Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 279. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Please, Dev or playgrounder or anybody that knows, I've asked this question before, but nobody answer me at all, so I need to know, how that 0.5 % will be given to the token holders? I still don't understand it, let's say I have 1000 PAY and 1 Pay is worth 1$, now in the month there were traded 100k $, so 0.5% would be 500$, then this means that in that month for each token a holder has should receive, if we consider that the total supply of PAY is 40 000 000 (20 000 000 PAY is supposed to be 51%) 0.0000125$, if I have 1000 PAY then i will receive 0.0125$, then if the volume traded is 100 Millions $, then by holding 1000 PAY I will receive 12.5 $ per month, AND if the amount traded is 1 Billions dollars a month, then holding 1000 PAY will give me a reward of 125$ per month, so if this is how it works? if so then it's reaaaaallly long term and you will have to own  A LOOT of PAY to receive profits, most likely PAY will be own by big whales so they are the only ones that can get a good enough profit, and TenX MUST be a success, and trade A LOT, and for that to happen, the cryptocurrency world need to be waaaaay BIGGER, wich will take at least 10 years; again please confirm if this is the way you intend to reward the early investors, and I am entirely wrong, because if that is the case, then PAY will be only worth using in exchange, because it will star selling at 1$ minimum according to the ETH value, even if people want to buy it.

This is my cuestión im quoting it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Again:

Do we need to manualy add PAY token before generating transaction?

http://imgur.com/a/fbxsj

Thanks.

No!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Again:

Do we need to manualy add PAY token before generating transaction?

http://imgur.com/a/fbxsj

Thanks.
TenX Vlog Episode 10 - The final countdown to the tokensale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lviFbbDdqQ
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
FAQ

Can I send from an exchange?

No, please do not send from an exchange as we most likely would not be able to deliver your PAY tokens there.
Activity: 560
I cant send eth to poloniex but to yobit yes.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
if you are processing credit card why you not accept it in the tokensale?
Final tips from co-founder Julian for the tokensale
https://youtu.be/fYMNAqkj5RY
Hello!

TenX looks unreal! Good work team!

Say I want to build my own cryptocoin, as a child chain on [NEXT's] ARDOR platform. Call the coin XXX.
Would it be possible, in the future, to pay with XXX coin, through TenX wallet/card?

Or do i need to trade XXX for ARDR first, and then be able to use it for payments?

Estimated time for when it could be possible? /for when will ARDR be added to TenX?

Thanks!

We will add more and more tokens over time!
Playground, can you please answer this? Ive asked a lot of times.

I have these questions:

1) What are the purpose of the PAY tokens? Just the cashback?

2) What's the difference if i have 1000 PAY vs if I have 2000 PAY? My advantage only comes from the ability to trade them in exchanges?

Please someone explains this, thanks

!!

thanks!

1. you get a revenue share from the entire spending
2. the more token, the more you get from the entire cake
When do the tokens become transferable? Your blog articles seem to suggest anything from within 48 hours of the sale to August.

- The Parity and MyEtherWallet articles say: "The PAY tokens will be released 48 to 72 hours after the token sale."

- The FAQ article says: "We are planning to have our token trade- and moveable by August 2017." The Foolproof Guide article says "You can then check your PAY tokens directly on the TenX website — you will only receive the PAY tokens into the wallet you sent it from once the PAY tokens start trading (which should be within 3–5 weeks)."

You will see the tokens in the smart contract within 48-72h but you won't be able to trade or move them for 3-5 weeks until they hit the exchanges.
Sight, really, i asked muy cuestión and didn't reacive an answer, i wanted to decide if i should invest un tenx or not depending of its answer, if i dont get one, then i wont, though i will get a tenx virtual and physical card, the project is good, but km not enogh of a whale to make profits un this if what i think the rewards are about are true.

what's your question?
A question we get a lot: addresses come out 15minutes before but you can NOT send until the sale starts at 1pm UTC!
Activity: 350
Sight, really, i asked muy cuestión and didn't reacive an answer, i wanted to decide if i should invest un tenx or not depending of its answer, if i dont get one, then i wont, though i will get a tenx virtual and physical card, the project is good, but km not enogh of a whale to make profits un this if what i think the rewards are about are true.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
When do the tokens become transferable? Your blog articles seem to suggest anything from within 48 hours of the sale to August.

- The Parity and MyEtherWallet articles say: "The PAY tokens will be released 48 to 72 hours after the token sale."

- The FAQ article says: "We are planning to have our token trade- and moveable by August 2017." The Foolproof Guide article says "You can then check your PAY tokens directly on the TenX website — you will only receive the PAY tokens into the wallet you sent it from once the PAY tokens start trading (which should be within 3–5 weeks)."
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Playground, can you please answer this? Ive asked a lot of times.

I have these questions:

1) What are the purpose of the PAY tokens? Just the cashback?

2) What's the difference if i have 1000 PAY vs if I have 2000 PAY? My advantage only comes from the ability to trade them in exchanges?

Please someone explains this, thanks

!!

thanks!
Activity: 554
Hello!

TenX looks unreal! Good work team!

Say I want to build my own cryptocoin, as a child chain on [NEXT's] ARDOR platform. Call the coin XXX.
Would it be possible, in the future, to pay with XXX coin, through TenX wallet/card?

Or do i need to trade XXX for ARDR first, and then be able to use it for payments?

Estimated time for when it could be possible? /for when will ARDR be added to TenX?

Thanks!
Activity: 378
This is huge and potentially a dealbreaker for me and my ETH. Can someone from the TenX team please address???

The ICO terms are just crazy... if you happen to send them 1 ETH (worth 350 PAY) too late, they will have the right to give you 1 PAY only Shocked

3.4 In the event that you attempt to make any purchase after the Sale Expiry Time and you have made any payment for such attempted purchase of PAY Tokens, you acknowledge and agree, regardless of whether such purchases are reflected as validated and verified on the relevant blockchain, that:

(a) provided that such payment is received in the Escrow Wallet (as defined in Paragraph 4.7) and notwithstanding any provision in these Terms, the Company shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, either:

(i) deliver only one (1) PAY Token to you, in which case such payment shall be deemed to be payment by you for only one (1) PAY Token; or

(ii) provide a refund in full without interest and net of all administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) that may be incurred in connection with such refund, in which case such administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) incurred in connection with such refund shall be borne by you;

This needs to be addressed by the team.  A full refund MUST be issued if the ICO is sold out.  Sending 1 PAY is an insult. 

Don't worry, we will. This is pure T&Cs.

Sounds good.  Thank you for clarifying.
This is huge and potentially a dealbreaker for me and my ETH. Can someone from the TenX team please address???

The ICO terms are just crazy... if you happen to send them 1 ETH (worth 350 PAY) too late, they will have the right to give you 1 PAY only Shocked

3.4 In the event that you attempt to make any purchase after the Sale Expiry Time and you have made any payment for such attempted purchase of PAY Tokens, you acknowledge and agree, regardless of whether such purchases are reflected as validated and verified on the relevant blockchain, that:

(a) provided that such payment is received in the Escrow Wallet (as defined in Paragraph 4.7) and notwithstanding any provision in these Terms, the Company shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, either:

(i) deliver only one (1) PAY Token to you, in which case such payment shall be deemed to be payment by you for only one (1) PAY Token; or

(ii) provide a refund in full without interest and net of all administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) that may be incurred in connection with such refund, in which case such administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) incurred in connection with such refund shall be borne by you;

This needs to be addressed by the team.  A full refund MUST be issued if the ICO is sold out.  Sending 1 PAY is an insult. 

Don't worry, we will. This is pure T&Cs.
Activity: 378

Jump to: