Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 271. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Sorry, we are Unable to locate the Transaction entry.

(Tip: If you have just submitted this please wait for at least 15 secs before refreshing this page)

I send fund from the first second to get this wtf ?

same here
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
11 block confirmations..

But it shows "Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction] "

I did everything as you guys said, gas price, gas limit, and sent only 56 seconds after the sale started...

This sucks.......    
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
(Jun-24-2017 01:00:56 PM)

Sent ETH with myetherwallet 56 seconds after the start time.. still pending.. not fast enough? omg.. pleeeease tell me I will get my tokens! :/

56 seconds is 56 years in crypto world my friend. Hope you learnt your lesson today!

i sent first second and its not working on mew, what should I use, how do people who achieved to buy the token did ? did they use an other wallet or an other method, no eth ?

Did you used 130000 gas and 50 gwei as instructed on tenX website? If not, then chances of your tx going through is nil.

The crappy myetherwallet site has the Gas Price slider at the bottom of the page, which makes it invisible when you enter transaction details Angry

wouldn't have helped. I set it to the very right, which is 50. And it didn't go through.
If I knew this, I would have installed another wallet...
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
Sorry, we are Unable to locate the Transaction entry.

(Tip: If you have just submitted this please wait for at least 15 secs before refreshing this page)

I send fund from the first second to get this wtf ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Lol my transaction dissapeared from etherscan. Guess I won't be getting any tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Recommended gasprice my ass! Unbelievable...
Sent it in the first seconds
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Careful on slack channel or anyother media channel. Some guys trying to impersonate TenX team members to get your ETH or BTC. The sale is over. You check on twitter or in the announcement room on slack. Be warned and take care!!!

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
(Jun-24-2017 01:00:56 PM)

Sent ETH with myetherwallet 56 seconds after the start time.. still pending.. not fast enough? omg.. pleeeease tell me I will get my tokens! :/

56 seconds is 56 years in crypto world my friend. Hope you learnt your lesson today!

i sent first second and its not working on mew, what should I use, how do people who achieved to buy the token did ? did they use an other wallet or an other method, no eth ?

Did you used 130000 gas and 50 gwei as instructed on tenX website? If not, then chances of your tx going through is nil.

The crappy myetherwallet site has the Gas Price slider at the bottom of the page, which makes it invisible when you enter transaction details Angry
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Thing is it took my money, but the transaction appears as Unconfirmed in the blockchain and when I try to search for it on your page it doesn't finds it
My transaction also appears as unconfirmed after 10 minutes pending....but now i have some PAY in my wallet. Worked

how can you check if you have pay in wallet ?
Shows up in MyEtherWallet

but u need to create the token ?
Normally u have to "Add Custom Tokens" but this time it just appears
Activity: 18
There is still 29% of tokens available.Julian should give them to us, who did everything according to his tutorials.
If not, Tenx is not fair play company for me.
Amen
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Lol, i got my eth back.
So long everybody. Sad

Which block did your tx confirm in?
Nah, it's still pending, MEW showing me my ETH in the same amount as it was before i send it to TenX.
f#$%
Activity: 56
Well, actually if you check the addresses that were accepted, some of them use 60 GWEI and not 50 as stipulated by TenX.
I send my ETH using MEW too, I did it like 3 secs after the beginning of the ICO and yet my timestamp is: 1:12:47
I guess the website was too overload and I'm too far away from the servers -_- !
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
0 BTC block mined since ICO Starts.
Last block 39 minutes ago.

TX inside ICO Time range will be paid once confirmed?

Thanks
Activity: 35
Thing is it took my money, but the transaction appears as Unconfirmed in the blockchain and when I try to search for it on your page it doesn't finds it
My transaction also appears as unconfirmed after 10 minutes pending....but now i have some PAY in my wallet. Worked

nothing so far.
I have the wallet info right so its a matter of time I think
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
New project and new start. Join it and enjoy it. Kiss
Activity: 26
That f***ing bullshit  Angry Angry Angry Angry

+1

3rd ICO I try to participate in and they ALL end up in this bullshit... I'm gutted! Angry

You and me both, man. FUN, Status, Populous, and now TenX. Transaction pending despite getting in right at open.

Either MEW is routinely fucking up or ICOs simply aren't available to the "little guy" on any pragmatic level whatsoever.

Oh, well. Hopefully I get my funds back in a timely manner. Wish TenX the best, I've heard from people already using their service that it works swimmingly. Rare these days that an ICO has an actual product/service before launch.

but u need to create the token ?
Activity: 1
what happened if in etherscan stated like this "Sorry, we are Unable to locate the Transaction entry" ?
is it confirmed or canceled?
can anyone tell me?
how to create the pay token in myetherwallet, and to check if my pending transaction which timestamp change every minut to 1 second ago worked
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

Jump to: