Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 38. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
great project terravirtua !
Activity: 83
I belive this token can go to the moon as, I review their project I began to like it. I hope this project would be successful.
Activity: 6
So the future of VR here then lets hope this goes to plans could be massive.
Activity: 52
It's super easy and simple airdrop
Activity: 27
Looks like a big serious project! Im definitely gonna follow this, it's an essential factor to have Artifitial Intelligence in the future and with this project allowing us to use blockchain technology of course as a payment method. Looking forward to join you guys. Good luck!
Activity: 112
It is great project
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
We’re at the start of the next computing revolution via VR. I hope TerraVirtua can be part of it via blockchain to build an active community and social connection.
Activity: 4
Very good project i wish you all the best and i join you
Activity: 53
Terra Virtual will rule the world because It will be using  Netflix-style subscriptions for gaming
Activity: 23
Team looks energetic. Definitely one of the best projects.
Activity: 35
interesting projects you may need to add a whitepaper so that participants are interested to join.

Activity: 124
It is great project, I joined it.
Activity: 33
Looks to be very promising project.....lets see how it fare?
Activity: 6
The project has a very promising direction, a team of professionals, thanks for Airdrop!
Activity: 46
I really like this project + the awesome airdrop/bounty. Restricted to 5000 participants is also nice Smiley
Activity: 44
Good project 👌👌 nice
Activity: 8
Very interesting!!! Virtual reality is future an present at the same time!!! Good project!!!
Activity: 72
How and when i can submit my 360 video contnet?
Activity: 1
This company holds good cards for the future. From the one dimension to a multi-spectrum business.
Activity: 5
Great project lads! Keep up da good work
Pages:
Jump to: