Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 40. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I give this project 5 stars
Professional team
 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I look forward to good results from this project, I think they have good prospects and this idea is unique..
Activity: 51
The team of this coin looks really impressive. Good project.  Kiss
Activity: 4
Activity: 16
I saw on the Internet! cool project, a lot of promises!! I like it!!
copper member
Activity: 420
And with Terra Virtua it will be a Netflix-style subscription model, you won't have to buy tons of new games as they come out. They'll all be be accessible to "stream" inside the platform.

Bingo! Who's doesn't love Netflix?
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
A promising project with a powerful idea and a good team. TERRA coin facilitate VR developers access to zones within Terra Virtua to host their own content that they will in turn monetize through the consumer.
copper member
Terra Virtua is a virtual platform, which focuses entirely on immersive VR entertainment, give examples of entertainment is meant immersive entertainment it? I can not understand about this.thanks before  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool wait for bounty and airdrop information

We plan to have a wide variety of immersive VR entertainment including video games, eSports, movies and even live events such as sporting matches or concerts.

For example, you could watch a real Manchester United vs Chelsea match in the future in VR. It'd be as if you're there, following your line of site as you move your head from side to side.
Activity: 51
And with Terra Virtua it will be a Netflix-style subscription model, you won't have to buy tons of new games as they come out. They'll all be be accessible to "stream" inside the platform.
Activity: 6
Seems like an amazing project. I am looking forward to ICO and exchange listings. Keep it up!
Activity: 98
when watching a project. The first thing I went to the website looked at the interface, then looked at the development team, etc .. and I found this project too great. Congratulations
Activity: 68
the best part of this project is combining A game payment using blockchain, i think this point is something new in gaming world(VR especially).
im a unity prograamer and i love all about game things, if we can implementating blockchain to game sector, that would be super great project.
Activity: 308
VR crypto seems like novel and interesting idea. This will go to moon soon  Smiley  
Activity: 274
I look forward to good results from this project, I think they have good prospects
Activity: 56
Terra Virtua is a virtual platform, which focuses entirely on immersive VR entertainment, give examples of entertainment is meant immersive entertainment it? I can not understand about this.thanks before  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool wait for bounty and airdrop information
Activity: 26
I accept and join airdrop this project so great
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The team of this coin looks really impressive. Good ideal!
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
This seems like a very interesting project combining VR, AR and mixed reality with the social entertainment industry - all of which are growth industries.  The team seem professional and the project has already gathered some press attention.  It will be interesting to see how it develops.
copper member
Not many social media ICO with this type of usecase in the market atm. Pretty solid and hopefully the roadmap will be more detailed.

We will be adding specifics to the roadmap as we go along, including some really awesome partnerships!
Activity: 66
Great project! Looking forward to it
Activity: 3
Interesting project, good team and whitepaper. Wish you all the best.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: