Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 283. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
At what exchanges it will be listed on? any updates?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
how hot is this ico going to be?

from the requests we are getting, I would gestimate we could easily raise 500K ETH. Let's see how fast we will the 200K hardcap.

There is only 100K cap left. Presale was around 100K
Activity: 255
What if someone would like to join the ico with btc?
They need to register on 24th June and then follow the process they ask, or there is some specific procedure to do before 24th? Thanks

Just follow the instructions on www.tenx.tech 15min before the sale starts.

I want to join this ICO but I can not see which place to sign up for this ICO account?
so when is it available  for registering ICO ?
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
I read some older posts from Ethereums thread. The same doubters same topics. Price 1 year after Ethereums ICO: About 1$
And see where it is now.Therefore just hold and trust TenX
Activity: 42
They need to register on 24th June and then follow the process they ask, or there is some specific procedure to do before 24th? Thanks

Just follow the instructions on www.tenx.tech 15min before the sale starts.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Does the limited edition TenX debit card (25 ETHs or more) has any other benefits than the regular debit card?
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
TenX Vlog Episode 9 - Final tokensale preparations, meetings for exchanges and public relations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQKWzfgVpd0&index=1&list=PLY8v3jLUM10lKU49xjIUVKBL45CjRUp-6
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How to invest in TenX?

from the requests we are getting, I would gestimate we could easily raise 500K ETH. Let's see how fast we will the 200K hardcap.
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
A simple & foolproof guide to participate in the TenX Tokensale on June 24th
https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/a-simple-foolproof-guide-to-participate-in-the-tenx-tokensale-on-june-24th-cd73c702ca00 #tokensale #tenx
why this quick ICO without a bounty program, no advertising in social networks and on this forum. Any ERC-20 but where is the link to the smart contract or the admission panel?
Will rewards be paid in TenX to token holders or will it be paid in eth?Sorry if it has already been answered but with so many ICO, I mixed up everything lol

The 0.5% will be paid in ETH
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/a-simple-foolproof-guide-to-participate-in-the-tenx-tokensale-on-june-24th-cd73c702ca00 #tokensale #tenx
why this quick ICO without a bounty program, no advertising in social networks and on this forum. Any ERC-20 but where is the link to the smart contract or the admission panel?
Will rewards be paid in TenX to token holders or will it be paid in eth?Sorry if it has already been answered but with so many ICO, I mixed up everything lol
Activity: 630
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Reserve for filipino translation.
No bounties available?
Activity: 16

The addresses for all these tokens will be live 15 minutes in advance to make it fair for everyone:

So, have the funds ready AHEAD of time on your wallet. Set an alarm, to be sure, you are ready 15 minutes before the token sale. It makes no sense to send before, but you want to be ready.

So, can i send coins earlier or i can not ? What exactly would happen if i do send in 15min period?

It will still bounce right away, but at least we don't have a 2hours pre-clogged network.
You can only send after the contract is live at 9pm Singapore Time on Saturday.

I'm thinking of using bitcoin for this ico, i assume its going to be different? btw will there be needed btc confirmations to lock in ?

The addresses for all these tokens will be live 15 minutes in advance to make it fair for everyone:

So, have the funds ready AHEAD of time on your wallet. Set an alarm, to be sure, you are ready 15 minutes before the token sale. It makes no sense to send before, but you want to be ready.

So, can i send coins earlier or i can not ? What exactly would happen if i do send in 15min period?

It will still bounce right away, but at least we don't have a 2hours pre-clogged network.
You can only send after the contract is live at 9pm Singapore Time on Saturday.
Activity: 16

Activity: 11
When ETH adress will be officialy confirmed by TENX?

We will post the addresses 15min before to avoid any congestion and spamming. Please ONLY check our official website: http://www.tenx.tech
There are many scammers out there trying to impersonate me, so stay safe!

Well noted! Thank you mate!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
It is good thing that TENX tokens can be availed with BTC ETH and ERC20, I'm supporting this because I have seen many ICO's which either go for ETH only or rarely for BTC. This limits many people (investors) to get the ICO because they expect BTC to be primary currency as it is more easy for them. Also, tenx card is plus point, many of them ask if they already have working product then why the tokens and contract, actually what I tell people is it's even better to invest in such ICO which is already got a product in the market before its launch, it will make sure your investment is in safe hand and confirmed.

Hello!
I see your signature!
And where can I see Bounty?
Thank you!
Jump to: