Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 287. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Something that I did not understand - so you have a working product but will we be able to order debit cards from you guys after the ICO is over?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Since you already have working product,will TenX holders start getting fee soon after ico finishes?

Yes, rewards will start right away!
Have a listen to the “most interesting ICO of today” according to the Cryptoverse YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/n4Dod-V2iQg?t=14m40s
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Since you already have working product,will TenX holders start getting fee soon after ico finishes?

What do you mean fee soon? I think you mean the token?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 13
Hi,

I have interest in the TenX project and I think it has a lot of potential. A few questions:

1. How are you associated with the COMIT network project?
2. Regarding the COMIT network, will people be able to exchange currencies on their phone app? Will this be without fee and will the COMIT network be monetized in any way besides the TenX debit card?
3. Are you planning on building a desktop decentralized exchange based on the COMIT network, or are there any plans to do so by anyone else that the community knows of?
4. Will any other project utilize the COMIT network for decentralized exchange or just the TenX debit card?
5. How will your TenX card based on the COMIT network compete with the Bancor, Cosmos, Polkadot, Internet of Coins projects? Why should we invest in your project and not wait for the next debit card based on these upcoming decentralized protocols?
6. If there is a superior decentralized exchange protocol in the future, one that can incorporate cross blockchain smart contracts for example, how can the COMIT network evolve?

My apologies if some of these questions don't make sense as I am not intimately familiar with the technicalities but I would appreciate if TenX could answer to the best of their ability. Thank you for your time.

You can find a lot of answers to your questions on TenX youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/tenxwallet

(all videos @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh49JX-9UQJbee6e4EGhog/videos ) Wink

Thank you for your reply. I checked out the channel, there is hours and hours of video which I have started looking through, including the update today. But it would be impossible to go through all the videos to find the answers to these questions, and I haven't seen the answers on this thread. Could someone kindly take the time to answer these questions? Thank you

Edit: By my first question, I mean, does TenX own the COMIT project? Or can anyone offer a debit card and services using the COMIT project?
Activity: 13
Hello Guys,

If we are logic, so data projection provided by TENX look a bit strange.
In accordance with TENX white paper page 35 ( Month road map):
They believe to have +50M USERS en 2020.
In fact We are a around 7 Billions people on the planet.
So by a simple calcul If you divise 7billions per 50M users : 140. So that's mean every 140 persons 1 person will use TENX service payment in 2020.
Serioulsly.. Do you really think 1 second it's possible..?? Unfortunatly my answser is NO! even 5 Millions users in 2020 will be difficult to reach.
I would like to know how TENX can have these data projection?? It is look like unrealistic..
Again I love this project, but clearly something is wrong here..

Thanx for your analysis. Just because it looks unrealistic to you, does not mean it is unrealistic for us. We strongly believe that crypto will explode in popularity in general and so 50m users will be within reach over the next 5 years. While I respect your opinion, I have learned to never let someone with small thinking keep me from thinking big. So, let's see who will be right :-)

Thank You for your prompt answer  Smiley much appreciated.
First, sorry for my english, I know it is not perfect but I hope you will understand my point of view.

Because your are smart guys, you should admit that people need to understand what data make you strongly believe that crypto will explode and you get 1 tenx users every 140 persons on this planet over the next 5 years. As you know, some people can invest big money on your project but we need more explanation than "I have learned to never let someone with small thinking keep me from thinking big. So, let's see who will be right :-)  ".
Your team look very good! But at some point,Like in every buisness, small or big investors need factual arguments investment perspective to calculate the risk of their investments.

My second question is how long time token holders receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX payment
platform?

My third question is what is the total number of TeNX token?

Thank you again for your cooperation.

I believe that with 20 million tokens sold representing 51% of total, the total tokens is close to 40 million.
Activity: 11
Hello Guys,

So by a simple calcul If you divise 7billions per 50M users : 140. So that's mean every 140 persons 1 person will use TENX service payment in 2020.
Serioulsly.. Do you really think 1 second it's possible..?? Unfortunatly my answser is NO! even 5 Millions users in 2020 will be difficult to reach.
I would like to know how TENX can have these data projection?? It is look like unrealistic..

Thanx for your analysis. Just because it looks unrealistic to you, does not mean it is unrealistic for us. We strongly believe that crypto will explode in popularity in general and so 50m users will be within reach over the next 5 years. While I respect your opinion, I have learned to never let someone with small thinking keep me from thinking big. So, let's see who will be right :-)

Thank You for your prompt answer  Smiley much appreciated.
First, sorry for my english, I know it is not perfect but I hope you will understand my point of view.

Because your are smart guys, you should admit that people need to understand what data make you strongly believe that crypto will explode and you get 1 tenx users every 140 persons on this planet over the next 5 years. As you know, some people can invest big money on your project but we need more explanation than "I have learned to never let someone with small thinking keep me from thinking big. So, let's see who will be right :-)  ".
Your team look very good! But at some point,Like in every buisness, small or big investors need factual arguments investment perspective to calculate the risk of their investments.

My second question is how long time token holders receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX payment
platform?

My third question is what is the total number of TeNX token?

Thank you again for your cooperation.

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
I am highly impress Smiley .K a few noob questions .More to remain me to invest on the 24 otherwise i will forget.   .Can the card be use at  a atm to get fiat cash directly and what will the fees be ?I did not see any example of this in your videos .Also will all coins automatically be converted to Tenx coins are will separate wallets(bitcoin Dash) be maintain like in your video .That is a bit concerning since if there no need of TenX coins  per say to use your debitcard wouldn't they be pretty much worthless ?I would prefer all coins having to be converted to TenX coins to give the coin some value.

Hopefully somebody can put my concern to ease before the 24 .Dont what to be stuck with Coins that have no value if people can use there debit card without even using then

`

The fee from TenX for ATM withdrawals is $2.75 USD.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
I am highly impress Smiley .K a few noob questions .More to remain me to invest on the 24 otherwise i will forget.   .Can the card be use at  a atm to get fiat cash directly and what will the fees be ?I did not see any example of this in your videos .Also will all coins automatically be converted to Tenx coins are will separate wallets(bitcoin Dash) be maintain like in your video .That is a bit concerning since if there no need of TenX coins  per say to use your debitcard wouldn't they be pretty much worthless ?I would prefer all coins having to be converted to TenX coins to give the coin some value.

Hopefully somebody can put my concern to ease before the 24 .Dont what to be stuck with Coins that have no value if people can use there debit card without even using then

brilliant remark, I have the same thoughts  Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

Hello Guys,

Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Hello Guys,

Credit, debit, and prepaid cards in circulation totaled 10.25 billion at the end of 2015.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160509005108/en/Nilson-Report-Releases-Global-Cards-Report-2015
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I just observed at op that there is Vitalik's picture is among other two persons. As far as I know Vitalik publicly has announced that he will not attach himself to any token in future. My question is Vitalik is anyhow showing some support or doing something for this project ? I want to know this thing at first hopefully I get answer soon.

How about reading the last pages instead of just posting?
Activity: 11
Hello Guys,

I went through ten x whitepaper and homepage but couldn't get much info about ten x limited edition card and founders edition card except the info how much it costs and little info from AMA / Q&A ON TOKEN SALE video (stating that founders card has airport lounge access, certain insurances etc; and no info about limited edition card)
So what do these cards exactly have different from the regular cards (besides their initial invest cost + number issued) ?

LIMITED CARDS (25 ETH minimum contribution) - design, manufacturing
FOUNDER'S EDITION (1,250 ETH contribution) - as stated by you and in the video
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
I went through ten x whitepaper and homepage but couldn't get much info about ten x limited edition card and founders edition card except the info how much it costs and little info from AMA / Q&A ON TOKEN SALE video (stating that founders card has airport lounge access, certain insurances etc; and no info about limited edition card)
So what do these cards exactly have different from the regular cards (besides their initial invest cost + number issued) ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I just observed at op that there is Vitalik's picture is among other two persons. As far as I know Vitalik publicly has announced that he will not attach himself to any token in future. My question is Vitalik is anyhow showing some support or doing something for this project ? I want to know this thing at first hopefully I get answer soon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
@playgrounder
maybe i lost your answer , so be patience and answer again my questions:
I reserved italian translation, have you already planned bounties program for us?
i mean translating and moderating bounties, and signatures also

Im in contact with some customers interested in ore-ICO is still open?

let me know
thanks

Thanx for offering Italian translation, but we do not need it right now.

The presale is closed - everyone has to go into the token sale on June 24th: http://tokensale.tenx.tech

Yes i can understand, but you know i reserved in page 1 and want to know your opinion before starting our job. i'll wait your news

thanks for fast answers
@playgrounder
maybe i lost your answer , so be patience and answer again my questions:
I reserved italian translation, have you already planned bounties program for us?
i mean translating and moderating bounties, and signatures also

Im in contact with some customers interested in ore-ICO is still open?

let me know
thanks

Thanx for offering Italian translation, but we do not need it right now.

The presale is closed - everyone has to go into the token sale on June 24th: http://tokensale.tenx.tech
Jump to: