Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 42. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Good luck to you all on your project, will be fun to watch it develop going forward!!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I love vr project
copper member
Activity: 420
Its impressive you guys on the top among great ico rating list. we will always support for the great project like this.
- It is on of the top-ranking ico project with a huge potential, and everybody has got their attention to this project.
- This is the kind of company you can count on they are reliable and transparently play.

Thanks for your kind words. Do you have any specific questions?

Activity: 10
Have you seen this project?
A amazing VR images. Look at the modern platform!! I love it!
Activity: 81
That project sounds too good I am really glad to be a part of that limited Participation 😊
Activity: 3
I think the vision for this project is great. Going to be keeping a close eye on this one.
Activity: 2
Activity: 131
I have read the whitepaper~ Awesome project with solid products and teams!!! Keep it up with all the good works!!!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
The team of this coin looks really impressive
Activity: 6
Great project, good team and great plan
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Its impressive you guys on the top among great ico rating list. we will always support for the great project like this.
- It is on of the top-ranking ico project with a huge potential, and everybody has got their attention to this project.
- This is the kind of company you can count on they are reliable and transparently play.
Activity: 39
Entertainment ? on Blockchain? Sounds Amazing ! It will only flourish if the team behind is Strong and Hard working !
You Guys have our support ! Never hesitate on your journey forward . We will always be a your back ! Good luck!!!
Activity: 3
I think the project is sound. The team needs to work hard to make sure the fire does not burn out
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
I like Nice Whitepaper.  Nice team. I think it will be a good project. I support this project
Activity: 10
Good luck for the Terra team.
Activity: 9
the best project in 2018 ,,
copper member
Activity: 420
Vr blockchain can gain its space in this crypto world. I read the WP and this project can be one of the main characters.

Pre-ICO starts tomorrow! Cheesy 50% bonus on tokens.
Activity: 15
Interesting project. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 73
I am reading your whitepaper until your portfolio and roadmap are ok. I will put again message once i will found it's more efficient project.
Activity: 2
Finally a blockchain-platform focusing on VR. Im excited about the upcoming ICO and cant wait for the portal launch in september. Go Terra Virtua-team! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: