.. I wanted to do that, but try that with myetherwallet... damn... why the hell do they set a cap?

Just install MetaMask for chrome. Like this thing cause you can set any parameters there!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I sent, but got "Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]" on etherscan.io

Anyone know what went wrong? Will I still get PAY tokens or will I get my Eth back or have I lost my Eth?

It's a groundbreaking project and an amazing ICO, good luck to those who succeeded.  Too bad it looks like it probably wasn't me...  Huh

Anyone help?
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
This one was SOOOOOO much better than Civic and Status!!! Thank you guys!!!
It didnt sold out in seconds by the way. I sent in 3mins only, cause had problems with gas price. And still got in!

ICO took around 7min. If you ask me - it is more than enough for anyone wanted to take part badly as I did))

Thank you guys again! And good luck with development.

yes, if you used the double gas price instead of the recommended one Angry

At first I sent with recomended parameters, cause wasnt sure if i change them, my transaction wont baunce back!
The one that passed was sent with 110Gwei and 200000 Gas. So yeah, more than double. I just checked wich transactions passed through and made the same parameters.

yeah.. I wanted to do that, but try that with myetherwallet... damn... why the hell do they set a cap?
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
lol this soldout way too fast like freedrop.  Grin Grin

really ? so i cant get it now...am i too late now ?
Any examples?))
Activity: 7
Everything that came in ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH is credited and will be honored. We will post a report by tomorrow! Thank you all

Is mine ok? I followed all the rules and did it straight away after address showed. Timestamp has changed now...

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x97232f48f6a002272ba7db9b96b47df68dd31b93a4f95dbfb27df7e1225adfb7
Jump to: